* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3-coiler spinning up

Thanks for info Faraday88,

The C20 discussion etc I do understand, but I have (and have always had) a difficult time understandning the concept of Impedance in this context -- could you explain? Maybe an example?

Thanks!

Thomas

Hi Shofar,

If you can understand the difference between Energy and Power may be you will catch the point! these are two asymmtric aspect of the same entity.
    what if i aslo say that Energy can be stored but Power cannot be stored..! like wise ENERGY cannot be used which means that it cannot be consumed, but when it appears to be doing so ..it is the POWER that as at play!
    Ok comming to your Impedance probelm, A Battery is one form of an Electric Dipole different from a Charged Capacitor the external terminals Space of a battery represent the Inverted form of the Dielectric of a UnCharged Capacitor.
    the greater the difference in the Impedance shift between the Inside (Electrolytic)of a Battery and the External Terminal space, the greater is the 'Broken Symmetry' (Hence the Energy from the Vacuum) with Impedance Shift we mean VERY LOW IMPEDANCE INSDIE AND VERY HIGH IMPEDANCE OUT SIDE. THE RADIANT PROCESS DOES BOTH SIMULTANEOUSLY, this is translated as a Gain in the Batteries which shows up when a Load connected delivers more Power for extended interval of time.Hope this helps, let me know if you need more clearity.. you are always welcome with questions.
    Regards,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 08-31-2013 at 02:07 AM.

Yes, I have a foggy feeling I'm getting a grip on this.

It might help if you could give me a specific definition of the term "impedance" in it's use here.

The common definition of impedance is something like: "The resistance that a circuit presents to a current when voltage is applied". Is that what we are discussing here?
    Is it that a) the battery presents a resistance when current flow changes and b) the coil(s) present resistance when current flow changes? And that these two should match in some way?

Am I even getting close?

Anyway, thanks a lot taking time helping!

Thomas

Hi Shofar,
    You are correct in how you are looking at it but, a small word of advice here, if you are looking for the strict defination of Impedance, here it is: The sum of the resistance(D.C)and Inductive or Capacitive reactance offered to the flow of A.C current is called as the Impedance.
    actually speaking, it is only the Internal D.C Resistance of the Batttery that matters but since we are dealing with Pulsed-D.C (Time-Variant) we may well deal with the Impedance aspect of its Physical Interactions.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Quote Originally Posted by Shofar View Post
    Hi,

I am building a machine with 3 sixfilar coils and a small rotor with three magnets. First I ran a test with only one of the coils -- trigger and one power strand, found the sweet spot as you usually do, and nothing unusual when changing the 1k pot.

I then mounted two more coils, connected as slaves with one power strand each. Now when I run it I find a sweet spot at first as usual, but when I back off a little on the pot suddenly the already fast spinning small rotor accelerates like mad. I increase a little on the pot again and find a new sweet spot without the rotor decelerating, its still spinning really fast. Anybody that can explain what is happening and why it suddenly accelerates and finds a "new balance"?

This seems like a powerful machine already and I still have four strands on each coil to connect... It spins really fast so maybe I should get a bigger rotor and more magnets.

The coils are AWG 20 (trigger also) and I'm using 2N3055 transistors.

And: A big thanks to Peter and Aaron for the Bedini Beginners- and Intermediate sg handbooks! Very interesting, informative and well-written. Thanks!

Thomas
    I have done this as well, what fun. Its almost like shifting gears in a car. by constantly adjusting the resistance up, then down, you can "shift" into a higher gear. I figure, each transistor gets a shift. You can really fine tune these monopoles. Each time, the rotor goes faster...until you reach a max....and if you push it too far...it dies, and you have to start over. It took a good 10 minutes to shift 9 times , tuning the whole time.

I was able to get 9 distinct "shift" points (which looks real cool on my old analog Simpson meter.) I have a video, where I connect a pizeo transducer, so you can hear the shift. i also connect a light, so you can see the shift points. this video only has one coil connected (3 cks per coil), so 3 shifts.
    SG - YouTube
    thanks

Hi all,
    This is really fun when you see that it works!
    I have managed to restore two big 62Ah (C10) batteries that I found on the scrapyard for $10 each.
    Now they hold charge and the specific gravity of the electrolyte is good. But this has taken WEEKS of charging and discharging! (Direct charge, no cap dump).
    I guess that my setup with 3 x 5 2n3055 unmatched transistors is not optimal. Not very efficient.

So now I'm thinking of buying some MJL21194:s.

Now, if I use my three coils and buy some matched transistors, a couple of questions arise:

1) Is there always a benefit to have more coils running? (for example: one coil with 6 strands vs three coils with 2 strands each?)
    2) Is there always a benefit to have more strands on each coil (i.e. more transistors)
    3) Do ALL the transistors need to be matched, or is it enough to match the transistors for each individual coil, and then adjust the coil position?

Thanks for helping
    Thomas
    Last edited by Shofar; 10-27-2013 at 11:49 PM.