Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy seems to have a pretty good idea of what is going on:
    http://www.hyiq.org/Research/Details...;27s%20Law
    The coils are wound the same direction so that the field generated causes the coils to be bucking, or N-N. Because north and south flux have opposite spin directions through space, this sets up a positive and negative condition which cancel out in the coil. Anytime you have cancellation effects, you tap the scalar potential which is all around us. The resulting phenomenon of cold electricity exhibits itself. It is like the 3 coils on each pole are suppressing each others magnetic field and when this happens, it allows for more of an E field to be established. The question then becomes, which coil design will most effectively cancel out the magnetic field? I think JB's design does this pretty well, but it is possible that the bifilar design I posted in a link earlier may be more efficient if it was stacked in layers like JB had done. I will be making a new video soon to describe this better. Progress is being made, it is only a matter of time until we figure this out.
    Ajay

Comment

I seem to be getting DC output with the coils wound the same way, about 1-2 watts at 3000 rpm. Next I will reverse the direction of windings on one of my coils just to give it another shot before I try the Tesla bifilar set up. It turned out magnetic hystereses was an issue with the aluminum in my design, because I replaced the piece of aluminum with wood and now I am getting output. Watch out for that if you are building this device.
      Output seems to be conventional DC current. I am only getting a few watts because I only have four ceramic magnets at the moment. Output depends on flux, so if I could do it again, I would use an electromagnet and a pulsed DC source using hall effect switches to time out the on/off cycles. I would also rotate the coils instead of rotating the magnets (like I did in my design). It is also worth a try to rotate small iron pieces in between the coils and the electromagnet to keep the stationary and avoid those expensive rotating contacts that Bedini incorporated. The best thing to do would be to make a commutator for the on/off cycles on the magnets and for output timing to play around with the capacitive effects of the coils when you leave the circuit open for longer periods during the cycle. Output should be pulsed on/off to maximize the capacitive effects. I will keep you updated on my progress,
      Ajay

P.S - My device is slowing down under load, the coil configuration is trifilar clockwise wound.
      Last edited by Ajay; 08-19-2014, 07:40 AM.

Comment

I have recently found some more useful information regarding this device. I have not rewound my coils yet due to the fact that school has started for me and I have been busy, but I intend to keep working on it soon. I found the following passage in the book "Pyramid Power" by Dr. Patrick Flanagan. I have read that Flanagan has experimented with the Kromrey device on one web site, but I have not gotten a response when I have tried to reach out to him on the subject, so I can not confirm that.
        " If the electrodes are made of iron, and are magnetized, with the north and south poles facing each other, then the magnetic field will consist or a rotation of the ether around their axis of symmetry; and such a rotating or spinning of the ether can occur simultaneously with the circulatory movement that corresponds to the electrostatic field.
        A magnetic field can, therefore, be superimposed directly upon a coaxial electrostatic field.
        If the magnetic field is superimposed transversely upon the electrostatic field, then both field would be distorted, but not destroyed.
        The circulating ether which constitutes the electrostatic field will no longer retain its axial symmetry, but it will, nevertheless, continue to circulate."
        The objective would then be to trace the "coaxial electrostatic field" with your coil, while eliminating the magnetic field. Different configurations of the Tesla bifilar pancake coil should be used. If the magnetic and electrostatic fields are superimposed, then less predictable electrostatic phenomenon would occur, and the system would suffer losses. I believe the type of iron used plays a big part in determining the position of the respective fields. If that is the case, then anyone building this machine should be prepared to have a few if not several different types of iron inductors made, at least one of which should be made out of high quality transformer laminations. This could also mean that different coil configurations will work for different designs, some more efficiently than others. This is turning out to be a costly project!
        -Ajay

Comment

Kromrey Converter; Magnets and Coil Core

Hello,

after having seen the Kromrey Converter on the energy science conference, I am trying to build one.
          Could anyone help me with providing some experience in the following 2 matters:
          1. As for Bariumferrite magnets, They can be purchased as isotrope and anisotrope magnets. Which one to use?
          2. Any suggestoin on the core material of the rotationg coils? Which kind of steel or iron / any off-the shelf material that works well?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions

Steven

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
            Kromrey Converter; Magnets and Coil Core

Hello,

after having seen the Kromrey Converter on the energy science conference, I am trying to build one.
            Could anyone help me with providing some experience in the following 2 matters:
            1. As for Bariumferrite magnets, They can be purchased as isotrope and anisotrope magnets. Which one to use?
            2. Any suggestoin on the core material of the rotationg coils? Which kind of steel or iron / any off-the shelf material that works well?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions

Steven
            Hi Steven,

Magnets that have High-Electrical resistivity is prefered (any Hard ferrite will fit this requirment), DO NOT USE ALNICO, NEODIUM,as these are Electrically conducting and will be inefficient in performance.
            You have to use Laminated Non-grain oriented soft iron as the core (used in Transformer core)
            Thank you,
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            Last edited by Faraday88; 10-22-2015, 01:57 AM.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
            X