Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Sheild from electromagnetic radiation from a high voltage high pulsed coil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Sheild from electromagnetic radiation from a high voltage high pulsed coil?

I have a question that no one seems to be answering in all the conferences, videos and books being presented.

How does one shield from the electromagnetic radiation being kicked out from a coil that is being pulsed with very high voltage and at a very high frequency? I understand something of this nature can generate high enough radiation that it could produce 'chemotherapy-like' effects.

I would like to experiment on the interesting technologies you are presenting but i dont want to kill myself in the process. How do i shield myself from such high levels of electromagnetic radiation?

dirty electricity

Hi Muze

I watched a documentry on this a while back on youtube on what it refered to as "Dirty electricity"
    Anyway interesting as it was I believe the only solution it presented was to never use a laptop while its on your knee and always use it as far away from you as possible!

I suppose you could always try wrapping yourself in Tin foil! That could somewhat restrict your movement when your coil winding and it will probably chafe too after a while.

I'd probably be more concerned if I had a high voltage electricity pilon as a neighbour! However if I'm going to die
    from something I would rather go doing something I enjoyed!

but good luck with that

Oliver

Originally posted by muzse View Post
    I have a question that no one seems to be answering in all the conferences, videos and books being presented

How does one shield from the electromagnetic radiation being kicked out from a coil that is being pulsed with very high voltage and at a very high frequency? I understand something of this nature can generate high enough radiation that it could produce 'chemotherapy-like' effects.

I would like to experiment on the interesting technologies you are presenting but i dont want to kill myself in the process. How do i shield myself from such high levels of electromagnetic radiation?

Comment

a coil can be placed in an iron sleeve (lindemans electric motor secrets DVD) or placed in black magnetite. the iron will fold the energy back into the magnetic field lines, it strengthens the coil and makes the bloch wall pump radiant better. DVD25 end of presentation JB shows some black magnetite and how he is going to put the coil in int to help.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hi Tom....thats brilliant. You referred to DVD25...im not familiar with this. Whats the full title of this DVD, i would like to get my hands on this and find out more about this.

Comment

from teslagenx or from here DVD List

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hi Tom C,

Very informative Pal!
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
            X