Forum Spammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Spammers

Hi Admin. I have noticed many user names that look supicious . When i had my forum i used stopforumspam.com to search the names. I decided to do that with some user names i saw tonight and noticed MilagrosT was a spammer . Im sure you have it under control but just wanted to tell you about stopforumspam.com its totally free.

al

I agree, I looked at the members list and there are many strange user names. Most have zero posts. That usually means a zombie, bot or other waiting to spring forth in spam or data collection about the members. When I had a vBulletin forum I watched the members list for the ones who never logged back in and gave them 3 warnings to post or they would be deleted. I waited about 3 months of inactivity before implementing that plan. I use to own cocawizard until the federal government took it over and when I had it shut down because I could not log into it, it stayed online months after I had it shut down. The Fascist States of Bilderberger in FEMA Region 3 in the Unified Northern Block of Canada, Mexico and the former USA.
    I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

Comment

This forum has functionality that blocks most spammers, but occasionally they still slip through the cracks. When a spammer is identified, the moderators and admin use "Spam-O-Matic" to remove the spammer, block their email and IP addresses and also reports them to StopForumSpam.

There are legitimate members who register and never post, as registering unlocks other features as well.

If any forum member sees a spammy post, please report it by clicking on the icon below the post that looks like a black triangle with an exclamation mark in it. This sends an email to the admin and the mods to investigate and remove the spammer.

John K.

Comment

Perhaps adding a simple common sense question to the registration would help. What is the primary color of red? Something along those lines.
        I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

Comment

Working...
        X