No announcement yet.

Bedini G-Field / Kromrey Converter Questions for Peter and John

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats not very nice... I worked really hard on both the vid and the machine. I actually quoted Tesla's patent when he was talking about eliminating self inductance, so I think that he was trying to do that. I have studied NT's work for a few years as well, but I am not saying I know what he was doing more than you do, I am just stating my opinion. Getting back on topic, what different coil configurations have you tried? Do you have pictures to back it up? What kind of output have you gotten?

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay View Post
      Thats not very nice... I worked really hard on both the vid and the machine. I actually quoted Tesla's patent when he was talking about eliminating self inductance, so I think that he was trying to do that. I have studied NT's work for a few years as well, but I am not saying I know what he was doing more than you do, I am just stating my opinion. Getting back on topic, what different coil configurations have you tried? Do you have pictures to back it up? What kind of output have you gotten?
      Don't take offense to what I say. I said you can do better! Try harder! You quoted one patent, he has several that apply to the subject. He does say eliminating self inductance, but in what context!? I'm not going to get into a debate about something that neither of us can prove, fact is, I have come to an understanding, one which puts me in a position (on my bench) to see when self inductance should be removed from the system and when it should be left alone! You do not eliminate self inductance in the true sense, this should be clear, as the method for neutralization is resonance. In this condition the system appears to have no self inductance, move away from that condition and watch the self inductance manifest! Its a parameter that we want to vary! In parameter variation we find magic. Problem is controlling the self inductance is next to impossible, owing to its inherent cadence. So the master (N.Tesla) suggested we do the next best thing (wonder what that could be....). I don't want to spoil it for you, filling your head with my speculation, my opinions, my view.....formulate your own, then test it like I have.

Like you, like many, I was caught up in the "which coil config is the best for...." in the end, I found only one that matters.

Now you take my advice and demand information from one who has gives you theory but hasn't provided you with proof. Show my work. Before I even consider your request, I have a request of my own! I request that you make this demand of Faraday88! If you get him to show his work on the subject, I will "consider" sharing mine.

Regards

Comment

who will bell the cat?????
        Look ! the debate of sharing one's work is debatable from a multifold perspective, Bedini is protected by the patents he has filled, he has strategically collaborated with teams around the world to propagate this technology at a pace that not much ahead of its time (and rightly so!!!! for reason i'do'nt think need to be mentioned for people familiar with FE research) Strictly speaking BEDINI TECHNOLOGY IS NOT A TECHNOLOGY ALONE!, it is a SCIENCE and ART that has been tested hard every time and again, Bedini has applied this SCIENCE to a very common and routine object called the Battery, that doesn't limit it to that does..it? now next where else does this show up????these are the intricate steps that follow a progress, if you dig real hard you will see these things are apparent in other application Patents as well!
        I'm not lucky to be patted for even telling the truth, but that doesn't stop me from being me...there have been others in the group who disappeared after they realized the EUREKA of this stuff.. what do have to say for those...???? I Recently read the Intermediate book learnt from Peter and Aaron that the Langauge used to describe this Science has been a major difficulty...well, I have over the years developed my own Interpretation/ Language/ Philosophy for this Wondrous Science ... so I offer John and team to consider this seriously and when introduced in academic teachings will change for ever with this! I know teaching is not big deal when it come to money making, But it is nevertheless valuable to progress. After all choices are individualistic!
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        Last edited by Faraday88; 07-18-2014, 03:30 AM.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

I don't think you need patents to share few pictures, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
            who will bell the cat?????
            Look ! the debate of sharing one's work is debatable from a multifold perspective, Bedini is protected by the patents he has filled, he has strategically collaborated with teams around the world to propagate this technology at a pace that not much ahead of its time (and rightly so!!!! for reason i'do'nt think need to be mentioned for people familiar with FE research) Strictly speaking BEDINI TECHNOLOGY IS NOT A TECHNOLOGY ALONE!, it is a SCIENCE and ART that has been tested hard every time and again, Bedini has applied this SCIENCE to a very common and routine object called the Battery, that doesn't limit it to that does..it? now next where else does this show up????these are the intricate steps that follow a progress, if you dig real hard you will see these things are apparent in other application Patents as well!
            I'm not lucky to be patted for even telling the truth, but that doesn't stop me from being me...there have been others in the group who disappeared after they realized the EUREKA of this stuff.. what do have to say for those...???? I Recently read the Intermediate book learnt from Peter and Aaron that the Langauge used to describe this Science has been a major difficulty...well, I have over the years developed my own Interpretation/ Language/ Philosophy for this Wondrous Science ... so I offer John and team to consider this seriously and when introduced in academic teachings will change for ever with this! I know teaching is not big deal when it come to money making, But it is nevertheless valuable to progress. After all choices are individualistic!
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            Share your work, YOURS!!! You aren't Bedini! We all have seen everything that JB has made public. You are Faraday88....we have seen nothing of yours. Your philosophy is of no immediate interest, right now, the only thing that (speaking for myself) I want, is to see your work on the subject, your machines....period.

Regards

Comment

Hi all
              I miss a word in this hole thread and this is "create a standing wave" and how this is done.So far i am informed you need this state in nearly every Free Energy machine.I know how you create a standing wave in theory but on my device im not sure if i only have to hook up a dual channel oscilloscope and compare the to coils.And here it's not talked about the phase angles and the max.current and zero voltage that should come out of the machine.For the first i leave it by this questions.Here a picture of my generator wich is speeding up under load,but i dont have tuned it optimaly.I have 8pcs. 20 mm dia 10mm,2 stacked)neodymmagnets polarity changing,by 8.5mm airgap the speed goes from 1000 u/min to 1200 with 2.2 ohm resistor as load.The coils are bifilar 19Awg in series and not bifilar connected.the waveform is after the rectifier and the upper is the current and down is voltage.I thougt i can adjust the degree of the phases with a capacitor and i have tried various kind put there was no change. https://www.google.at/url?sa=t&rct=j...71198958,d.bGQ
              Click image for larger version

Name:	20140713_193944_resized_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	46383Click image for larger version

Name:	20140720_074426_resized.jpg
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	46384Click image for larger version

Name:	20140720_080117_resized.jpg
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	46385
              Nice day
              Last edited by forelle; 07-19-2014, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by forelle View Post
                Hi all
                I miss a word in this hole thread and this is "create a standing wave" and how this is done.So far i am informed you need this state in nearly every Free Energy machine.I know how you create a standing wave in theory but on my device im not sure if i only have to hook up a dual channel oscilloscope and compare the to coils.And here it's not talked about the phase angles and the max.current and zero voltage that should come out of the machine.For the first i leave it by this questions.Here a picture of my generator wich is speeding up under load,but i dont have tuned it optimaly.I have 8pcs. 20 mm dia 10mm,2 stacked)neodymmagnets polarity changing,by 8.5mm airgap the speed goes from 1000 u/min to 1200 with 2.2 ohm resistor as load.The coils are bifilar 19Awg in series and not bifilar connected.the waveform is after the rectifier and the upper is the current and down is voltage.I thougt i can adjust the degree of the phases with a capacitor and i have tried various kind put there was no change. https://www.google.at/url?sa=t&rct=j...71198958,d.bGQ
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]3579[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3580[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3581[/ATTACH]
                Nice day
                I hope you don't mind my asking, where are you located in Austria, I would like to visit you. I would be willing to bring a machine or to, including a G-field type prototype. Honestly, I don't think anyone really understands that device, myself included. I have learned many things trying to understand it, and have come to the realization that we aren't limited to the design as its been presented. I'm convinced that phase relations are important but not for the reasons that are being suggested in your comments in my opinion. When dealing with these kinds of typologies, phase relations are not text book. In conventional machines for example we find that the induced shifts its location when the machine is loaded. It shifts to a new location a few electrical degrees from the no load position. G-field like machines "seem" to compensate for this shifting. With deeper understanding more and more complex typologies reveal themselves. In one such device I have experienced what I would call an oscillating in the location of the induced?! What I mean is with the scope, you literally see an alternating wave as is expected, however, when you try coil shorting at the position where you think the peaking potential is, you find its not there?!? That is one of coolest things I have experienced.

Anyway, let me know if you are interested in meeting up. I speak German so, I doubt we will have a communication problem.

Regards

Comment

Still not posting pictures, erfinder? I think you did a really good job with your build forelle. However, it seems as though you also have aluminum directly touching the iron that the flux is being gated through. From what I understand, the flux going around in a circle is imperative to a properly functioning apparatus . The flux lines are straight, so the E field is being rotated in vortexes at 90 degrees to the iron bar, like a rotating magnetic field around a wire with current coming through which moves the magnetic field in vortices around the wire, only this is opposite, The coils manifest cold current but because the E field is not cutting through the wires, the flux and E field continue to circulate in a closed loop. By interrupting that loop and stopping the E field with the eddy currents and the conductive properties of aluminum, we are keeping the machine from functioning properly. I say this because my friends design (which can be seen at energybatlabs.com under projects called cold energy unit) is electrically isolated from the armature and the support structure, and it tracks no eddies because it is built with rubber. He is getting cold e output not exceeding input, but a conversion nonetheless. Check his pictures out, and keep us updated on any progress please. Thanks for posting some pics. The build quality is awesome!

Comment

Still not posting pictures, erfinder? I think you did a really good job with your build forelle. However, it seems as though you also have aluminum directly touching the iron that the flux is being gated through. From what I understand, the flux going around in a circle is imperative to a properly functioning apparatus . The flux lines are straight, so the E field is being rotated in vortexes at 90 degrees to the iron bar, like a rotating magnetic field around a wire with current coming through which moves the magnetic field in vortices around the wire, only this is opposite, The coils manifest cold current but because the E field is not cutting through the wires, the flux and E field continue to circulate in a closed loop. By interrupting that loop and stopping the E field with the eddy currents and the conductive properties of aluminum, we are keeping the machine from functioning properly. I say this because my friends design (which can be seen at energybatlabs.com under projects called cold energy unit) is electrically isolated from the armature and the support structure, and it tracks no eddies because it is built with rubber. He is getting cold e output not exceeding input, but a conversion nonetheless. Check his pictures out, and keep us updated on any progress please. Thanks for posting some pics. The build quality is awesome!
                    I don't know you, and don't owe you anything. I gave my conditions.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by erfinder View Post
                      I hope you don't mind my asking, where are you located in Austria, I would like to visit you. I would be willing to bring a machine or to, including a G-field type prototype. Honestly, I don't think anyone really understands that device, myself included. I have learned many things trying to understand it, and have come to the realization that we aren't limited to the design as its been presented. I'm convinced that phase relations are important but not for the reasons that are being suggested in your comments in my opinion. When dealing with these kinds of typologies, phase relations are not text book. In conventional machines for example we find that the induced shifts its location when the machine is loaded. It shifts to a new location a few electrical degrees from the no load position. G-field like machines "seem" to compensate for this shifting. With deeper understanding more and more complex typologies reveal themselves. In one such device I have experienced what I would call an oscillating in the location of the induced?! What I mean is with the scope, you literally see an alternating wave as is expected, however, when you try coil shorting at the position where you think the peaking potential is, you find its not there?!? That is one of coolest things I have experienced.

Anyway, let me know if you are interested in meeting up. I speak German so, I doubt we will have a communication problem.

Regards
                      Hi Erfinder
                      I live in Telfs in Tirol.My email is saileroliver@gmx.at

Comment

Hi Ajay
                        The mounting plates are made off Hardpaper,this kind is used for covering the walls outside off a building,3 plates(8mm one)glued together it is similar with the brown stuff used in elektromechanic(pertinax),it is garbage because when the pieces are to small they can`t use it.I have only some brass screws,the shaft is also stainless(316)only to avoid problems which i dont know.The core is like bedini coils.I made this arangement because the blochwalls off the coils should stand in 90 degrees to the blochwalls off the magnet(i still dont know why) like bedini allways shows.
                        Nice day
                        Last edited by forelle; 07-20-2014, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by forelle View Post
                          Hi Erfinder
                          I live in Telfs in Tirol.My email is saileroliver@gmx.at
                          Hello forelle,

I have some friends in Kufstein, I will be visiting them soon. I must finish my work, and when that's complete, we can meet. I will send you an email.

Regards

Comment

I was reading this link on the Floyd Sweet VTA and the link was discussing how although the VTA's bifilar coils are wound to cancel self induction, there is still an output even though there shouldn't be by any conventional standards. The output is cold electricity. Although the coils should have cancelled out any inductance, there was still an output. I thought perhaps switching direction of flux in the iron could give rise to similar phenomenon. I was wondering if anyone has experience winding these type of coils? I recently changed my coil set up so it has a coil on each stator going in opposite directions on the first layer. This causes the output to be positive one second, before quickly changing in to a negative condition, because the flux has switched directions but the coils are opposing the flux. The next layer of coil is hooked up in series per JB's picture, except wound the opposite direction, so as to catch a positive charge when the coil on the first layer acquires a negative charge. Thus, self induction has been minimized (to my understanding). I am still not seeing any output. What is even more troubling to me is the fact that there is no audible change in the RPM of my machine as I change loads. If coil capacitance really does contribute to the speeding up effect, then my coils (which now have a high capacitance) should exhibit the same phenomenon. So far, the only output I have gotten is about 10 watts of alternating current from the coils facing the same direction with no second layer of coil on top of that. Although I was excited to see output, I AM NOT LOOKING FOR OU. I am looking for cold electricity. So this leads me to believe that the coils are imperative to have wound the right way. The correct way, from what I can tell, is to hook up bifilar coils in series to cancel self induction like Tesla's pancake coils and have them both wound the same direction so that a negative potential in one side cancels out the positive potential in the other. Theoretically, this should result in a zero state where only potential rises and falls with no movement of electricity in the classical sense. I have found pictures of inductors wound with the coils I am talking about adding, but when I tried to wind them, I ran in to some trouble. Does any one know how to properly wind coils to cancel self induction that could help me out? from what I understand, one coil needs to be wound in one direction, the other coil is then wound in an opposing direction, and one end of the two coils is connected. I would need to rewind for this condition because although the my current configuration lowers self inductance, it does not eliminate it, and any hot current in the system will cancel out the cold, so it needs to be as perfect as possible. As always, I will keep experimenting and keep you updated, but if anyone has any guesses why I am not seeing any output with my current set up, please let me know.
                            Thanks,
                            Ajay
                            P.S- This is the VTA link I referred to: http://jnaudin.free.fr/vta/vtabuild/index.htm
                            And here is how I plan to wind my coils. To me, it seems that I would essentially be winding two wires next to each other for each turn of wire so that I have a bifilar coil, then connecting the coils to have a short on one side. Because the coils are technically wound in the same direction but hooked up oppositely, I am having a difficult time conceptualizing how one coil can be seen as wound in the opposite direction, where as the pancake coils show this opposite winding in a way that is easy to conceptualize. http://www.magnetricity.com/Bifilar.php
                            Last edited by Ajay; 07-22-2014, 10:05 AM. Reason: Add a link

Comment

I was reading this link on the Floyd Sweet VTA and the link was discussing how although the VTA's bifilar coils are wound to cancel self induction, there is still an output even though there shouldn't be by any conventional standards. The output is cold electricity. Although the coils should have cancelled out any inductance, there was still an output. I thought perhaps switching direction of flux in the iron could give rise to similar phenomenon. I was wondering if anyone has experience winding these type of coils? I recently changed my coil set up so it has a coil on each stator going in opposite directions on the first layer. This causes the output to be positive one second, before quickly changing in to a negative condition, because the flux has switched directions but the coils are opposing the flux. The next layer of coil is hooked up in series per JB's picture, except wound the opposite direction, so as to catch a positive charge when the coil on the first layer acquires a negative charge. Thus, self induction has been minimized (to my understanding). I am still not seeing any output. What is even more troubling to me is the fact that there is no audible change in the RPM of my machine as I change loads. If coil capacitance really does contribute to the speeding up effect, then my coils (which now have a high capacitance) should exhibit the same phenomenon. So far, the only output I have gotten is about 10 watts of alternating current from the coils facing the same direction with no second layer of coil on top of that. Although I was excited to see output, I AM NOT LOOKING FOR OU. I am looking for cold electricity. So this leads me to believe that the coils are imperative to have wound the right way. The correct way, from what I can tell, is to hook up bifilar coils in series to cancel self induction like Tesla's pancake coils and have them both wound the same direction so that a negative potential in one side cancels out the positive potential in the other. Theoretically, this should result in a zero state where only potential rises and falls with no movement of electricity in the classical sense. I have found pictures of inductors wound with the coils I am talking about adding, but when I tried to wind them, I ran in to some trouble. Does any one know how to properly wind coils to cancel self induction that could help me out? from what I understand, one coil needs to be wound in one direction, the other coil is then wound in an opposing direction, and one end of the two coils is connected. I would need to rewind for this condition because although the my current configuration lowers self inductance, it does not eliminate it, and any hot current in the system will cancel out the cold, so it needs to be as perfect as possible. As always, I will keep experimenting and keep you updated, but if anyone has any guesses why I am not seeing any output with my current set up, please let me know.
                              Thanks,
                              Ajay
                              P.S- This is the VTA link I referred to: http://jnaudin.free.fr/vta/vtabuild/index.htm
                              And here is how I plan to wind my coils. To me, it seems that I would essentially be winding two wires next to each other for each turn of wire so that I have a bifilar coil, then connecting the coils to have a short on one side. Because the coils are technically wound in the same direction but hooked up oppositely, I am having a difficult time conceptualizing how one coil can be seen as wound in the opposite direction, where as the pancake coils show this opposite winding in a way that is easy to conceptualize. http://www.magnetricity.com/Bifilar.php
                              SUPER CLUE FOR YOU: BIFILAR COIL CANCELL INDUCTANCE FOR CONDUCTION CURRENT ONLY NOT FOR INDUCTION CURRENT, this is as far as I can (want ) to go on this.
                              One more thing is this difference is Magnificently elaborated in Peter Lindemann's FESCE book.
                              does that hint you something Ajay??? in My Statement above, find out the difference between the two, you figure it out and there you are!
                              Rgds,
                              Faraday88.
                              'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Are you saying that conduction currents displace current, where as induction currents displace pure voltage, which exhibits a cold effect when separated form current? Peter's book is a favorite of mine, but I didn't find too many references to induction vs conduction.
                                If this is the case then would the coils be wound like Tesla's bifilar coils or Bedini's bifilar coils? Bedini's are considerably different.
                                I believe I am finally on the verge of unlocking the secrets behind this device. My coils are currently wound with 13 turns of #14 gauge wire on each layer of the coil on each pole. there are three coils wound in three layers on top of each other and connected at the two ends of the device. All of my coils are wound to the right, and there is a total of 156 turns on the iron bar. The bar itself has a thickness of 3/4 inch. There are no longer Neo magnets because they caused too much of a make and break effect for my motor. The frequency of rotation is now much higher with ceramic magnets on, and because frequency determines impedance, the impedance will reach zero at a certain RPM. If this configuration does not work, I will proceed to test Tesla's coil winding method to see if that works. As always, I will keep you updated. Thanks Faraday,
                                Ajay

Comment

Working...
                                X