Bedini G-Field / Kromrey Converter Questions for Peter and John

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ajay View Post
    I can't seem to understand what you are getting at Faraday.

I had my coils wound with 32 turns of 14 gauge wire on each stator in order to achieve a high impedance. I then self looped it and although it may have increased RPM when I did this, there was no frosting over of the components. I then hooked up a battery and let it run with the battery connected to the output, but the battery did not turn cold. Yesterday I rewound my coils with 300 turns of 32 gauge wire and connected it to a AC to DC rectifier, then I ran my small solid state tesla coil off of the output. To my dismay, nothing anomalous happened. I am starting to think that it is because my design is different from Bedini's, even though it uses the same principles. I tried to upload pictures of my unit but it wont let me, this is the same idea though- http://www.icestuff.com/~energy21/proto_k2.jpg

Any advice as to what I am doing wrong is appreciated.
    You asked for advice, you didn't specify if the advice was to come from anyone in particular, I offer the following.....

Stop listening to Faraday, listen to the machine. Stop looking for your batteries going cold. The image you reference is well known, and reveals only a very interesting waveform, follow the waveform. The patent, two actually, say nothing about cold batteries, should be seen as a sign, a sign that the inventor has no intention of patenting the method which leads to batteries icing up. Believing that cold current exists isn't going to make it manifest any faster. What you are looking for is a phantom, found by only a select dedicated few, I have yet to cross paths with one, chances are they don't frequent places where the profane hang out.

Regards

Comment

Cold electricity is very real. It is as simple as knowing the properties involved in conversion. That is the whole reason I built the damn thing!

You have to fail to know something doesn't work. I am learning every day regardless if I succeed or not.

To get back to the topic, I wound 300 turns 32 gauge wire to find out that it needs to be wound with something smaller, because no current came out! I am thinking something in the 20-27 range. Impedance matching appears to be a critical step. It is also necessary to wind more than one coil per magnetic pole. These coils need to be in series. It is almost like a möbius transistor except the mobious loop acts as a pick up coil as well as a "negative resistor". It seems that the current is choked in these impedance matched coils and it reverberates space time like an antenna. If all of the coils are impedance matched, than you have longitudinal resonance per Tesla's definition (as long as all of the coils are the same gauge to keep a constant surface area of the copper on each coil). Thus, i should see cold E.

I need to buy some more wire and rewind my coils. I will keep you guys updated.

Comment

Hi Ajay,
        Yes you said it! In fact to fail is to succeed in another way to try which one would work! that is what it is all about...when you uncover what fails, it redirects you to what would work...but one thing here is your intuitive guess.. Bedini did not stumble on these things either.. he studied them for 30+ years and even now he is studying more intricate aspect of Radiant Matter (Crystal voltaics ect...)I personally salute and learn to be determined like him.. Peter Lindeman is the other person on the same track...Aaron is the next. And so on.. ok enough on the this..
        I can pin point on what you should be doing to get what you are looking for, but that will be like hampering your own approach.. don't get me wrong on this please. We all have to see, get and be blessed in what we are for..
        Heard Bedini saying ..'people must learn through the dark ages and when the light glows, even a 25w bulb powered in total darkness is bright enough! and to enlighten the 'secrete' of the pondered matter.
        Next I will say the gauge of wire is immaterial, In fact it can be made with a combination of gauges to show you something else of use some where else...
        I will say Use is a Blessing but to quench a need is a Curse ..
        good luck,
        bye for now.
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Cold electricity is very real. It is as simple as knowing the properties involved in conversion. That is the whole reason I built the damn thing!

You have to fail to know something doesn't work. I am learning every day regardless if I succeed or not.

To get back to the topic, I wound 300 turns 32 gauge wire to find out that it needs to be wound with something smaller, because no current came out! I am thinking something in the 20-27 range. Impedance matching appears to be a critical step. It is also necessary to wind more than one coil per magnetic pole. These coils need to be in series. It is almost like a möbius transistor except the mobious loop acts as a pick up coil as well as a "negative resistor". It seems that the current is choked in these impedance matched coils and it reverberates space time like an antenna. If all of the coils are impedance matched, than you have longitudinal resonance per Tesla's definition (as long as all of the coils are the same gauge to keep a constant surface area of the copper on each coil). Thus, i should see cold E.

I need to buy some more wire and rewind my coils. I will keep you guys updated.
          Hi Ajay,
          The difference between Strontium-ferrite and Barium-ferrite is that Barium is not conductive.Walter Rosenthal said you need this material for the VTA to probably create an Elektret.I dont know why its necessary for the Kromrey.Important is that you have 2 Bloch-walls wich are standing 90 dgrees to each other.Why dont you use the wire Bedini sugested,3x18 gauge and 130 feet for each coil.This should only be hints.

Comment

So I have come to understand something else about the Kromrey that I would like to share. Both the magnetic path and the conductive pathways in the closed loop of magnetic flux need to be set up correctly. In other words, forelle had it right about BaFe magnets being NON CONDUCTIVE. The iron needs to be electrically isolated and the BaFe magnets allow that condition. My design incorporated aluminum attached to the iron leading to eddy currents and loss of electrical isolation. I have to machine a piece of wood to the same dimensions and try that. It was also suggested (by a friend of mine in the FE community) that the iron attached to my magnets on the rotor of my machine need to be electrically isolated from the brass armature as well. This is because the magnets are the stator in my design in order to keep the coils stationary. I will try to fix my conductive issues and I will keep you updated.

Comment

I have nothing to say for erfinder... take it or leave it...but for Ajay, next clue is in plain view...in the waveform you sent in the above Bedini link..for god sake think Physics and nothing more...
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                I have nothing to say for erfinder... take it or leave it...but for Ajay, next clue is in plain view...in the waveform you sent in the above Bedini link..for god sake think Physics and nothing more...
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.

Comment

http://cheniere.org/books/part4/index.html

Comment

Hi Peacepenguin,

Please note: The G-Field producing, cooling effect is also associated as Heating occurring.....remember John in the same video also points out at the very hot rotor coils, Interestingly, this heating happens when the G-field coils are not loading any thing at its terminals..
                    next, the more intriguing aspect.... the G-Field is a profound machine in that it is as good an Inefficient machine as it is very efficient for the type of Load across it!!!!! what does this say??? ...let me see any one can figure it out..?
                    why inefficient? ...as a generator in the conventional sense...it is poor to a dissipative load like a typical Light bulb. Unless its Impedance is matched...watch very carefully in the video, JB shows both low impedance and high-Impedance light bulbs running of the G-field. But the Low impedance light bulb is not as efficient as the high-Impedance light bulb.. with the Low Impedance Light he show another thing that can be done to make it better...any guess?
                    this machine can be scaled up to staggering levels with different topologies.. I could point out that the G-field has found couple of another use in some similar Invention know to all of us...
                    yes another way is to Convert the type of the Energy and then store it in Storage Battery just like JB rightly said..
                    I just bought the Intermediate book and I see how systematically Peter and Aaron have out lined on John's techniques of Switching and Battery back popping process. This book has many tit bits of the main stuff. which even I have to explore.
                    Rgds,
                    Faraday88.
                    Last edited by Faraday88; 07-10-2014, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Sine waves can be shorted at the peak of the wave in order to get energy out per Ismael Aviso's method. I could do that with this machine, and I would probably see a cold effect from it, but I am mediocre at circuit building/ designing. I dont know where to start on a circuit like that. The only problem is the cold effect should happen without the use of a circuit like this. My friend who built one had cold E output with no coil shorting. Just some thoughts...
                      P.S- Aviso got so much energy out he had to have special switches made that allowed high voltage through without blowing it. The only reed switches I have seen have very low operating voltage.

Comment

Hi Ajay,
                        first of all cheers for recalling Aviso's name here..is the other guy like bedini who has had dedicated a lot.. but is little known.. he collaborated with Doug Konzen of Germany to work on the effect you just mentioned. However that is true with Conventional 'Generator' Sinewave shorting coil shorting. Does not apply to G-Field.....the reason..well well well.. is right here in the discussion hidden in words... Aviso's method is Low impedance mode exactly opposite to Bedini..that does;nt matter... left or right they are only directions but the destination is the same. you chose your method to get what you need to cater your requirements in the end!
                        one experiment....the Aviso method occurs when you Short the terminals of a Permanent Magnet d.c Motor...where the 'excess' Radiant impulse manifests as Mechanical Jerks of severe Torque to motor...However you are also causing a dead Short to the Motor as well! hence avoid this method.! see these experiments tell you a lot of what is happening...
                        Rgds,
                        Faraday88.

Comment

You are killing me Faraday! Just break it down real simple for us slow folk who are just trying to learn more about electricity that have invested the time to build one of these! I need this thing to work before I can start my next project so this is trifling to me. I have studied all sorts of genuine generators and technology but in all that research and all of the time I have invested in the G Field, I can not for the life of me figure out how or why it works.
                          Progress is made on this forum when a group of individuals with different backgrounds can collaborate from around the world to make something work.
                          I would really appreciate some input from other people with working units so we can make some real progress here.

Comment

You are killing me Faraday! Just break it down real simple for us slow folk who are just trying to learn more about electricity that have invested the time to build one of these! I need this thing to work before I can start my next project so this is trifling to me. I have studied all sorts of genuine generators and technology but in all that research and all of the time I have invested in the G Field, I can not for the life of me figure out how or why it works.
                            Progress is made on this forum when a group of individuals with different backgrounds can collaborate from around the world to make something work.
                            I would really appreciate some input from other people with working units so we can make some real progress here.
                            I have built 3 different variations on the G-field. There isn't much to the topology itself. Several individuals have built this machine, a quick search on the net, will lead you to a few of them, the best of them eventually stopped researching because they could not get their devices input and output to equalize. They always demonstrated less coming out than was going in. The one thing that they did more or less master is the mechanism itself in general. They saw how the device would accelerate, sometimes explosively, when they attached the proper load on the machine. There is more to it than just simple impedance matching in my opinion..... The increase in speed came with higher consumption, so none of them were really satisfied.

To understand the machine, I had to recognize that it didn't start with the people who claim it more or less today. The extraordinary statements and or claims made about this device were not made by others who successfully patented the exact same topology. This is why I suggested you stop looking for cold electricity, listen to the machine! There is a different type of induction taking place, I am not qualified to explain how its different to you, its your job to explain it to yourself. This different type of induction allows for the acceleration to take place when the output coils are loaded. In addition to the type of induction there is a unidirectional magnetic field found in this topology. We find this unidirectional magnetic field in the stator, the magnetic circuit is completed through the rotor poles. The field of the stator doesn't change, the field of the induced in the rotor alternates, this makes for a very interesting combination, one that you have to carefully scrutinize and study, because in my opinion, its here, where AC and DC interact where we find the seed of that which we all are looking to capture.

It's difficult to figure out how something works when you are begin bombarded with claims and no proofs of concept. Demand that those who would suggest that you see things their way show you their work. In the spirit of cooperation I will make it clear now that if such is demanded of me, effort will be required on your part, you must work, not copy and paste, think and show your work, otherwise, sharing is pretty much meaningless.

I could say more about how I see this technology, and what I have personally experienced, but do not want to find myself in the position that I was in on the last thread that I hijacked... Please look at the machine, study the machine, listen to the machine!

Regards
                            Last edited by erfinder; 07-11-2014, 03:18 AM.

Comment

I must disagree with you erfinder, sharing information allows the entire community to learn more about this device. The reason I am so obsessed with the cold electricity phenomenon in regards to this machine is because this would be the first device to my knowledge to convert hot current to cold current with a hundred percent success rate and NO hot current at the output, regardless of efficiency. Sharing information allows this phenomenon to be understood and publicly documented, as it should be, and as Kromrey would have wanted it. I have shared all I know about this device, but I will continue sharing info for other builders and cold electricity enthusiasts such as myself. This device could unlock a whole new area of study in to the nature of electricity. I encourage everyone to share their ideas.
                              Erfinder: I have listened to my machine. I have studied it, torn it apart, and reassembled it many times. It needs to be fine tuned and very specific principles need to be abided by in order to get it to work the way it should, and I would be more than happy to document all of the principles here as soon as I have proven them correct. We owe it to future builders of this apparatus to give them the upper hand by allowing them to understand what is happening as much as we can. I will be making a youtube video that I will post a link to as soon as I try fixing the conductivity issues I have previously outlined.
                              -Ajay

Comment

I must disagree with you erfinder, sharing information allows the entire community to learn more about this device. The reason I am so obsessed with the cold electricity phenomenon in regards to this machine is because this would be the first device to my knowledge to convert hot current to cold current with a hundred percent success rate and NO hot current at the output, regardless of efficiency. Sharing information allows this phenomenon to be understood and publicly documented, as it should be, and as Kromrey would have wanted it. I have shared all I know about this device, but I will continue sharing info for other builders and cold electricity enthusiasts such as myself. This device could unlock a whole new area of study in to the nature of electricity. I encourage everyone to share their ideas.
                                Erfinder: I have listened to my machine. I have studied it, torn it apart, and reassembled it many times. It needs to be fine tuned and very specific principles need to be abided by in order to get it to work the way it should, and I would be more than happy to document all of the principles here as soon as I have proven them correct. We owe it to future builders of this apparatus to give them the upper hand by allowing them to understand what is happening as much as we can. I will be making a youtube video that I will post a link to as soon as I try fixing the conductivity issues I have previously outlined.
                                -Ajay
                                Some would suggest that one must change his/her thinking entirely before one can achieve what you are after. I don't think we need to change that much. We do need a fairly solid foundation on which we can build however, this foundation is lacking here. I have yet to see any evidence from you or anyone who believes in the existence of cold electricity, which could assist me in sharing your belief. Please don't misunderstand me, I contemplate the existence of that which you call cold electricity, and the mechanism by and through which it manifests, and this in layman's terms, using the basics found in our mainstream textbooks. I don't see you doing this.

Since this is a forum dedicated to the research of John Bedini primarily, I recommend you find the connection between two of the machines he has presented, and how they relate to each other, and to the subject of cold electricity. Once you find the connection, and the relation to cold electricity, DROP THEM! Drop them and start from scratch, comprehend how they occult a principle, the principle is universally applicable, when you find it, if you find it, tell us about it. I suggested before that you are looking for a phantom and I stand by that. If you look long enough at your machines the forces inside them begin to speak, not literally, no I am not a crack pot. What I am saying is you begin to understand, not because you read something, or were told something by someone in the know, no.....you got it from the horses mouth, you got it from the source!

You say you have listened to the machine, have studied it, torn it apart and reassembled it many times, I say you haven't done any of these enough. Go back and do it again and again, do it so often that no effort is required to take them apart and put them back together again. They say insanity is repetition of the same thing and expecting a different result. I think its genius to do the same thing over and over again and expect nothing! At the end of each session, unbeknownst to you, you gain insight, you see more than you saw previously. Recognizing that you have gained is a challenge you must rise to and master.

I truly hope you find what you are looking for, you provide me with no reason to think that you ever will, however, I am hopeful nonetheless.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                                X