Comment

it's all Aaron !!

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hi Aron,
        everything works fine for now. Thank you

Comment

Thanks everyone! Seems to be running smooth and even a bit faster.
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Aaron this is great!
            I hope that you well prepared if another DDOS happens.

Comment

Hi Aaron,

Everything great at my end!! Firing on all 3 coils -)

brilliant work to get it back up

Oliver

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
              Hi Everyone,

I apologize for the inconvenience of the forum being down, but the Chinese hackers were relentless. We had multiple coordinated spam and DDOS attacks from China during the recent conference and when the forum came back up, they did it again when we released Paul Babcock's presentation and they kept at it until the host took it down permanately.

We have moved to our own server (not shared) now - it should even be a bit faster.

If we receive any more similar attacks, we'll be able to have more control over how the situation is handled now instead of having a host take it down every time someone says boo.

Anyway, if some of you can please post in this thread to let me know that you are able to log in ok and that everything is working fine - that would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

Comment

Aaaahhh.

Good work Aaron, May all on the forum be in good health with much wealth and many neurons firing as they observe creation.

Comment

I knew it was an attack. I am glad it is up and running. I was worried that all the information was gone. I hope the passwords and stuff was not affected. Great work Aaron.
                  I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

Comment

Merci pour le retour en ligne!
                    Pour moi, le principal, dans le fonctionnement du systeme Bedini, est l'energie rayonnante (temps 7) laquelle a pour but de recharger la batterie primaire.

Comment amplifier cette energie afin que la batterie primaire soit totalement chargée?

PS: I do not understand the american's language.
                    I call a google translation to try to communicate with you ....

Comment

I apologize for the inconvenience of the forum being down since last night.

This forum was hacked from last night until just now. At least less than a day down is better than before!
                      The vulnerability has been solved. All posts were untouched and none of your personal information has been compromised.
                      They did not have access to the database - just some mods to the site to redirect it to their splash page.

This hack was not targeted in any way, it was an automated attack randomly to any vbulletin site with that particular vulnerability.
                      It happened to around 35,000 forums around the world.

I did remove a few plugins and functions here, which I have to setup such as the calendar, users online, etc... in the
                      left column, etc... anyway, has been a lesson in vbulletin administration and I learned a few valuable things.
                      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Thanks Aaron. Im glad it wasnt too serious this time. I cannot get through the day without keeping up to date on everyone's posts.

al

Comment

Working...
                        X