Resonant mwo feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resonant mwo feedback

I have a number of electro therapy devices and I see the merit in all of them from the humble zapper to the MWO. Surprisingly one of the most productive items has been the body enhancer which simply seems like a contact type MWO with the benefit of ozone thrown in to boot. The down side of that machine is the lengthy time lengths one must stay seated with contact on the footplate and bulb. There is no leeway for laying down , standing etc. I'm interested in resonant type MWO but as an apartment dweller I am concerned of my neighbors interference with their electronics as well as my own. I am not keen on having to build a Faraday cage. Can anyone having a MWO give feedback of the noticeable effects on electronics during the operation of the machine?? I am also interested in the difference between the plexiglass antennas and the copper coils. I fail to see how the plexiglass type can really resonant as free floating oscillating tubes could. thanks

medusa
    Last edited by medusa; 08-28-2013, 06:38 AM.

Originally posted by medusa View Post
    I have a number of electro therapy devices and I see the merit in all of them from the humble zapper to the MWO. Surprisingly one of the most productive items has been the body enhancer which simply seems like a contact type MWO with the benefit of ozone thrown in to boot. The down side of that machine is the lengthy time lengths one must stay seated with contact on the footplate and bulb. There is no leeway for laying down , standing etc. I'm interested in resonant type MWO but as an apartment dweller I am concerned of my neighbors interference with their electronics as well as my own. I am not keen on having to build a Faraday cage. Can anyone having a MWO give feedback of the noticeable effects on electronics during the operation of the machine?? I am also interested in the difference between the plexiglass antennas and the copper coils. I fail to see how the plexiglass type can really resonant as free floating oscillating tubes could. thanks

medusa
    I have built one and I'm using plate antennas at the moment. My device is built with bi polar Tesla Coil (not two, where one is grounded and one transmitting) so both poles are utilized. I can also add a grounded foot plate and I will also add a Phanotron Plasma Tube which is the same as in Rife machine. I didn't have a chance to make a ring (tubing) antennas yet but it will be done to compare results. I work with same power levels as the original Lakhovsky unit - 150W and I have no issues with RF interference in the same room. As for the plate antennas; I had them made according to the Eric Dollard design, including gold plating. Their design is based on Phi ratio and each ring has capacitive coupling strip on the other side. Same idea as metal spheres on each ring in big antennas. Each ring acts as tuned oscillator on its own and produces large number of harmonic vibrations (on top of what comes from the coil) which resonate with smaller rings. As a result the antennas generate enormous spectrum of vibrations from 1MHz all the way to single GHz range. Flat printed coil is no different in operations as an multiple wave oscillator on its own than ring antenna made of tubing.
    I also asked a sensitive person to assist and she confirmed that antennas are "live" with the device being turned off.
    I've been using and testing MWO for the past month and I've been also in touch with EU based research facility which have an original COLYSA machines and reverse engineered/replicated them. Our observations are consistent with the records of George Lakhovsky research.

Comment

Working...
    X