Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini Conference

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to pop in and tell everyone TeslagenX is at the conference. we have samples of all of our circuit boards, coils and coil holders, our new acrylic 10 coil rotors, magnets and some other cool stuff. we have most of the energy from the vacuum DVD's and books too!! Tony at Cheniere press was kind enough to bring us a load of product for the convention! after the conference we will be taking all the unsold product back to our home base and it will be available from the TeslagenX website!!

John B is in rare form and has shared some amazing things with us already at the shop. We got a sneak preview of the BASE unit John Designed that was used in major motion picture sound enhancement, and I myself was blown away! it makes stereo sound like mono..... this will be a great conference and I will post more info as we move thru the weekend. our retooled website will be ready really soon and it will include all the books and videos from JB and Tom Bearden, and publications from A&P Media.

Tom C

p.s. I just hope I can buy one of those BASE units before I leave

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Yall have fun....

I wish I was there like I had planned........ I know I am going to miss out on some really good stuff......

Comment

so its sunday morning at 12:42 A.M been an awesome day!! JB spent 4 HRS talking about the monopole and how it got to where it is. He also showed us the 3 charge modes of the energiser. the best part of the lecture was that he had already recorded it 1 month before with Tony from Cheniere press at his shop. it is DVD number 33 the Bedini schoolgirl SG. it is a 2 disc set for 49 dollars. it was simply amazing. in front of 150 people and cameras rolling the charge battery went up above 16 then the primary battery started climbing. it was all dont with some simple mods to the SG circuit revealed in the DVD.

John has given us his blessing for 2 comparator releases, a small and large comparator. the small one is a hybrid with over voltage protection and integration of the trigger circuit for shut off. the large comparator is the one shown at the last conference with no protection.

we also will have the 8 transistor board and a 4 transistor slave board that can be run in multiple configurations (normal, branch diode and fan motor) the board kits and the dvd's will be on the revamped website which will be revealed in a few days.

another exciting announcement is we have only 1 more board revision before the 4 wave mixer kit will be ready. we will have to write assembly and tuning instructions so we expect a release date at the end of this year.

tomorrow we get to listen to Eric dollard, we also had a chance to watch him today as he hepled tune a radiant HF transmitter lighting neon bulbs directly from the air. it as amazing all around!!

more coming soon

Tom C

Comment

Tom,
        Will you being making some videos of the conference?
        James

Comment

Wow it's all great news Tom!

Thanks for taking the time to update us,, enjoy the rest of the conference.

Comment

James,

DVD 33 was filmed a month before the conference at the shop. it is the complete lecture he gave the day he spoke at the conference. He wanted it available to anyone that day. the great thing about it is you can pause the DVD and draw all the circuits for yourself off the white board as you watch!! it shows 3 modes of running the energiser plus some other cool stuff!! if you or anyone else would like a copy send an email to sales@teslagenx.com and we can get it sent to you for the same price as at the convention.

As far as the other lectures both of Peter's were recorded as was Jim russell's and Eric's I would expect a release of all those titles from A&P very soon. they have to be edited, but I believe they wil be a digital download.

Tom C

Comment

Sunday was a Great Day! Jim russell's lecture was awesome and his insights into WATT resonance and reactive power and saucer technology was impressive. Peter's lecture on open thermodynamics opened my mind to some new theories regarding the Carnot cycle, and Eric, well he was Eric!! awesome time, wish I could have met more of you. special thanks to those of you who ordered stuff from us, its a great way to support JB and spread this technology. I cannot stress enough how IMPORTANT the 2 disc DVD 33 set is... 2 words GENERATOR MODE...... but you gotta get the DVD for the whole picture.

A special shout out to Ralph, Gary H (enjoy the coil), Frank in eugene , Scott in idaho, Jack W, Jon, Daniel, kamran, Robert G. from texas, Ken, Bob, and all you canadians that made the trip across the border..... wow too many names to list. some of you guys have been to other conferences and it was great to talk again. To all the new friends I made thanks so much, your support and compliments we recieved made the long hours sitting at the table worthwhile! I forsee a trip to southern oregon this fall for a get together with a few of you guys!! i will bring the coils and brat's

Most of all thanks To JB Chuck Aaron and Peter for putting on that little shindig. also wanted to give the Eagles lodge special recognition, the bartenders cooks and trustees made us feel very very welcome. hope to see you guys next year!!

Tom C

Comment

Hi Tom. Thanks for the info on the conference. Its a relief to see the forum up again. I don't log in everyday but I do read the post pretty much everyday. Good to hear that the conference was a success.

Thanks ,

al

Comment

hey everyone if you want the dvd please include your address in the email you are sending to teslagenx

Thanks,

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                    Jim russell's
                    Jim's last name is actually Murray. We're working on all the vids as fast as possible.
                    Admin
                    Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

Comment

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to put a book end on the conference. spent the day at John's shop reviewing what went on and what we could do better. we also worked on some of the machines and helped a friend tune his machine up!! looked thru the new solar chargers, they are beasts!!! I wish I had 10 more days to stay there and work.

I cannot stress enough how important this latest DVD set is. at the shop today we implemented some of the mods on my friends monopole with great results. never seen a battery charge as fast as this one did. anyway lots of stuff to look forward to next year.

if you have a DVD please start posting your results as soon as you implement the new circuits. I have been asked by JB to make another iteration of the monopole with the DVD mods and it will take a few months!!

anyone who has watched the DVD please post your reviews on the thread

Tom C

Comment

[QUOTE=Tom C;9361] it is a 2 disc set for 49 dollars. it was simply amazing. in front of 150 people and cameras rolling the charge battery went up above 16 then the primary battery started climbing. it was all dont with some simple mods to the SG circuit revealed in the DVD.

Hi Tom,

I watched the $49 dvd set # 33 and there is no mention of the primary battery climbing in voltage after the charge batt is above 16v.

Your word on this is the main reason that I bought the DVD set. Very dissappointed! The mods are there but nothing on "charge battery went

up above 16 then the primary battery started climbing."

bro d

Comment

its not complicated.... in generator mode the charge battery was full it had topped out almost 16 volts. at that point the primary battery began climbing. let it run watch what happens. it happened in a room of 150 people. after the charge battery is full. for just a moment think about what it would take to shuttle energy back to the front.

Tom C

Comment

[QUOTE=brodonh;9597]
                            Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                            it is a 2 disc set for 49 dollars. it was simply amazing. in front of 150 people and cameras rolling the charge battery went up above 16 then the primary battery started climbing. it was all dont with some simple mods to the SG circuit revealed in the DVD.

Hi Tom,

I watched the $49 dvd set # 33 and there is no mention of the primary battery climbing in voltage after the charge batt is above 16v.

Your word on this is the main reason that I bought the DVD set. Very dissappointed! The mods are there but nothing on "charge battery went

up above 16 then the primary battery started climbing."

bro d
                            Don,

the DVD was filmed a month before the show, not at the show. the generator mod is what was running when the whole room saw it. so I dont know what to tell you the gen mod circuit is what he was running did it with cap dump and without..... the glass was full on the back so it began filling up elsewhere.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
                              its not complicated.... in generator mode the charge battery was full it had topped out almost 16 volts. at that point the primary battery began climbing. let it run watch what happens. it happened in a room of 150 people. after the charge battery is full. for just a moment think about what it would take to shuttle energy back to the front.

Tom C
                              hmm..
                              doing nothing and keep looking?.. doing nothing? realy?
                              we have to keep care of our charge battery..
                              charge battery climbs in voltage and tops and falls..
                              at the falling edge we have to stop boiling the charging battery...

maybe the absorption of the direct pulses or cap-dump pulses behaves different at that state of charge level and
                              could be used as/for sensing this moment/state

but how to channel the impulses back to front?,
                              what would be the physical way?
                              would this, till now unknown to me, principle work without a charging battery too?
                              give a hint..

( DVD33 is on the way... hope it arrives these days.. )

Comment

Working...
                              X