The 3d Monopole Coil How To Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi John,
    thought I would have a go at replication on the Zero Force. This is just "take one". I should wind some actual balanced coils for this.
    Is there a rule of thumb you use to balance Awg/Ohms vs magnet strength and voltage?
    Or what are you using so I can try to match...
    Thanks - Kind Regards - Patrick A.

Comment

• Originally posted by min2oly View Post

Hi John,
      thought I would have a go at replication on the Zero Force. This is just "take one". I should wind some actual balanced coils for this.
      Is there a rule of thumb you use to balance Awg/Ohms vs magnet strength and voltage?
      Or what are you using so I can try to match...
      Thanks - Kind Regards - Patrick A.
      John,

Many, many thanks, never heard of that one from you. Patrick, thank you for the video. John/Patrick you know I don't build as much as I should and come at this from a very naive perspective, still I will go ahead and ask and "possibly" someone has already looked at this, but what about the obverse? I.e. you are saying there is a "zero-force" machine that undergoes motive force, what about a pick-up coil? Is that a zero-force generator?

Comment

• So I had a moment and thanks to a PM, I realized I was "scoping" in a room that my scope picks up quite a bit of the home mains. That is you should notice in my last vid there is a 60ish hertz sine wave where there should be no wave. I moved the project to a different room.
        I'm also running in the the Bedini/Cole switch

I just uploaded so it might take a bit before youtube processes...
        KR - Patrick A.
        Last edited by min2oly; 11-02-2015, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• nice work Patrick!

Comment

• Thanks John.

Here's a quick look at the toroidal design I'm working on.

This is the 3rd toroid I wound up. tried 40awg wire on the first one and had to take it up to 24 volts to get it to spin!

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRs5kPpLB3k

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/mromexp.htm

now that they have Magnetic Iron PLA for 3d printers it would be interesting to see a iron printed toroid.... throw a generator coil on there pat and do some tests for us!!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	bedini-1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	47158 - dont forget this picture of a generator from johns old book i believe

Comment

• The Zero Force Energizer

To All,
                  Since I have been going through all my notes since the 1970’s it is obvious to me that now the 3D printed motors must do some kind of work or people will say what good is that it’s just a motor that does nothing but spin. So what I have done is changed the arrangement around to make it a re-gauging SSG Magneto this is going to be a little different but you need to do something with the wasted energy, and not waste it. I was thinking to get the coils hollow so rods can be inserted like a monopole as you need to take advantage of the iron. Yes I have looked at the new filaments but the Iron content is not right for this type of energizer. I want this machine to be able to charge batteries or anything we set it up for it must do a Lipo battery since everything is going to Lipo cells, phone batteries, garden batteries so I’m going to design a new linear regulator circuit that can filter the magneto induction. The machine will be a Monopole the arrangement will be different and easy to build, so just a self-rotating energizer.
                  You guys have done some excellent work on the Zero Force motor min2oly. The coils on my machine are #30 wires for 3500 turns and a transistor hooked to the reed switch. Now if you want to call all of motors EZ-Spins or not it is much more than that as can be seen from the one or two posted on YouTube if you look at this conventional as the textbook states you will never understand what it is, it was given away in my first book as one of the drawing has been posted here right now. I’m going to give you a quote from Tom Bearden. I suggest you read it carefully.

On this slide, we show a theoretical scheme which several researchers have discovered and used to build simple free energy motors.
                  In this scheme, we drive an ordinary d.c. series motor by a two wire system from an ordinary battery. The motor produces shaft horsepower, at -- say -- some 30 or 40 percent efficiency, compared to the power drained from the battery. This much of the circuit is perfectly ordinary.
                  The trick here is to get the battery to recharge itself, without furnishing normal power to it, or expending work from the external circuit in the process ( The Monopole).
                  To do this, recall that a charged particle in a "hooking" del-phi river moves itself. This is true for an ion, as well as for an electron. We need only make the del-phi in correct fashion and synchronize it; specifically, we must not release the hose nozzles we utilize to produce our del-phi river or waves. The inventors who have discovered this have used various variations, but here we show a common one. First, we add an "energizer" (often referred to by various other names) to the circuit. This device makes the del-phi waves we will utilize, but does NOT make currents of electron masses ( The Monopole). In other words, it makes pure Ø-dot. It takes a little work to do this, for the energizer circuit must pump a few charges now and then. So the energizer draws a little bit of power from the motor, but not very much. Now we add a switching device, called a controller, which breaks up power to the motor in pulses (Switching Circuit Monopole). During one pulse, the battery is connected and furnishes power to the motor; during the succeeding pulse, the battery is disconnected completely from the motor and the output from the energizer is applied across the terminals of the battery (Secondary Battery).
                  If frequency content, spin-hole content, etc. are properly constructed by the energizer, then the ion movements in the battery reverse themselves, recharging the battery. Again, remember that these ions MOVE THEMSELVES during this recharge phase. Specifically, we are NOT furnishing ordinary current to the battery, and we are not doing work on it from the energizer. "The Monopole does all of this"
                  If things are built properly, the battery can be made to more than recover its charge during this pulse cycle.
                  To prevent excess charge of the battery and overheating and destroying it, a sensor is added which senses the state of charge of the battery, and furnishes a feedback signal to the controller to regulate the length of recharge time per "power off" pulse. In other words, the system is now self-regulating. The relation between power pulses and recharge pulses is shown on the graphs at the bottom. Note that regulation may decrease the time of recharge application of the del-phi river.
                  This system, if properly built and tuned, will furnish "free shaft energy" continually, without violating conservation of anenergy. Remember that the del-phi condition across the battery terminals means that spacetime is suddenly curved there, and conservation of energy need no longer apply. Again, this system is consistent with general relativity and with the fact that Ø-field alone can drive a situation relativistic. We have deliberately used these facts to do direct engineering. Our "extra energy" comes from shifting phi-flux -- the energy of the universal vacuum spacetime -- directly into ordinary energy for our use. Thus we draw on an inexhaustible source, and our device is no more esoteric than a paddlewheel in a river. The only difference is that, in this case, we have to be clever enough to make and divert the river in the right timing sequence. This is a free energy device which an ordinary person, who knows a little electronics, can experiment with in the basement. To develop it, one is talking several thousands of dollars and a lot of persistence and tinkering; one is not talking millions.

So if you read this and understand what it is you can do, the same things the Germans did in Germany. Now, Lidmotor gave it a good try and so did TinMan but I never said you did not half to put power into it and I can see that they do not understand it or they would have figured out what is missing. First you really can’t switch it that way as this is not the original machine. I just used a reed to make it run for you to experiment with. Lidmotor took down the YouTube with the most important comment if you remember I said in the video 90 degree timing in two places. I pointed at it. Second hint is that it is not a motor it’s an rotating Energizer of what type? Tom B in his paper uses some strange words that would not mean anything to anybody like pure 0-Dot and Del-phi Waves, it’s the same thing the monopole produces with the Linear Regulator as it must be regulated and switched properly and no it’s not generating anything when it is built properly. The little wave on TinMans scope is meaningless as it means it is out of balance electrically and timing wise (The Balance of Magnetic Fields). In fact you can see it’s not running right as it’s producing some AC wave in the switching. The correct switching is the BI-Polar switch and that would be the full switch and not one half. I can see that I must post the real machine again in a video so you can see what kind of power it has as it will burn your fingers off so maybe we should rename it to the Zero Force turbine. And no it never used any Iron in anything, I love Experts as always. So at least I’m safe with what it really is and what can be done with it. I suggest they watch the real video before they make comments of which they know nothing about. If you notice in the video they cannot get away from running it like a conventional motor of which it is not. I myself can’t believe Lidmotor took the most important YouTube comment down and the guy was willing to help him understand it, good one Lidmotor. If you run the magnets on the edge it will generate something but not as if the coils were the other direction and it will push like a “Half-Ass Motor”. Everybody knows John here and I usually talk to everybody so Lidmotor knows my phone number and could have asked me, TinMan I don’t know but I can see an early attempt of which he called it a zero lens force motor, well what was the outcome of that? I say if you’re going to build this do it right with the full switch and then ask what it is I was after with this model. Another thing is this machine is based on diamagnetic materials and Quantum Mechanics and what the fields do. I say everybody should figure all this out before the big day comes along and the power goes out. I’m sorry I must say it this way but when you think you know how it works and then start talking of how you think it works and don’t even understand what you’re working with in terms of what the inventor was doing the experiment for, you’re the …. This is just a simple experiment to prove something I was working on and it was 3D printed. Between all the books and comments I have said all along something should be running and if it is, it’s very well hidden from everybody. I only find one person here that caught on to what it was and that person is Brodie Gwilliam you have got it so see the machine is in the first book, good research Brodie. So I’m going to just move on into some other things here. I was hoping by now that someone would have built a real machine by now because I have faith in people here. Thanks min2oly for doing the experiment and not trying to change things. you cannot change the balance of magnetic fields with this device in any way you can only use them.
                  John B
                  Last edited by John_Bedini; 11-09-2015, 11:22 PM. Reason: information
                  John Bedini
                  My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

• Those two have put themselves in a box - they see and hear things only as they understand them. I heard what you said in the video clearly, you even pose the question what is this (ZeroForce) running on? This version is running on the super north. I'm the patrick on the other forum who tried to point them in the right direction, it's my comments that "Lidmotor" has now muted for trying to help. Egos run big on the youtube with some. After the exchange with them I decided not to share that I have mine making the double pulse like you do. I could not do it by turning the reed sideways so I added the two magnets on the timing wheel like Peter did. I'm still monkeying around with the spacing and timing, I might move to the hall switch.

Anyway, wow! This is a juicy post. My common sense, friends on this forum, and actually listening to you are the only things I can point to that have got me as far as I have with the monopole. I've always tinkered looking for exactly what You and Tom B. describe here. I just don't have enough knowledge to make the jump however. I look forward to this path you are on with eyes, ears and mind wide open. Thank you John for keep'n on!
                    Kind Regards - Patrick

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                    To All,
                    Since I have been going through all my notes since the 1970’s it is obvious to me that now the 3D printed motors must do some kind of work or people will say what good is that it’s just a motor that does nothing but spin. So what I have done is changed the arrangement around to make it a re-gauging SSG Magneto this is going to be a little different but you need to do something with the wasted energy, and not waste it. I was thinking to get the coils hollow so rods can be inserted like a monopole as you need to take advantage of the iron. Yes I have looked at the new filaments but the Iron content is not right for this type of energizer. I want this machine to be able to charge batteries or anything we set it up for it must do a Lipo battery since everything is going to Lipo cells, phone batteries, garden batteries so I’m going to design a new linear regulator circuit that can filter the magneto induction. The machine will be a Monopole the arrangement will be different and easy to build, so just a self-rotating energizer.
                    You guys have done some excellent work on the Zero Force motor min2oly. The coils on my machine are #30 wires for 3500 turns and a transistor hooked to the reed switch. Now if you want to call all of motors EZ-Spins or not it is much more than that as can be seen from the one or two posted on YouTube if you look at this conventional as the textbook states you will never understand what it is, it was given away in my first book as one of the drawing has been posted here right now. I’m going to give you a quote from Tom Bearden. I suggest you read it carefully.

---------------- snip------------- i had to snip this as the forum error told me the post was too long (Patrick - Min2oly)

So if you read this and understand what it is you can do, the same things the Germans did in Germany. Now, Lidmotor gave it a good try and so did TinMan but I never said you did not half to put power into it and I can see that they do not understand it or they would have figured out what is missing. First you really can’t switch it that way as this is not the original machine. I just used a reed to make it run for you to experiment with. Lidmotor took down the YouTube with the most important comment if you remember I said in the video 90 degree timing in two places. I pointed at it. Second hint is that it is not a motor it’s an rotating Energizer of what type? Tom B in his paper uses some strange words that would not mean anything to anybody like pure 0-Dot and Del-phi Waves, it’s the same thing the monopole produces with the Linear Regulator as it must be regulated and switched properly and no it’s not generating anything when it is built properly. The little wave on TinMans scope is meaningless as it means it is out of balance electrically and timing wise (The Balance of Magnetic Fields). In fact you can see it’s not running right as it’s producing some AC wave in the switching. The correct switching is the BI-Polar switch and that would be the full switch and not one half. I can see that I must post the real machine again in a video so you can see what kind of power it has as it will burn your fingers off so maybe we should rename it to the Zero Force turbine. And no it never used any Iron in anything, I love Experts as always. So at least I’m safe with what it really is and what can be done with it. I suggest they watch the real video before they make comments of which they know nothing about. If you notice in the video they cannot get away from running it like a conventional motor of which it is not. I myself can’t believe Lidmotor took the most important YouTube comment down and the guy was willing to help him understand it, good one Lidmotor. If you run the magnets on the edge it will generate something but not as if the coils were the other direction and it will push like a “Half-Ass Motor”. Everybody knows John here and I usually talk to everybody so Lidmotor knows my phone number and could have asked me, TinMan I don’t know but I can see an early attempt of which he called it a zero lens force motor, well what was the outcome of that? I say if you’re going to build this do it right with the full switch and then ask what it is I was after with this model. Another thing is this machine is based on diamagnetic materials and Quantum Mechanics and what the fields do. I say everybody should figure all this out before the big day comes along and the power goes out. I’m sorry I must say it this way but when you think you know how it works and then start talking of how you think it works and don’t even understand what you’re working with in terms of what the inventor was doing the experiment for, you’re the …. This is just a simple experiment to prove something I was working on and it was 3D printed. Between all the books and comments I have said all along something should be running and if it is, it’s very well hidden from everybody. I only find one person here that caught on to what it was and that person is Brodie Gwilliam you have got it so see the machine is in the first book, good research Brodie. So I’m going to just move on into some other things here. I was hoping by now that someone would have built a real machine by now because I have faith in people here. Thanks min2oly for doing the experiment and not trying to change things. you cannot change the balance of magnetic fields with this device in any way you can only use them.
                    John B

Comment

• Nice build Patrick, I always love your videos you are so creative with materials.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• The Monopole Magneto 3D

At All,
                        I never wanted to get into this but I’m sorry if I do it this way you’re going to be left in the dark because it is coming to a city near you soon. My background is not important here as Tom Bearden has talked about it before. I have worked with some of the best and that is all anybody needs to know. I could care less what the Experts say since they have kept you in a box when it comes to real science and what energy really is. I, too, was in the dark at one time as I’m very conventionally trained in electronics especially in the amplifier field. You need to get this working so here is what your missing and believe me I’m doing this for a reason here. I realize that most of you just consider this as a hobby but you can see the indications coming in the good old USA. I have posted these two things because you need to know what it is that charges the battery. Electronic switches my not work one day so how would you do it? You may not even have your computer so what are you going to do for light heat and energy. I say learn this now and get with it, this is not rocket science here it’s a simple machine if built right could help. This machine does not require a transistor to run and would make a hell of a lot more power done with brushed contacts, and timed right. The coil may not operate like you think as it really is an energy pump if used correctly. The monopole is the first machine condensed into one unit and works just like the first machine without a DC motor, think about it. I don’t care if you spin rocks or wood to get the energy as long as you get it. And it charges the battery without drag or current as you have been taught in the text. So here is what it is.
                        John B
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	monopole for d.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	47162
                        John Bedini
                        My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

• Hi John,

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                          At All,
                          ............This machine does not require a transistor to run and would make a hell of a lot more power done with brushed contacts, and timed right. The coil may not operate like you think as it really is an energy pump if used correctly. The monopole is the first machine condensed into one unit and works just like the first machine without a DC motor, think about it. I don’t care if you spin rocks or wood to get the energy as long as you get it. And it charges the battery without drag or current as you have been taught in the text. So here is what it is.
                          John B
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]4846[/ATTACH]
                          I'm a little confused with some of your explanations.
                          And, in an earlier post, you stated
                          The machine will be a Monopole the arrangement will be different and easy to build, so just a self-rotating energizer.
                          Are you describing an SSG machine with brushes and commutator in place of the trigger winding, transistors, and diodes? That's how I envisioned what you are saying.

Also in the previous post you said.....
                          ... I can see that I must post the real machine again in a video so you can see what kind of power it has as it will burn your fingers off so maybe we should rename it to the Zero Force turbine. And no it never used any Iron in anything....Another thing is this machine is based on diamagnetic materials and Quantum Mechanics and what the fields do. .... I only find one person here that caught on to what it was and that person is Brodie Gwilliam you have got it so see the machine is in the first book, good research Brodie.
                          Are you here describing the zero force "turbine" driving the alternator shown in figure 10 of your book?

Comment

• Comment

• Hi John

Thank you for heading in this direction. Things are starting to make sense to me about this design. Let me see if I can get close to an explanation, in regard to what I perceive is happening, that is satisfactory. First, regarding the picture that Brodie posted--from an "old book" you put out--presumably the FEG manual others others talk about, which I do not have (I have all three SSG manuals). The motor appears to have two inductors with parallel capacitors, that are arranged in series. My recent research into LC circuits lead me to believe that the inductors with their parallel capacitors are, or could be tuned to a specific frequency(?) that would then be the natural resonant frequency that the motor would run at. Am I correct on that assumption? Then by placing the coils in series, as opposed to the single coil in your demonstration (more like the one that Peter built and you demonstrated in a video found on Aaron's Youtube site), one could gain useful shaft energy (as well as possible energy from low drag coils placed around the rotor), while running the motor with relatively minuscule amperage--and maybe feeding some of the energy rectified out of the circuit back to the drive battery like the "Window Motor" demonstration you did using the Bedini-Cole switch to regulate it. Am I picking up on what you are trying to say here? If this is true, one could run a lot of LEDs from this arrangement, and for a very long time (when there is no other power available, so-to-speak). Am I right?

James, somewhere in Idaho
                              Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 11-11-2015, 12:34 PM.
                              Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesgray3rd View Post
                                Then by placing the coils in series, as opposed to the single coil in your demonstration (more like the one that Peter built and you demonstrated in a video found on Aaron's Youtube site), one could gain useful shaft energy (as well as possible energy from low drag coils placed around the rotor), while running the motor with relatively minuscule amperage--and maybe feeding some of the energy rectified out of the circuit back to the drive battery like the "Window Motor" demonstration you did using the Bedini-Cole switch to regulate it.
                                Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Working...
                                X