Battery Rejuvenation by Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery Rejuvenation by Peter Lindemann

Check out Peter Lindemann's new interview on Battery Rejuvenation: BATTERY REJUVENATION

He answers a lot of questions from the audience and discusses his new presentation from the conference, Battery Rejuvenation.

Below is an excerpt from Peter's information on Battery Rejuvenation:

BATTERY REJUVENATION

In BATTERY REJUVENATION, I go deeper into the chemical changes that happen during repeated, incomplete charge cycles. This is one of the main reasons why batteries fail. I also go into the chemical changes that happen when a battery sits for a long period of time without use.

Both of these issues can be reversed using the right equipment and procedures. This is the Art & Science of Battery Rejuvenation. But there is another aspect to this.

Many people have wanted to use these processes to build a home based business and have actually been successful in doing so using this exact information! I go deep into the following topics: how to find enough batteries to rejuvenate, how to quickly recognize which batteries are worth rejuvenating, and how to set up your battery rejuvenation workspace.

BATTERY REJUVENATION also touches on how to develop a business plan, establish safety procedures, set and accomplish business goals for making a profit, and other information to ensure that your own BATTERY REJUVENATION business will be a success!

Learn more here: Battery Rejuvenation
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller
Working...
X