Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Copper Mag Cell

Looks great man! Love the coffee can concept. Do you think when you water the coffee can cells that the moisture is getting down to the bottom?

I saw a video a few months ago on a great way to bend copper tubing to make it looks neat with ice. Check it out:

That's a nice trick for bending tube!

I am using SOLID wire in this setup but you know that gives me an idea than perhaps using tube instead might work well. Then you could drip water in the top of the pipe and it would run to the bottom for sure.

To answer your question,, i was a little concerned with that myself so I took a bamboo skewer like you use on the grill and poked a few holes down through the alum on the outer edge of the can. I don't really think it was necessary in hind sight. Once these cells start growing they will form little channels that he water will distribute though but I did want to try and make sure I had the initial watering distributed. It will take awhile I think for these cells to dry and grow.

Here is the finished picture that I could not post before:

finishedCells.jpg

Makes sense. Looking forward to watching you experiment with these!

Quote Originally Posted by BobZilla View Post
    That's a nice trick for bending tube!

I am using SOLID wire in this setup but you know that gives me an idea than perhaps using tube instead might work well. Then you could drip water in the top of the pipe and it would run to the bottom for sure.

To answer your question,, i was a little concerned with that myself so I took a bamboo skewer like you use on the grill and poked a few holes down through the alum on the outer edge of the can. I don't really think it was necessary in hind sight. Once these cells start growing they will form little channels that he water will distribute though but I did want to try and make sure I had the initial watering distributed. It will take awhile I think for these cells to dry and grow.

Here is the finished picture that I could not post before:

finishedCells.jpg

Just a little update on my toilet float cells.

http://1drv.ms/1TOPvZk

Hello everyone,

I want to show a little LED lamp that I had made quite along time ago. The cells that this runs from are the first set shown in this thread from over three years ago. I mention that so that we can realize that what Mr. Bedini showed us continues to validate over time. He told us that these types of cells would last for years and years and so far I agree. Of course these were my own spin on what he showed us but none the less here they are working three years later, just add water.

This lamp does not utilize the earth light circuit that his models use. I have thought about making some that do but when I put this together I elected to just run 5 cells in series to get my voltage so in a way it is very stable over time, there are no transistors or parts to go bad. This is just the cells connected to some on off switches for two separate LED banks, driven directly from the cell voltage.

Crystal_Lamp.jpg

Crystal_Lamp2.jpg

And here is a little video of it running. Because of the light color of the LED's it does not look the same on camera as it does in real life but at least you can see how it works:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmzmftzD-V0mhnxC-kruKcroX_YZ

Anyone interested on the cells can go back to the beginning of this thread and see how they are made.