Bedini G-Field / Kromrey Converter Questions for Peter and John

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
    SUPER CLUE FOR YOU: BIFILAR COIL CANCELL INDUCTANCE FOR CONDUCTION CURRENT ONLY NOT FOR INDUCTION CURRENT, this is as far as I can (want ) to go on this.
    One more thing is this difference is Magnificently elaborated in Peter Lindemann's FESCE book.
    does that hint you something Ajay??? in My Statement above, find out the difference between the two, you figure it out and there you are!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Hi Faraday
    Why don`t you tell us the diffrence?Why should we figure it out by our self when you no the explanation?I would be glad when you save us time.Please don`t do so mysterious all the time.
    Thanks

Comment

I am getting .4 volts out. Back to the drawing board, I will probably try a Tesla type bifilar next to see the output with no induction (which as erfinder pointed out, eliminates the circuits reactance). I was surprised to see such a small output, I could not even light up 9 volt bulbs at RPM exceeding 3000. I am only using four regular sized ceramic magnets, so output wont be staggering, but I should see 6v at least. The most surprising thing to me is that this is the configuration JB said would work. The only thing I am doing differently is I used 14 gauge wire.
      I still havent tested the idea that the aluminum could be the reason I have no output.
      I would like to take a step back and look at the principles Peter outlines in his book (http://www.teslasociety.ch/info/NTV_2011/free.pdf) to see how it could help us with this device.

A unidirectional pulse of DC travels down the wire at a speed (dependent on impedance?) and is then stored (via the coils capacitance) at which time it is discharged and interrupted at a high frequency, yielding cold E. For this device to exhibit the same characteristics, each time the flux rises and sets up a potential difference in the coil, it must be thought of as a pulse of DC. The DC pulse flows through the wires and cancels out due to the negative potential on the other side. A zero state is then found in the coils until the flux link is broken, at which time a negative entropic magnetic field collapses into the coil and distributes high voltage potential like a SSG. Until the flux returns, at which time the cycle repeats.

This is a fine theory except for the waveform I posted shows one of two things: either it is a sine wave which has been shorted at it's peak, or it is two sets of discharges that occur right after each other. My theory can not account for a second discharge because an expanding magnetic field does not create anything but a potential difference between N and S (like Ed Leedskalnin's PM holder) which creates a flow of current. Unless this current is choked out by the coils at a high frequency and in a unidirectional fashion, I dont understand how two outputs could exist in one make/break of the iron bar. If it is shorting it at sine wave peak, then how is it doing that and why is the output AC?

If these coils do exhibit some unseen interrupting mechanism, then we should be able to charge it up with pulsed AC and get cold E output as well, but Bedini says solid state wont work. I have checked the continuity of my coils, and I am sure everything is wound and connected properly. The only unknown factor (assuming Bedini's coil configuration works) is the gauge of the wire and the magnetic field strength. I have tried Neo magnets, and those did not work for my design either.
      I am going to sleep, hopefully I will dream up an epiphany or something.
      Ajay
      Last edited by Ajay; 07-25-2014, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay View Post
        I am getting .4 volts out. Back to the drawing board, I will probably try a Tesla type bifilar next to see the output with no induction (which as erfinder pointed out, eliminates the circuits reactance).
        No! I did not say that bifilar connection eliminates induction. You are mixing what I say with faraday88. Look at the bifilar coil through a LCR meter and note what it indicates!!! You have a 4x increase in inductance. What does that tell you about the inductive reactance of such a configuration. Don't quote me please......

I was surprised to see such a small output, I could not even light up 9 volt bulbs at RPM exceeding 3000. I am only using four regular sized ceramic magnets, so output wont be staggering, but I should see 6v at least. The most surprising thing to me is that this is the configuration JB said would work. The only thing I am doing differently is I used 14 gauge wire.
        I still havent tested the idea that the aluminum could be the reason I have no output.
        I would like to take a step back and look at the principles Peter outlines in his book (http://www.teslasociety.ch/info/NTV_2011/free.pdf) to see how it could help us with this device.

A unidirectional pulse of DC travels down the wire at a speed (dependent on impedance?) and is then stored (via the coils capacitance) at which time it is discharged and interrupted at a high frequency, yielding cold E. For this device to exhibit the same characteristics, each time the flux rises and sets up a potential difference in the coil, it must be thought of as a pulse of DC. The DC pulse flows through the wires and cancels out due to the negative potential on the other side. A zero state is then found in the coils until the flux link is broken, at which time a negative entropic magnetic field collapses into the coil and distributes high voltage potential like a SSG. Until the flux returns, at which time the cycle repeats.

This is a fine theory except for the waveform I posted shows one of two things: either it is a sine wave which has been shorted at it's peak, or it is two sets of discharges that occur right after each other. My theory can not account for a second discharge because an expanding magnetic field does not create anything but a potential difference between N and S (like Ed Leedskalnin's PM holder) which creates a flow of current. Unless this current is choked out by the coils at a high frequency and in a unidirectional fashion, I dont understand how two outputs could exist in one make/break of the iron bar. If it is shorting it at sine wave peak, then how is it doing that and why is the output AC?

If these coils do exhibit some unseen interrupting mechanism, then we should be able to charge it up with pulsed AC and get cold E output as well, but Bedini says solid state wont work. I have checked the continuity of my coils, and I am sure everything is wound and connected properly. The only unknown factor (assuming Bedini's coil configuration works) is the gauge of the wire and the magnetic field strength. I have tried Neo magnets, and those did not work for my design either.
        I am going to sleep, hopefully I will dream up an epiphany or something.
        Ajay
        The sad thing here is you are looking for something that is very good at hiding itself, and I am personally grateful for that, because it means that the profane will never posses it. You would rather listen to faraday88 who still hasn't shown us anything, rather than to investigate the suggestions that I have made. I'm cool with this, I wont make anymore suggestions. No one anywhere on the entire net has shown you real "cold electricity". My opinion may not matter but I think they haven't shown this phenomena because its not allowed, at least, not till the peanut gallery (us) trips over the mechanism which makes it possible, this isn't likely! The really insanely high voltage experiments don't count as viable and verifiable demonstrations of cold electricity! Stop calling it cold electricity, (not to be taken as a suggestion....) look at what you are presented with, (again not to be interpreted as a suggestion) in the absence of current there is only voltage, what is voltage? Where is its seat, in the end if you are lucky you will come to the conclusion that

Quote:

"VOLTAGE IS TO DIELECTRICITY AS CURRENT IS TO MAGNETISM"

End quote..

Now where did that come from! Cold "electricity"? I think you are barking up the wrong tree. But then again....what do I know.

Regards

Comment

"if you get rid of the self inductance you loose the ability for the circuit to behave as a reactance" - erfinder

Comment

"if you get rid of the self inductance you loose the ability for the circuit to behave as a reactance" - erfinder
            and......taken out of context it means nothing.....the last thing I want is to get rid of the circuits self-induction, and I demonstrate why. You do what you like, we are not, I repeat, you and I are not on the same page, but you can think we are if it helps you.

Comment

Are you saying that conduction currents displace current, where as induction currents displace pure voltage, which exhibits a cold effect when separated form current? Peter's book is a favorite of mine, but I didn't find too many references to induction vs conduction.
              If this is the case then would the coils be wound like Tesla's bifilar coils or Bedini's bifilar coils? Bedini's are considerably different.
              I believe I am finally on the verge of unlocking the secrets behind this device. My coils are currently wound with 13 turns of #14 gauge wire on each layer of the coil on each pole. there are three coils wound in three layers on top of each other and connected at the two ends of the device. All of my coils are wound to the right, and there is a total of 156 turns on the iron bar. The bar itself has a thickness of 3/4 inch. There are no longer Neo magnets because they caused too much of a make and break effect for my motor. The frequency of rotation is now much higher with ceramic magnets on, and because frequency determines impedance, the impedance will reach zero at a certain RPM. If this configuration does not work, I will proceed to test Tesla's coil winding method to see if that works. As always, I will keep you updated. Thanks Faraday,
              Ajay
              Hi Ajay,

I don't know how well you have been through the FESCE book, but there is a clear description by Peter on the difference between Faradaic Electromagnetic Induction and the new Laws of Electrostatic Induction Discovered by Tesla, I can and do see the difference in plain view, the method of Conversion patent of Tesla where he apparently 'shows' us the unifying link between the AC and DC Electricity to this form of Electricity (Radiant Electricity). one more thing I Finally saw the same in Stanley Meyer's Patents as well!!!I Don't know how many have this pointed out???
              Cold Electricity is the real term and E.V Gray is the other guy who has demonstrated the excessive Cooling (condensation) taking place in his Motors (he used to pressurize the Motor chamber in order to minimize Condensation! well how much more clue can one expect to be given...!!!!!!
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.
              Last edited by Faraday88; 07-28-2014, 01:37 AM.
              'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by erfinder View Post
                No! I did not say that bifilar connection eliminates induction. You are mixing what I say with faraday88. Look at the bifilar coil through a LCR meter and note what it indicates!!! You have a 4x increase in inductance. What does that tell you about the inductive reactance of such a configuration. Don't quote me please......

The sad thing here is you are looking for something that is very good at hiding itself, and I am personally grateful for that, because it means that the profane will never posses it. You would rather listen to faraday88 who still hasn't shown us anything, rather than to investigate the suggestions that I have made. I'm cool with this, I wont make anymore suggestions. No one anywhere on the entire net has shown you real "cold electricity". My opinion may not matter but I think they haven't shown this phenomena because its not allowed, at least, not till the peanut gallery (us) trips over the mechanism which makes it possible, this isn't likely! The really insanely high voltage experiments don't count as viable and verifiable demonstrations of cold electricity! Stop calling it cold electricity, (not to be taken as a suggestion....) look at what you are presented with, (again not to be interpreted as a suggestion) in the absence of current there is only voltage, what is voltage? Where is its seat, in the end if you are lucky you will come to the conclusion that

Quote:

"VOLTAGE IS TO DIELECTRICITY AS CURRENT IS TO MAGNETISM"

End quote..

Now where did that come from! Cold "electricity"? I think you are barking up the wrong tree. But then again....what do I know.

Regards
                I never said Induction gets cancelled...did I?, I mentioned Inductance Inductance is the CURRENT'S way of its definition do you all get what I'm talking about?????This is where it is ASYMMETRICAL in definition.
                and BTW Bedini's trifialr is no different from the Universal Geomtry of Tesla's Patent on the Coils for Electromagnets.(Flat pancake spiral)
                Bifilar coupling gives us High-Inductance with UNIFORM CAPACITY and low Impedance.(Again ASYMMETRICAL) I don't feel the need to show my work unless it is really required!!!!!!!!
                Rgds,
                Faraday88
                Last edited by Faraday88; 07-28-2014, 01:51 AM.

Comment

I never said Induction gets cancelled...did I?, I mentioned Inductance Inductance is the CURRENT'S way of its definition do you all get what I'm talking about?????This is where it is ASYMMETRICAL in definition.
                  and BTW Bedini's trifialr is no different from the Universal Geomtry of Tesla's Patent on the Coils for Electromagnets.(Flat pancake spiral)
                  Bifilar coupling gives us High-Inductance with UNIFORM CAPACITY and low Impedance.(Again ASYMMETRICAL) I don't feel the need to show my work unless it is really required!!!!!!!!
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88
                  For the record....I was talking to Ajay.....Do me and yourself a favor......don't communicate with me......

Comment

erfinder, you are rude for no reason whatsoever. I don't think anyone would mind if you just stopped talking on this thread.
                    Faraday, I wound the coils in John's configuration with no results! Although I see how John's coils are similar to Tesla's, I also see how it is different compared to the bifilar in the link I posted.
                    I only found 8 references to induction in all of PL's book. From my current understanding, Tesla had two air coils in inductive resonance (which means the surface are of copper was the same on each coil), one coil was supplied with high frequency, and high voltage DC. the other coil had an elevated capacitance of an insulated conductor and a ground connected on either side of the "secondary". This caused a radiant event to manifest only because of the high frequency DC hammering in to the ground which posses a high resistance to the circuit. The resistance causes an electro radiant event to propagate from the ground to the aerial. This energy had no measurable current and was longitudinal in nature. This was his law of induction.

It is difficult to compare this form of conversion to the Kromrey in my opinion. Stan Meyers uses unidirectional pulses of DC at high frequency as well, except he uses a toroidal inductor to couple his coils, like a transformer.

I am really having a hard time with this machine, I have spent countless hours in contemplation and observation. After winding a dozen coils, I am still not seeing significant output. Faraday, if you could post some pictures it would be greatly appreciated, I would like to see what you have done to compare it to my machine, because at this point I am utterly confused. How could I see no output with Neo magnets, and then a .4 volt output with ceramic magnets? Why is it that my machine slows down under load? Why can't I light up a small light bulb?

I was hoping that some people on this forum might actually have some insight into whats wrong with my device, but so far, I have only been given riddles to solve. This process has nearly worn me out.
                    Ajay
                    Last edited by Ajay; 07-28-2014, 08:26 AM.

Comment

erfinder, you are rude for no reason whatsoever. I don't think anyone would mind if you just stopped talking on this thread.
                      Faraday, I wound the coils in John's configuration with no results! Although I see how John's coils are similar to Tesla's, I also see how it is different compared to the bifilar in the link I posted.
                      I only found 8 references to induction in all of PL's book. From my current understanding, Tesla had two air coils in inductive resonance (which means the surface are of copper was the same on each coil), one coil was supplied with high frequency, and high voltage DC. the other coil had an elevated capacitance of an insulated conductor and a ground connected on either side of the "secondary". This caused a radiant event to manifest only because of the high frequency DC hammering in to the ground which posses a high resistance to the circuit. The resistance causes an electro radiant event to propagate from the ground to the aerial. This energy had no measurable current and was longitudinal in nature. This was his law of induction.

It is difficult to compare this form of conversion to the Kromrey in my opinion. Stan Meyers uses unidirectional pulses of DC at high frequency as well, except he uses a toroidal inductor to couple his coils, like a transformer.

I am really having a hard time with this machine, I have spent countless hours in contemplation and observation. After winding a dozen coils, I am still not seeing significant output. Faraday, if you could post some pictures it would be greatly appreciated, I would like to see what you have done to compare it to my machine, because at this point I am utterly confused. How could I see no output with Neo magnets, and then a .4 volt output with ceramic magnets? Why is it that my machine slows down under load? Why can't I light up a small light bulb?

I was hoping that some people on this forum might actually have some insight into whats wrong with my device, but so far, I have only been given riddles to solve. This process has nearly worn me out.
                      Ajay
                      Riddles huh.....you just don't know what you want, if you did, you would understand at least part of what I have tried sharing with you, and rude is not showing you anything solid, working. I back everything I have said up with working prototypes, unlike faraday88, if you haven't seen what I have done, I'm sorry. No, I don't have cold electricity, but that's because I know its not real. You are barking up the wrong tree! Electricity isn't cold.......now those fields associated with it....that's another story......

Good luck
                      Last edited by erfinder; 07-28-2014, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Ajay,

I have not chimed in here for a couple of reasons. anyway........ the Kromrey coil is 1 coil split between 4 coil centers...... so when you wind it regardless of where they sit, they must all be the same. it must look like 1 coil to the machine, not a bucking pair. if you were to stack them all it must be one long coil. 2nd if you look at Johns Kromrey you see the magnets stacked as a continual pole piece, 12 or 15 magnets, that is a huge amount of gauss. you have your magnets spinning and the coils stationary. you have too much distance between your magnets pole to pole it does not close the loop strong enough. build it Like Johns machine you will see some result. shrink the whole thing.

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

I appreciate your input, Tom. I wound my trifilar coil clockwise on each iron stator, so it is as if it was one large coil. The gauss on the neo magnets was very strong, yet I still did not see output with the coils wound this way. Also, the gap between my magnets and the machine has been less than 1/16 inch the whole time. With the Neo magnets this caused too much of a clogging effect, which is why I switched them to ceramic.

I have adjusted the frequency also, so I know that is not the problem.

It is possible the coils must be rotating, but I don't know why John wouldn't specify this, because I have seen him create similar set ups to the one I have built as well. I guess I might need to just restart the whole machine and build it with rotating coils, so much for all of that time and money I spent trying to get the stationary coil design to work!

Comment

no sorry I did not communicate with you correctly... if you look at Johns small machines that he built with ron cole you will see some differences http://www.icehouse.net/john1/kromrey.html it is small and close together. you need to get your magnets closer to each other so the field is continuous and does not drop out. if you are not getting voltage your magnetic field os not closing in on itself during the make break cycle.
                            Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Ajay
                              Hi Ajay
                              I saw your Video and i think Tom is right.My Machine has a Rotor with 8 Poles.Its only speeding up if i have a very low resistor as load or a short because the voltage is then 0.At the moment i have a "normal"generator that i have made resonant at 1937rpm with 3,2uf cap paralell to the coils and it puts out 134v and 0,45A(60W) and the primemover needs 14v 5A(70w).Not finish with tuning.You have to be more exact with building.
                              Nice day

Comment

Hi Ajay,

The kromrey convertor was modified by JB, this is stated by JB in the video..next what modification did JB do..? he states that he lowered the Impedance using the coils ..but how..? JB gives clues him self but does tell them all..:clap (I can say that these low impedance coils are also the same low impedance coils used by Tesla in his Magnifier patent.) what was it that JB was looking for about some thing he knew that the design was incomplete ( Raymond Kromrey)and JB successfully re-designed the original Kromrey Convertor to get what he expected out of this modification???
                                these are the basics of the clues which can lead you to the machine..
                                Rgds,
                                Faraday88.
                                Can any one point it out for me what is the difference between the Original Kromery and the Bedini G-Field...why is it called the G-Field in the first place..???
                                I'm forwarding my own questions asked earlier..
                                Rgds,
                                Faraday88.

Comment

Working...
                                X