Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Academic research on Bedini's motor

Hi,

I am an exchange student and will stay in the US for 9 months. This is my last year of studies in electrical engineering and I have to do a project in order to graduate.
    I have always been interested in renewable, reliable sources of energy and a few years ago I came across Tesla's patents and the Bedini motor. I would like to do a thorough research on this, and try to prove the viability of these concepts to use a new source of energy for the future (power plants?).
    I successfully built Bedini's SSG following the schematics and instructions a few months ago, when I was home. Now I have access to a lab with a lot of equipment and materials. The goal of this post is to seek advice and indications from experienced people or John Bedini himself if possible. I found a professor that would give his agreement to any type of project I come up with, so it is a good opportunity. The first semester I will have to research and sketch the main ideas, hardware, etc. The second semester I will have to write a thesis. The final work will have to be presented here and at my home institution (in Europe).

Thank you!

Originally posted by gab35iel View Post
    Hi,

I am an exchange student and will stay in the US for 9 months. This is my last year of studies in electrical engineering and I have to do a project in order to graduate.
    I have always been interested in renewable, reliable sources of energy and a few years ago I came across Tesla's patents and the Bedini motor. I would like to do a thorough research on this, and try to prove the viability of these concepts to use a new source of energy for the future (power plants?).
    I successfully built Bedini's SSG following the schematics and instructions a few months ago, when I was home. Now I have access to a lab with a lot of equipment and materials. The goal of this post is to seek advice and indications from experienced people or John Bedini himself if possible. I found a professor that would give his agreement to any type of project I come up with, so it is a good opportunity. The first semester I will have to research and sketch the main ideas, hardware, etc. The second semester I will have to write a thesis. The final work will have to be presented here and at my home institution (in Europe).

Thank you!
    Where are you in Europe?

Comment

Hi gab35iel,

It Great to see you put it the right way.. and that is the way to learn, infact i feel you should read more of Thomas E Bearden's books and get an acquaintance
      with the Physics involved that will help you in your future endevour on this.
      Also study Bedini's work from his website..
      Best Regards,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

gab35iel
        Wow great, i think you should study how exactly lead acid battery is charged because the whole "action" happens when ion's in battery are driven by short high impulses which are produced by the ssg circuit. The problematic thing would be to explain what exactly this spike is and do and from where it comes (with standard physic laws and math). I would advise to find someone from physics department who actually willing to give some sort of theoretical explanation.
        Anyway i wish you best luck and success , because we need somebody with academic credentials.

Comment

These might help you get started... RE the spike

What is the formula for transient spike computation in an inductive load

http://old.iihr.uiowa.edu/~hml/peopl...leSolution.pdf

There is plenty out there on the spike.

Here is a nice write up and thread by Aaron:
          Back EMF vs. Collapsing Magnetic Field Spike

And yes, BEDINSSGUKRAINE is correct study the battery and/or cap dump as a huge part of this, as John B and K and Tom have all said this is more than 50% of the equation.

Cheers - and keep us posted!

Comment

Working...
          X