Bedini G-Field / Kromrey Converter Questions for Peter and John

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini G-Field / Kromrey Converter Questions for Peter and John

In a film from Peter Lindemann's "Classic Energy Videos" John Bedini did a demonstration of the g-field generator and some of its characteristics. He connected the output of the g-field generator to a small DC motor. Then he tried to stop the spinning rotor manually with his hands. He was unable to stop it. The small motor had unusually high torque.

In EFTV #10, John shows cold air being blown from the rotor of the kromrey converter. And a large battery hooked to the machine charges and becomes "very cold" on film.

Does the G-field produce an anomalous amount of torque in a DC motor? It appears this way from the old video. The phenomenon reminds me of Peter's "Electric Motor Secrets part 2" where Peter analyzes the Lockridge information. He shows some torque charts of standard DC motors, and shows that operating them under pulsed high-voltage (20x above motor rating) they can perform with reduced back-emf and high torque with high speed.

John Bedini, Peter Lindemann, or anyone else who has seen this type of machine can you comment any further on the characteristics of the g-field machine and the type of energy it produces? The kromrey is so interesting to me because of the cooling effect on both the battery and the surroundings of the rotor.

I just watched Peter's presentation on "Perpetual Motion Reality" (fantastic film!). It becomes clear that the ambient heat is a well established source of energy. Could the Kromrey converter also be using the ambient heat as a source of electric energy? Is the cooling effect a side-effect of the "gas compression" of the aether itself? Similar to the heating / cooling encountered with a normal gas pressure change?

-Ben

I saw that video EFTV #10 and I was wondering if the cooling effect around the Kromrey Converter was just from it acting like a fan. I wish they would have used some kind of temperature gauge besides their hand.

Comment

Hi Kosmos,

Just recall, also in the same Video John shows how the Generator Coils get very hot when nothing is Loaded!!!!!! while it shown to be ejecting 'freezing' cold air when a Load is connected accross (and ofcourse when the G-Filed Out put is Rectified using Bridge Rectifier.)
      This is exactly opposite to what would happen in a conventional Generator but what is asoundingly different is that a conventional Generator would never get cold(Drop below ambient Temperature). I remember reading that a Cold-Electricity involving system would even produce Frost when Stalled (Heavy Load). one can look for references including E.V Gray's Invertor and Sparky's (Sweet Flyod's) VTA devices exhibiting similar effect.

Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
        Hi Kosmos,

Just recall, also in the same Video John shows how the Generator Coils get very hot when nothing is Loaded!!!!!! while it shown to be ejecting 'freezing' cold air when a Load is connected accross (and ofcourse when the G-Filed Out put is Rectified using Bridge Rectifier.)
        This is exactly opposite to what would happen in a conventional Generator but what is asoundingly different is that a conventional Generator would never get cold(Drop below ambient Temperature). I remember reading that a Cold-Electricity involving system would even produce Frost when Stalled (Heavy Load). one can look for references including E.V Gray's Invertor and Sparky's (Sweet Flyod's) VTA devices exhibiting similar effect.

Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        Farady and Kosmos,

I have had my hand on that machine while it was running. the magnets are COLD they would be condensing water from the atmosphere if the rotor was not spinning so fast. the kromrey is hard to build, magnets hard to get, and it folds a part of its energy back inside of itself.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hey Tom,

Are those magnets iron-boron or some such thing? They appear to be good 'ole ceramics on the video, but on John's old web pages I think iron-boron was specified. Could a substitute be found? Maybe SmCo, or barium ferrite? I want to build a Kromrey and it looks like a few folks have some good replications on youtube.

-Woody
          "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Comment

Hi Tom C,
            How does it matter what type of Magnet is used... unless it is B (Magnetic Induction) which is specific to one type of Magnet.
            as Woody rightly points out, they appear to be Barium FerritE Magnets.
            Secondly, how is the Reymond Kromery's Dragless Generator different from the G-Field generator.
            Bedini in the DVD says that he modified the Impedance of the Coils (decreased) and bettered the effeiencey (120-130%)
            we further says that it can be further improved to as high as 380%!!!!by altering the Geometry of the coils..
            is Flux Gatting set-up critical to the G-Field..?
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
              Hi Tom C,
              How does it matter what type of Magnet is used... unless it is B (Magnetic Induction) which is specific to one type of Magnet.
              as Woody rightly points out, they appear to be Barium FerritE Magnets.
              Secondly, how is the Reymond Kromery's Dragless Generator different from the G-Field generator.
              Bedini in the DVD says that he modified the Impedance of the Coils (decreased) and bettered the effeiencey (120-130%)
              we further says that it can be further improved to as high as 380%!!!!by altering the Geometry of the coils..
              is Flux Gatting set-up critical to the G-Field..?
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.
              only barium ferrite will work with the kromrey... JB tried other tpes no luck. i dont know the answer to the rest of yoour questions, except to say the kromrey is a flux gate design. it makes and breaks the loops rinning thru the magnets and pole pieces.

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                only barium ferrite will work with the kromrey... JB tried other tpes no luck. i dont know the answer to the rest of yoour questions, except to say the kromrey is a flux gate design. it makes and breaks the loops rinning thru the magnets and pole pieces.

Tom C
                Thanks Tom C .
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.

Comment

Ive used neodyne magnets from hard disk drive server @ 60 rpm against berillium oxide magnet ( ring magnet from microwave oven) and the result is 5 degrees lower room temp is 30 degrees while in between the rotor and magnets is 25 deg Celsius

More tests in progress

totoalas

Comment

http://www.feelthevibe.com/free_ener..._generator.pdf

There's a link to Raymond Kromreys own paper where he describes the operating principles of his machine.

I think this machine has a lot of promise. Kromrey's explanation of how it works makes sense to me.

As far as I understand, there's no back-emf because the coils are receiving energy from the magnetism in the iron rotor, the iron is magnetized by the permanent magnets as it rotates. The current being drawn from the coil normally creates the back-emf from the magnetic field of the current being drawn. But since the coils don't need to be brought near the stator magnets, there's no way for the current flowing in the coils to interact with the stator magnets. The iron can absorb that magnetic field energy, keeping it away from the stator magnets.

The iron acts as a "mediator" between the permanent magnets "input" and the coil of wire "output". Therefore insulating the back-emf from interacting with the stator magnets. In normal generators the coil itself is brought near the permanent magnets, if current is drawn, the magnetic field tries to stick to the stator magnets; then we have to furnish more input shaft power on the generator. Therefore creating the illusion of conversion. In normal generators there is no "mediator". The energy goes straight from magnet to coil.

Just my thoughts, I think the Kromrey machine can really work based on my current understanding. The cooling effect is yet another thing needing analysis..

-Ben

Comment

magnet type matter? i don't think so..

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                      Farady and Kosmos,

I have had my hand on that machine while it was running. the magnets are COLD they would be condensing water from the atmosphere if the rotor was not spinning so fast. the kromrey is hard to build, magnets hard to get, and it folds a part of its energy back inside of itself.

Tom C
                      Tom, where did you hear or find out that the magnet type matters at all?

In all the data I've collected, no one else has claimed the magnet type is important. See: "The Kromrey Converter" (eftv 10 video), and Uni-field dynamics G-field with Peter Lindemann/John Bedini video, Kromrey's actual Patent (3,374,376), and the paper that Raymond Kromrey wrote describing the machine:

The first sentence of the actual patent state "...a stator and a rotor, one of these members being provided with electromagnetic or permanent-magnetic means adapted to induce a voltage in a winding forming part of an output circuit on the other member"

It sounds like a magnetic field that is capable of inducing a voltage will do just fine. Sounds like ANY magnet will work, certainly not just one type of magnet anyway.

Even John Bedini shows that a kromrey/ g-field works with an electro-magnet. When Roger is questioning the function of the machine in the uni-field video with Peter, he thinks the electromagnet will demagnetize once the machine is running, Bedini places some pliers on the electromagnet while its running to show the electromagnet is supplying the voltage and input to the kromrey and maintaining the magnetic field simultaneously.

If you've heard straight from John Bedini personally that barium ferrite is the only way to go to make this thing work, please somehow have him confirm this. As so far you are the only one to publicly state such a thing about this device.

-Ben

Comment

Originally posted by peacepenguin View Post
                        Tom, where did you hear or find out that the magnet type matters at all?

In all the data I've collected, no one else has claimed the magnet type is important. See: "The Kromrey Converter" (eftv 10 video), and Uni-field dynamics G-field with Peter Lindemann/John Bedini video, Kromrey's actual Patent (3,374,376), and the paper that Raymond Kromrey wrote describing the machine:

The first sentence of the actual patent state "...a stator and a rotor, one of these members being provided with electromagnetic or permanent-magnetic means adapted to induce a voltage in a winding forming part of an output circuit on the other member"

It sounds like a magnetic field that is capable of inducing a voltage will do just fine. Sounds like ANY magnet will work, certainly not just one type of magnet anyway.

Even John Bedini shows that a kromrey/ g-field works with an electro-magnet. When Roger is questioning the function of the machine in the uni-field video with Peter, he thinks the electromagnet will demagnetize once the machine is running, Bedini places some pliers on the electromagnet while its running to show the electromagnet is supplying the voltage and input to the kromrey and maintaining the magnetic field simultaneously.

If you've heard straight from John Bedini personally that barium ferrite is the only way to go to make this thing work, please somehow have him confirm this. As so far you are the only one to publicly state such a thing about this device.

-Ben
                        I have heard it straight from John B..... they were barium ferrite, nothing else works he said. that is why he does not recommend replicating the kromrey, BaFe magnets made in china are not the same as the ones you used to get that were manufactured in the states, hard to prove they are BaFe without a lab. the grind test does not show conclusively what they are. its the same with floyd sweets VTA, they were barium ferrite. you know those big magnets on the ferris wheel attached to the generator at the hub? Barium Ferrite, he had them aroung the shop for years. its all a matter of what type of machine you want to build. if you are using electromagnets then its a different beast. He also stated to me build it with electromagnets, dont waste your time with BaFe. use a ductile iron core for the magnets and for the rotor coil cores. here is the problem, the kromrey folds all but around 20 percent back into the machine thru the poles. so you get 20 percent. with electromagnets you have to spin the rotor AND power the electromagnets also. the electromagnets need to be strong enough to put the rotor into lock, and then be broken.

it is a Different Beast. you are better off with a big monopole and some batteries

Tom C

Comment

Hi, I have built a version of the Kromrey, and got only about 5volts out while charging a capacitor through a bridge. I have studied the patent and
                          john's video. The output is disappointing, and can't figure out what might be deficient in my replication. I machined a shaft out of nylon, and two slip rings out of copper pipe and used some old motor brushes to make a wide area contact. I wound about 250 turns on each coil (4 in total) so 1200 turns in all of fine wire from a shaded pole fan motor. Real resistance of the coil is about 30 ohms. I used donut magnetron ceramic magnets cut into quarters, and stacked like in the video. My theory is that a very highly inductive circuit is desireable i.e. high L/R ratio to insure no electron current flow, but just longitudinal potential currents as the mag fields build and collapse rapidly. John never specified in the DVD how many turns, or what wires he used on his Kromrey device unfortunately, except that his impedance goal was "zero", done by winding 3 coils in parallel on the core. WHY not use one winding of THICKER wire instead??? Also, it sounds like that cooling effect is only present using Barium Ferrite magnets, so Kromrey would not have witnessed that, since he used electromagnets in the stator??
                          Anyways, if anyone had any ideas why I may be getting such a low voltage output, I'd be loving to hear them..
                          Thank you.

Comment

Hi VaccumEnergyMan,

First Clue: The G-Field Produces Cold- Electricity: its exactly opposite to Hot Electricity.
                            Second Clue: when JB meant zeor Impedance, how do you think you can do that from the prepective of Cold-Electricity defination.
                            Third Clue: Half the power is folded back to the Generator: Does that tell you some thing..?
                            I have My own ways of Defining things...(People have objected to this also.) so do not ask me to rant on My Jargons which some day will show up...!
                            Now I have a question for you, Why do'nt you see the Cooling effect in the SSG topology??
                            Think over this... if you are through you are prepared for the next iteration which can give you 300% overunity(and of course in the Battery)..
                            Rgds,
                            Faraday88.
                            Last edited by Faraday88; 07-08-2013, 01:24 AM.

Comment

you need to get the kromrey converter DVD JB spells out how its done. if you are NOT using electromagnets you need Barium Ferrite, its the only kind that will work pr JB. When I did a replication he told me to use electromagnets.

Tom C

Comment

Working...
                              X