Bedini G-Field / Kromrey Converter Questions for Peter and John

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
    I have heard it straight from John B..... they were barium ferrite, nothing else works he said. that is why he does not recommend replicating the kromrey, BaFe magnets made in china are not the same as the ones you used to get that were manufactured in the states, hard to prove they are BaFe without a lab. the grind test does not show conclusively what they are. its the same with floyd sweets VTA, they were barium ferrite. you know those big magnets on the ferris wheel attached to the generator at the hub? Barium Ferrite, he had them aroung the shop for years. its all a matter of what type of machine you want to build. if you are using electromagnets then its a different beast. He also stated to me build it with electromagnets, dont waste your time with BaFe. use a ductile iron core for the magnets and for the rotor coil cores. here is the problem, the kromrey folds all but around 20 percent back into the machine thru the poles. so you get 20 percent. with electromagnets you have to spin the rotor AND power the electromagnets also. the electromagnets need to be strong enough to put the rotor into lock, and then be broken.

it is a Different Beast. you are better off with a big monopole and some batteries

Tom C
    Hi Tom
    I saw that there are two threads about the Kromrey

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...p?t=182&page=5

JB said to Jean Naudin that Laminations should be used for the coilcore and to you he said you should use ductile iron for coilcore and and magnet poles.If you use ductile iron is this then not the reason why the coilcores because of the rapid change of the poles get hot?Is there a thread or information about the diffrence from magnetmaterials and why Barium works and Strontium not.Do you know what percentage of Ba and ferrite has to be?When you use electromagnets what kind of duty cycle should they have?
    Thanks

Comment

Forelle,

I do not know what the mixture for the BaFE magnets should be. the only place to get them now is from china, and there is no way to test them other than with a grind test and then a compositional analysis. if you look at some of Johns work especially with the Ron Cole designs you will see the electromagnet versions. the permanent magnet version of the kromrey the magnets get cold, I dont know about the coil cores. ther eis always a context for what JB tells someone to do, so I do not know the complete conversation between him and Naudin. Naudin has a good replication so I would encourage you to do it as naudin has first. The kromrey JB has in his shop has ductile iron coil cores, and is the one shown in the DVD.

a lot of people may not realise but a version of the kromrey was actually in production, JB built a bunch for an electric boat company along with a charge controller. the reason he is not building them is the best ones use the BaFe mags, and you cant get them anymore.

sparky's VTA is the same problem, cannot get the magnets anymore.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hi all
        Has somebody a link where i can see a Kromrey Converter with Elektromagnets.I can not find One.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey
          Thanks for the links.I meant elektromagnets instead of permanentmagnets.Wich means Sliprings to the coils off the rotor and elektromagnets for the stator.

Comment

none of those have electromagnets, those are all permanent magnet models with moving coils. you replace the permanent magnets with electromagnets. this allows you to change the gauss of the fields as the motor is moving. so make a small DC electromagnet ( iron core same size as coil core) use standard electromagnet calculations : http://www.calctool.org/CALC/phys/el...etism/solenoid

you can then test the relative strength of the coil using a variable current power supply to vary the strength of the electromagnet. this changes the strength of the make/break loop.

visualise it in your head.

here is a block diagram of the Motor JB manufactured for the Robert Lee motor company

Click image for larger version

Name:	2 batt system.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	46007

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hi all
              here you can get real Bariumferrit magnets
              http://www.fehrenkemper.de/rohmagnete/hartferrit.php
              They are not allowed to tell the exact formula but its only Barium without Strontium.

Comment

The use of BaFe magnets allows for self oscillation of the magnetic fields if the magnet is a good specimen and it is conditioned right( per Floyd Sweet's method). The barium is what allows for self oscillation. I have just made my first G Field replication and I am running preliminary tests. I can tell you that the coils need to be wound in the opposite directions from each other. This is very important. My design incorporates Neodymium magnets, so far, I am getting only room temperature operation. I will be running some tests to make sure the energy is cold and not hot. I will be uploading videos on youtube to publicly track my progress with this machine so I will post links when I get a chance . I believe everyone should open source this project so we dont all have to spend a small fortune on our devices. Mine has costed me $3500 to date. Good luck and have fun,
                Ajay

Comment

Hi Ajay,

Great News...! Yes you are correct on what you said on how the Coils are wound and how you draw the 'power' from the resulting coil formation! although you are in the right direction
                  I must say at this point in time that you are not yet there.. to see the Cold-Electricity! it requires something more to where you are think..... think ..I'm sure you will get it right.! yes this is other than the fact that it has to be Flux -gate switched..! when you strike the bulls eye, you will get 120% of what you put to make it run...this is the elementary of the G-Field, the next will take you to 360% and so on....remember Bedini saying in the video that 420 % is the INDUSTRY STANDARD for anything to be declared as a FREE ENERGY or overunity Machine!!
                  I did the same thing years back when I was studying Bedini's years of pondering work, and than I first set the explanation on how it worked even before I built one to get to work the way I speculated it to be..yes if you are able to explain you are able to get it right... I have been saying for long time that the G-Field is the genesis for all the Bedini Motor -Generator variants.
                  more later,
                  Bye for now,
                  Faraday88.
                  'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Thank you for your input Faraday88. I am assuming you have built a working cold electricity model of this device and know the principles involved in making it. From my current point of understanding, these are the principles involved:
                    -The magnetic flux must be in a closed loop, where all north pole magnets lead to south pole magnets
                    -The iron needs to be highly magnetic
                    -The longitudinal magnetic potential around the iron rises to a maximum and a minimum each time the magnets lock on and break off from the iron, resulting in AC with perfect sine waves
                    -The further the magnet is from the iron, the lower the efficiency
                    -The higher the ohmic resistance of the coil, the HIGHER the efficiency
                    -The lower the gauge of the wire, the higher the amperage and, therefore, the lower the voltage output
                    -The iron can be the interrupting piece between the iron cored coils and the U shaped electro magnet/permanent magnet, this will lead to higher efficiency
                    The unknown aspect about this machine are the type of magnets used and if they are necessary. Do you need BaFe magnets because of the self oscillation effect that Sweet discovered?

Comment

Hey Ajay,
                      If you had self-oscillating magnets you wouldn't need a G-field generator or kromrey converter or anything else. Just stick a copper wire next to it and collect your free current, right?
                      With the G field machine you're not pursuing magnetic field oscillation as much as abrupt field interruption. One of the three conditions to extract energy from the vacuum is to create a sharp gradient.

JB did mention using fancy magnets in his ferries wheel, it's my opinion that they are not necessary to have a successful replication. But then again what do I know.

NoFear

Comment

My opinion, self oscillation is the secret of secrets. Here is some speculation. I believe Sweet experienced a self-oscillating phenomena in his work, I think this was mentioned, and I believe it. Seeing the importance of this effect I believe he developed a circuit in which he could manipulate certain key parameters and cause the circuit to self-oscillate. I believe he studied this for years, perfecting his understanding of the phenomena. I think that at some point in his research the need to protect his work became apparent. At this point, as a means for protecting, through complicating the process, he may have looked into finding a means for causing a permanent magnet to self-oscillate like the coils did in his circuit, if this speculating is anywhere near reality, and he succeeded, he was a genius.

If we were to attempt to make a Sweet style magnet today, and it were supposed to oscillate, I would think, and this is just me, I think the self oscillating circuit would be needed to polarize the magnetic material, and not this crap that we are being told was his process. The problem we are confronted with is we are clueless as to what a "real" self oscillating circuit looks like, and because of this, can only speculate about what he was doing.

Regarding the Ferris wheel, you don't need fancy magnets. Funny thing is, the Ferris wheel teaches about self oscillation......but what do I know....

Regards
                        Last edited by erfinder; 06-30-2014, 04:39 AM.

Comment

G-Field Generator

Hi Ajay,
                          I must say that you have had a close study of the G-Field Generator, but again you have to get a bit closer than this!!!!
                          About the Sweet 's device, if you have read his 'Nothing is something' article it speaks about the Motional E-Field, and what it has to do with Motion..!
                          now again Sweet's work is closely related to JB's SG as well.... I studied JB saying 'you always wanted to move the Magnets across the coil..''
                          Faraday saw one Thing for the Electromagnetic Induction and made it a Law. There are things hidden in these words. Think and you will have them uncovered for you
                          About the Magnets type:
                          You know it really does not matter what type of Magnets you use for the G-Field...even Neos work great.. but the trade off is that Magnets other Than BaFe, others are mostly Electrically conductive, and this is a big No for the G-Field Magnetic Circuit. Magnetic Saturation caused by Strong Neos DO NOT MATTER for the G-Field, Magnetic Saturation is a phenomenon associated with Conduction Current and not Induction Currents!the First is Faradic and the later is Teslain!!Othet than this you are absolutely correct in what you have described..
                          Rgds,
                          Faraday88.
                          Last edited by Faraday88; 06-30-2014, 09:23 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

Faraday88-
                            Your help in understanding the principles involved in the proper construction of this apparatus is greatly appreciated. I found Faradays law to be an interesting read. By increasing the frequency and the turns of coil, I should be able to get cold electricity out. Tesla spoke about similar phenomena where the output of his rotary spark gap at a certain frequency (mhz range) caused the coils to magnify the output with each turn of copper.

This also points out my other error. By using a low gauge wire, I reduced the surface area of copper exposed to a dielectric. Radiant energy fields collect only on the surface of conductors exposed to dielectrics. This means that they are inherently high frequency and high voltage due to the skin effect. I will rewind my coils with several hundred turns of a high gauge wire and see if that does the trick.

Comment

Hi Ajay,

Look, it goes like this.....Faraday's Laws apply to Transverse Electromagnetism in a way, having said that it does apply to Longitudinal as well but with Inverted Functions between Space and Time, here we are dealing with both Transverse and Longitudinal Electromagnetism. that is where Tesla contributes Experimentally..
                              you are still correct when you say that you achieve High -Impedance with Thick coils...this is Inverted or Asymmetrical which ever way you define it! Cold -electricity is produced this way! you are to achieve High-Voltage even with moderate number of turns does that give you a clue of what is happening????
                              it is Cold Current and not Cold Voltage!!!!
                              Keep up the spirit of self-asking the correct Scientific Questions and the answers are before you!!
                              Best Regards,
                              Faraday88.

Comment

I can't seem to understand what you are getting at Faraday.

I had my coils wound with 32 turns of 14 gauge wire on each stator in order to achieve a high impedance. I then self looped it and although it may have increased RPM when I did this, there was no frosting over of the components. I then hooked up a battery and let it run with the battery connected to the output, but the battery did not turn cold. Yesterday I rewound my coils with 300 turns of 32 gauge wire and connected it to a AC to DC rectifier, then I ran my small solid state tesla coil off of the output. To my dismay, nothing anomalous happened. I am starting to think that it is because my design is different from Bedini's, even though it uses the same principles. I tried to upload pictures of my unit but it wont let me, this is the same idea though- http://www.icestuff.com/~energy21/proto_k2.jpg

Any advice as to what I am doing wrong is appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X