* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Primary battery discharge. Why?

Salut Denis
    j'ai achete 2kg de sulfate d'aluminium a 5,1€ kg. En France 6-7 euros de port.
    Pour moi, le principal, dans le fonctionnement du systeme Bedini, est l'energie rayonnante (temps 7) laquelle a pour but de recharger la batterie primaire.

Comment amplifier cette energie afin que la batterie primaire soit totalement chargée?

PS: I do not understand the american's language.
    I call a google translation to try to communicate with you ....

What is the difference between standard mode
    and forced charging mode
    Last edited by Ed_Morbus; 03-09-2014 at 03:12 PM.

Hello Intactsaphir ,
    I have not Atoute answers your questions, but I 'll do my best .

First, there are not advise to use Neodyn magnets. They are too powerful and they can saturate your reel. ie that sites have separate pulses ta coil would not temp to demagnitiser before the next magnet passes .

2) I can not comment on the capacitor with discharge ,
    3) against I could tell you that the effect " electret " is less influenced by the value of the capacitor and a lot more construction and choice of materials. Peter suggested the L -type " camera flash "
    4) in all cases the primary and secondary circuits can be connected in parallel . It's easier when the coils are connected directly to the battery charge . In case it y ' capacitors some synchronization is necessary.

I hope this is clear, I do not usually write are in french . I live in English for too many years .
    Good luck , do not hesitate to ask more questions . I no longer use my wheel I go to something else at the moment.

NoFEAR