X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peacepenguin View Post
    http://www.feelthevibe.com/free_ener..._generator.pdf

There's a link to Raymond Kromreys own paper
    This is a broken link. Do you have another address?

Comment

Originally posted by wrtner View Post
      This is a broken link. Do you have another address?
      http://www.rexresearch.com/infolios/kromrey.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay View Post
        I must disagree with you erfinder, sharing information allows the entire community to learn more about this device. The reason I am so obsessed with the cold electricity phenomenon in regards to this machine is because this would be the first device to my knowledge to convert hot current to cold current with a hundred percent success rate and NO hot current at the output, regardless of efficiency. Sharing information allows this phenomenon to be understood and publicly documented, as it should be, and as Kromrey would have wanted it. I have shared all I know about this device, but I will continue sharing info for other builders and cold electricity enthusiasts such as myself. This device could unlock a whole new area of study in to the nature of electricity. I encourage everyone to share their ideas.
        Erfinder: I have listened to my machine. I have studied it, torn it apart, and reassembled it many times. It needs to be fine tuned and very specific principles need to be abided by in order to get it to work the way it should, and I would be more than happy to document all of the principles here as soon as I have proven them correct. We owe it to future builders of this apparatus to give them the upper hand by allowing them to understand what is happening as much as we can. I will be making a youtube video that I will post a link to as soon as I try fixing the conductivity issues I have previously outlined.
        -Ajay
        Hi Ajay,

The kromrey convertor was modified by JB, this is stated by JB in the video..next what modification did JB do..? he states that he lowered the Impedance using the coils ..but how..? JB gives clues him self but does tell them all..:clap (I can say that these low impedance coils are also the same low impedance coils used by Tesla in his Magnifier patent.) what was it that JB was looking for about some thing he knew that the design was incomplete ( Raymond Kromrey)and JB successfully re-designed the original Kromrey Convertor to get what he expected out of this modification???
        these are the basics of the clues which can lead you to the machine..
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        Last edited by Faraday88; 07-13-2014, 10:19 PM.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Just to give everyone a better idea of what my device looks like, here is a video of me outlining where I went wrong with my design and giving some tips on how to make a better design for the other G Field builders.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=e...&v=a5nPGNt2BrU

Comment

Just to give everyone a better idea of what my device looks like, here is a video of me outlining where I went wrong with my design and giving some tips on how to make a better design for the other G Field builders.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=e...&v=a5nPGNt2BrU
            Talk is cheap....advanced talk that leads nowhere is even cheaper. Forget what the inventor has said, especially if it leads you in circles. Focus your attention on the facts. Reduce the system to the minimum number of components. "IF" you want to build a Kromrey or G-field, you must start with the most basic design, comprehend whats happening in the most simple of designs. View it as scientific as you possibly can, view it in light of the present accepted view, whether this view is flawed or not is immaterial. Once you have the necessary understanding of the manifesting phenomena, then and only then should you "consider" advancing. I have been working in this area for a few years, and have found many patents on the subject. The one that left the most lasting impression on me regarding this technology is the following:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=p.../US5191258.pdf

The "ABSTRACT" says about all you need to understand where the acceleration force is coming from. This is one of the most well well thought out patents on this principle that I have yet to come across, the author does his best to keep "his" interpretation of the phenomena simple, he doesn't try to confuse the subject with conjecture, nor does he try to mislead the reader. Again, stop listening to people who are more theory than practice. DEMAND that they show their work, we can't do anything with theory alone. I highly recommend you study this patent. Build models based on it, then advance to the more complex geometries like the Kromrey or G-field. You may be surprised to find that you don't have to advance at all!

Regards

Comment

Interesting, so by hooking up the coils in the way JB said in the video, you increase the CAPACITANCE of the coils, allowing for a countermagnetic field to be produced and saturate the core, causing repulsion. By increasing the magnetic flux and the number of turns of coil, the counter magnetic flux(CMF) generated by the wires can further saturate the core. For lower magnetic flux ratings such as mine, it may be more practical to lower the diameter of the iron stators in order to achieve quicker saturation of the cores from the CMF coming from the wires. Thanks for the link erfinder, that was a great read!
              Last edited by Ajay; 07-15-2014, 11:13 PM. Reason: *****es

Comment

It'nt this similar to what JB has shown in his website (old site) and he calls it as the Flux -gate Transformer.... wonder how the Patent was granted..
                Rgs,
                Faraday88.

Comment

Increase in a way yes but not in the way text books tell you...its not the Distributed Capacitance (or inter layer Capacitance) its is that component which is parallel to the conductive path of the Coils....
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.

Comment

I drop that awesome patent in your lap, and you to take a real fat creamy dump on it! Thanks!

Regards

Comment

oh man that is a great patent!!

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                        oh man that is a great patent!!

Tom C
                        Hands down, the best I have seen on the subject, easy to follow and comprehend, written in a language that both veteran and new comer can appreciate. No funny talk, no Jedi mind tricks.

Regards

Comment

Here is another great link on these type of generators:
                          http://www.overunity-theory.de/bht/bht.htm

If I understand what you are saying, Faraday, you think the capacitance can be increased and the impedance decreased if the coils that are in parallel on each iron stator pole are wound in opposite directions? In other words, are you saying that they would be like the Tesla pancake coils if they are wound opposite directions with each layer of coil added in order to change the mutual inductance of the coils? I can see how this might " choke " out conventional current but I would think it would be less efficient because there would be much less of a capacitive effect to saturate the core if the coils contradicted each others CMF?

Now this is getting confusing, but at least we are getting somewhere.
                          Thanks,
                          Ajay
                          Last edited by Ajay; 07-16-2014, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Here is another great link on these type of generators:
                            http://www.overunity-theory.de/bht/bht.htm

If I understand what you are saying, Faraday, you think the capacitance can be increased and the impedance decreased if the coils that are in parallel on each iron stator pole are wound in opposite directions? In other words, are you saying that they would be like the Tesla pancake coils if they are wound opposite directions with each layer of coil added in order to change the mutual inductance of the wire? I can see how this might " choke " out conventional current but I would think it would be less efficient because there would be much less of a capacitive effect to saturate the core if the coils contradicted each others CMF?

Now this is getting confusing, but at least we are getting somewhere.
                            Thanks,
                            Ajay
                            I'm done here.....this is a sick joke.....

Comment

This is not a joke at all erfinder. The coils capacitance may be the key to the proper operation of this device. In the words of Tesla, "A coil composed of contiguous or adjacent insulated conductors electrically connected in series and having a potential ditference of such value as to give to the coil as a whole, a capacity sufficient to neutralize its self-induction, as set forth."
                              That is found in this patent, which ironically, was designed for "Coils for Electro-Magnets and other Apparatus". Patent #512,340

http://www.google.com/patents/US512340

Tesla knew that with increased capacitance comes diminished self inductance, so he designed a coil to operate with high capacitance for alternating current applications, such as the Kromrey.

Comment

This is not a joke at all erfinder. The coils capacitance may be the key to the proper operation of this device. In the words of Tesla, "A coil composed of contiguous or adjacent insulated conductors electrically connected in series and having a potential ditference of such value as to give to the coil as a whole, a capacity sufficient to neutralize its self-induction, as set forth."
                                That is found in this patent, which ironically, was designed for "Coils for Electro-Magnets and other Apparatus". Patent #512,340

http://www.google.com/patents/US512340

Tesla knew that with increased capacitance comes diminished self inductance, so he designed a coil to operate with high capacitance for alternating current applications, such as the Kromrey.
                                Lets not throw quotes at one another out of context. Much like myself you have no idea what Tesla did and why. Speculation is all we got, what you are contemplating, I have tried, what you are suggesting will lead to a dead end, but please ignore me as you have been doing and do what you like. I have performed a few experiments and have come to the conclusion that you cannot believe everything you read. I have built a few different versions of the G-field and can tell you it is no different than the Kromrey, and no different from the device depicted in the patent I shared, you know...the one you didn't "study".

Neutralizing the self induction? You cannot be serious, or maybe you are.... Is that what you think Tesla did? Tell you what, if you get rid of the self inductance you loose the ability for the circuit to behave as a reactance. The guy was the LC master....I bet he saw them everywhere. Before you throw a quote at me, review all of the information he left you with, make sure you study how it relates to the subject. Tesla was so keen on the significance of the self inductance that he suggests that you "ADD CHOKING COILS" when the self inductance isn't high enough, but you knew that......... Does that sound like a guy hell bent on getting rid of self inductance? Have you seen some of those machines he built, motors and generators? The coils are insanely over sized.....circuit has to have inertia.....listen to him, and learn from him, which circuit component is the seat of this inertia.....still think he wanted to neutralize self inductance? Here's what I think, "he wanted to get rid of the negative effects associated with self induction...." But who am I....what do I know....I am a speculator. Now go back and re read all that stuff you read where Tesla talks about self inductance and note the word "effects".

This discussion isn't going anywhere. I saw that video you made.....seriously? You can do better, and I am not just talking about the build!

Regards

Comment

Working...
                                X