Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Device and method of a back emf permanent electromagnetic motor generator

Hi bro d,

From my perspective, you can post links to any of the publicly viewable posts from the old Yahoo groups. Publicly viewable meaning any of the posts that anyone can view without having to be a member of the group.

Anyone who is not a member can view any of the posts, but cannot access the Files, Photos or Links sections.

John Bedini or Aaron - feel free to chime in if you feel differently.

John K.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Koorn View Post
    Hi bro d,

From my perspective, you can post links to any of the publicly viewable posts from the old Yahoo groups. Publicly viewable meaning any of the posts that anyone can view without having to be a member of the group.

Anyone who is not a member can view any of the posts, but cannot access the Files, Photos or Links sections.

John Bedini or Aaron - feel free to chime in if you feel differently.

John K.
    Thanks John K for keeping an eye on the threads. I know that it is a demand on your time.

bro d

Hi All,

I have the iron cut and sized with the 2 smaller pieces.
    I tried the bar to break the mag cct and there is repulsion and attraction as expected.
    The mag break bar will have to be as small and light as possible because it sticks rather strongly always.
    Maybe a piece of 3/16 sq stock placed on edge.

I have a way worked out with a cam and leverage to move it with adjustable timing.

I'll have 1"D mags and the rotor done in a few days.

Mr Bedini, I'll try trifiler coils (extra gen) with #22 wire and guess on the turns. 'try to err on the heavy side.

Maybe a coil spec suggestion would save me some time. My iron rods are a little less than .75"sq.
    They magnetize very well and don't seem to retain it. (cast iron)

Thanks,

bro d
    Last edited by brodonh; 10-01-2013 at 05:04 PM.

Magnetic Field between the rotor and the bar's Field.

Quote Originally Posted by brodonh View Post
    Hi Faraday88,

It can be switched magnetically with no electronics.

One has to add an iron magnetic shorting bar and also, reverse the polarity of the magnet between the iron bars.

The rotor will be alternately attracted to the bars or repelled when the shorting bar closes and opens the magnetic circuit.

I just learned this while studying the posts in the old Yahoo window motor group.

John B discovered this by accident when an iron bar fell across the iron bars and shorted the magnetic circuit during frame assembly.

bro d
    Hi,
    Are you saying that , the magnetic circuit comprised of the stationary Magnet placed between the Iron bars is switched by a reverse polarized Magnet of the rortor, and there by attracted or repelled ....in that case the magnets on the rotor will have to be of alternate polarity..i do'nt see how this affects the drag to add motion... secondly , the patent describes a attraction polarity orientation between the rotor and bar's Magnet to bring the rotor in alignment just before the electromagnets trigger to cause the flip of the juxtaposition of the fields.. (the trigger is affected by Hall sensing..as per the Patent design).
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

would like to see a sketch/image/illustration.. your words are not enough for a good understanding of this setup

Originally Posted by brodonh
    Hi Faraday88,

It can be switched magnetically with no electronics.

One has to add an iron magnetic shorting bar and also, reverse the polarity of the magnet between the iron bars.

The rotor will be alternately attracted to the bars or repelled when the shorting bar closes and opens the magnetic circuit.

I just learned this while studying the posts in the old Yahoo window motor group.

John B discovered this by accident when an iron bar fell across the iron bars and shorted the magnetic circuit during frame assembly.

bro d

ONE HAS TO ADD AN IRON MAGNETIC SHORTING BAR

Refer to picture on the front page of the patent.
    To add a magnetic shorting bar, take another piece of iron and lay it in a perpendicular manner across the iron poles, somewhere between the magnet on the left and the ends of the pole pieces where the rotor passes through.
    This will short the magnetic circuit. No coils involved with this mag cct shorting.

Normally when a rotor magnet approaches the iron poles it will be attracted to the iron AND by the opposite mag poles.

When you lay the shorting bar across the iron poles the approaching magnet will not be attracted by the opposite poles but to the iron only, because the mag cct is shorted.

REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE MAGNET (#21 in the patent pic) BETWEEN THE IRON BARS.

We also reverse the poles of the magnet on the left, in the picture, between the iron bars and then the approaching rotor magnet is repelled unless the shorting bar is across the iron bars.

With the shorting bar across the poles. the approaching rotor mag will be attrached to the iron.

When the moving rotor magnet is between the bars we lift the shorting bar and the rotor magnet is repelled.
    John B suggested that we could find a method to place and lift the shorting bar as needed for motor action.

This is easy to see for your self by arranging mags and iron like the patent pic without a rotor and just approach the open end of the iron poles with a magnet that simulates an approaching rotor mag.

Enjoy,

bro d
    Last edited by brodonh; 10-04-2013 at 09:24 PM.

Hi All,

I have a machine now that is an attempt to build according to the patent.

It runs but is seems that the coils are not up to the task of fully repelling the rotor mags.

I have to raise the voltage to over 40v for it to sustain rotation and of course the tranny's have a heat problem.

With this build a larger and heavier rotor with stronger coils should run well.

Have to learn the personality of the beast. Would like to know how to scale it up, so I started a little larger than "toy".

The rotor is very light and of wood. One has to find the right combination of rotor mass, coil strength, both the rotor and pole mags and iron dimensions.

Keepin' on.

bro d

Hi Bro d,
    I'm confused...102.jpg are you saying that there is shorting Iron bar apart from the Permanent Magnet (at the extreme end, and the other end is where the rotor Magnets are aligned ),
    where is this shorting iron bar mentioned in the Patent.
    please illustrate by way of your diagram..
    I have attached a picture of one of my previous attempt of replication of this Patent.

Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Hi Bro d,
    I'm confused...102.jpg are you saying that there is shorting Iron bar apart from the Permanent Magnet (at the extreme end, and the other end is where the rotor Magnets are aligned ),
    where is this shorting iron bar mentioned in the Patent.
    please illustrate by way of your diagram..
    I have attached a picture of one of my previous attempt of replication of this Patent.
    I stopped as could not arrange for a Hall Switch, which is a must in the switching topology shown in the patent.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

I have built two of these machines, the first in accordance with what described in the patent text to the best of my ability. Like many I did a few things that will recieve a frown, however, we should be judged by our effort, and not by how well we follow instructions. The second was built based on what I distilled out of the patent, lessons learned from the first build, "his" demonstration of this principle, and other information on the net which I believe is related to this technique. The second machine is in my opinion a better visual aid for it demonstrates, at least in my opinion, why the monopole configuration was selected for this setup, it must be stated that this is my opinion, my interpretation. Since I had no real information to go by, one may assume that all work completed was based on pure speculation on my part. I couldn't understand (still don't) why and how one could take advantage of the monopole configuration in the device shown in the patent, or any of the other machines for that matter (specifically the SG) prior to this patent being brought to my attention. What I have found is that all of the things that we deem important when designing and constructing these machines isn't important. That which we overlook, ignore, or just aren't aware of, those are the important things!

The use of the monopole configuration puts us in a unique situation, half of the generated wave is for lack of a better way of putting it, "phase shifted" so that it has no negative impact on the system. Now the scope tells a different story, when we look at the waveform generated by a monopole machine, the wave appears to be a very clean sine wave. Its here where we have to open our eyes! We know the wave isn't supposed to be a sine, and yet it is, we must make the necessary changes to the geometry so that the output waveform becomes a true representation of the magnetic configuration of the inducing magnets. We were instructed (see attached) as to how the wave should look, the devices which generated these waves were old DC generators, that implies that the makers of those generators knew something that we have long forgotten. Show me a device that generates this kind of wave form!

As far as the magnetic switching mechanism, that's covered pretty much in the Flynn parallel path technology. The problem there is the requirement of physical connection and separation, there maybe a way around that limitation, but I haven't seen it yet...

Lets produce this wave in our machines that was suggested in the Bedini Free Energy Generation book.

Regards
    Attached Images Attached Images