2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Primary battery discharge. Why?

From Google Translate....
    ello Intactsaphir,
    I have not Atoute answers your questions but I'll do my best.

First, there are not advise to use neodymium magnets. There are too powerful and they can saturate your reel. ie places that have separate your pulse coil would not the temp to demagnitiser before the next magnet passes.

2) I can not comment on the capacitor with discharge,
    3) against I could tell you that the effect "electret" is less influenced by the value of the capacitor and more by its construction and choice of materials. Peter suggested the L-type "camera flash"
    4) in all cases the primary and secondary circuits can be connected in parallel. It's easier when the coils are connected directly to the battery charge. In the case of capacitors or it there's some synchronization is necessary.

I hope this is clear, I do not're used to writing in French. I live in English for too many years.
    Good luck, do not hesitate to ask more questions. I no longer use my wheel I go to something else for the moment.

Thanks D Rhodes,
    That translation is terrible but it's damn close.
    Cheers,

better be a French class here!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Hello to you.

My question is how to connect the circuit composed by H11D1 the IRFP260, 7812, BD243 on page 47 to the circuit on page 9?

is that this schema is correct?

P9 P47 ORIGINE ET DECHARGE CAPA.jpg

Thank you to answer me

regards

Bonjour a vous.

Ma question est : comment relier le circuit compose par H11D1, les IRFP260, 7812, BD243 de la page 47 au circuit de la page 9 ?

Merci de me repondre

Cordialement
    Last edited by intactsaphir; 09-13-2013 at 07:50 AM.
    Pour moi, le principal, dans le fonctionnement du systeme Bedini, est l'energie rayonnante (temps 7) laquelle a pour but de recharger la batterie primaire.

Comment amplifier cette energie afin que la batterie primaire soit totalement chargée?

PS: I do not understand the american's language.
    I call a google translation to try to communicate with you ....

Hello to you.

is that this schema is correct?

P9 P47 ORIGINE ET DECHARGE CAPA.jpg

Thank you to answer me

regards
    Pour moi, le principal, dans le fonctionnement du systeme Bedini, est l'energie rayonnante (temps 7) laquelle a pour but de recharger la batterie primaire.

Comment amplifier cette energie afin que la batterie primaire soit totalement chargée?

Is there someone answer me??

I can't make out the picture very well. Can you please upload a clearer one?

John K.

Hello, thank you for answering me.

I can not have a better resolution image because it is a screenshot.
    It attached the link to the original file that can be opened with the free "DIP TRACE" http://www.diptrace.com/download.php.

http://cjoint.com/?CIqk6qlmGBa

Regards
    Last edited by intactsaphir; 09-16-2013 at 02:06 AM.

That's a good program, I downloaded it and opened your file,(no viruses) but I am not experienced enough to give you advice.

hello
    This is certainly a good program with subtleties that I do not yet seized that most of its menus are not in french but American ...

Thank you for answering me.

regards