• Show
Clear All

• Kapanadze generator ( kapagen)

Click image for larger version

Name:	SGG.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	51008

I built a successfull replication of Kapagen and I can explain to miself some of the princips of working of this Free Energy device. It is not a matter of RESONANCE as in a Tesla coil, but it is all about INDUCTION. I built it on a schematic called SSG ( spark gap generator). It works at less then 20 volts and produces hundreds of volts and a lot of amps. I start with a dimmer swich connected directly to the primary of a MOT ( Microwave oven transformer ). Then , a Microwave oven capacitor in series of the HV wire , a spark gap , a Kapa coil ( watch the assembly on youtube ) and a load of lamps.In my device I use the armature of the MOT as a mass and as a ground. When a load is applied to the device the magnetic fields in the Kapa coil wound CCW, CW, CCW oppose each other and thus lower the voltage before the load. The free energy is created in the secondary of the MOT in the formation of PLASMA. Through the spark gap the pulsed DC wave is transformed into a sine wave , then stepped down the voltage through the Kapa coil and some filters before it reaches the load. The last coil ( the thick one ) of the Kapa coil has to be at least 10 times thicker then the other ones, because it is the only way I have found so far to transform the HV into Low voltage and more amps.In the original patent the inventor - Kapanadze - uses filters to lower the voltage even more and to make the frequency right - 50-60 HZ. I haven`t made the filters so far. And again - to make a successfull model you have to use relatively small voltage for the MOT, transform it into HV to create a spark in the spark gap , and then, in some way, lower the voltage by an INDUCTION via thick wire from 2000 to 120-240 volts. The device produces more energy than it consumes and it won`t be hard to make it self running by adjusting the right voltages. It took me months of work to make it and countless hours to understand it but I am sure now I know how it works and it is not complex at all if you know how the electric currents travel through a wire at different voltages. The main thing to understand is : the electric current travels through the wire at lower voltages and around the wire at high voltages. And when it is at lower voltage it becomes an amperage current that can be utilised in any electric device. When high voltage is applied to a coil the current egnites a plasma field around the wire creating free energy , but to use it you have to step down the voltage making the current amperage current. Otherwise you end up with fancy sparks, arks and a question in your mind : How did Tesla make free energy he constantly talked about ? Well , he was a fan of tranformers and motors. He played with spark gaps and coils most of his life. Everyone can make a KAPAGEN. It is great fun and a bunch of burned bulbs and volt meters . Stay safe when working with high voltage.
    Last edited by petio707; 06-25-2013, 11:20 PM.

@ petio707

Hi petio! Do you have a schematic and instructions on how to wind and hook up the coil? Please share everything you can in details, I would like to give it a go if you will opensource it.
    Thanks in advance!

Comment

The schematic for the setup you can see in this video :

Spark-Gap Generator (SGG) - YouTube

It is as simplified as possible. Watch the other videos in youtube from the same user with the tag spark gap generator. There you can see the things you need and they are not many.

The generator is very sensitive to load - when you increase the load the output voltage drops and you have to have regulator for the input voltage to adjust it to every different load.

Also , to make it work well the spark gap has to be real tight - less than a milimeter. otherwise the lamps flicker a lot. My dimmer did not do very well in my system - when it works a while it overheats and fails so you better use a variac or put different input voltages by different transformers.
      I tried a Kapa coil with an iron core and it works just as well.

for more info watch the successfull replications on the Jean Louis Naudin`s web page

The Worldwide KAPAGEN successful replications

When you assemble the schematics from his page try to ground the load to the armature of the MOT - for me it was the only way it worked.
      Remember - the voltages are dangerous and can KILL. If you are not experienced in working with dangerous voltages you sooner or later WILL GET A SHOCK !!!
      Always wear shoes when you work , and never touch anything in this system if you are WET. Never touch anything in the system while working if you are not wet too
      Stay safe and take care
      Last edited by petio707; 06-12-2013, 12:57 AM.

Comment

The assembly of my coil is : pvc pipe 4 cm. diameter , 80-90 turns CW 1 mm2 insulated copper wire, 20 turns on top of them CCW from the same wire , and finally 6-7 turns CCW of 10 mm2 copper wire on the other side of the coil. Notice - the 6-7 turns are made from 10 times thicker wire in order to gain amps. Basicly the coil is a transformer from HV to low voltage. If your attempts fail , try making another one - I made several ones untill I made it, and watch Kapanadze generators on youtube.

Comment

Hi Petio,

How do you validate the Overunity aspect of this Conversion..? Yes it is true that it produces large current..but the real question is are you able to show that the out put can cater several wattage exceeding the input watts!and with out fading the input drive?
          it is a double stage conversion where low is made high and vice versa... yes at higher Frequency..!
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

I have not made the device self running yet, but I`m making steps in doing so enery day. It is possible to make it overunity device by adjustments in the setup. If you watch the videos of Kapanadze from the inventor Tariel Kapanadze you can see that he has succeeded - I am close to success as well. I have made 7 bulbs X 100 watts each light brightly and on the input - less than 500 watts.
            I noticed that when you produce more sparks at the spark gap the power produced is more. And if you have watched the 100 kilowatt module video in Turkey you will see arcs more than 20 cm. long. So - the more plasma you create - the more watts. But , to create more plasma you need bigger and bigger coils. Tesla had big coils, big generators etc.

Comment

Hi! I do not like to discourage anyone, but the kapagen was tested by JLN to be 96% efficient.
              Accurate power INPUT measurements of the Kapagen v3.3 - YouTube

Are you saying that connecting the output of the lamps to the transformer core makes better output without increasing the input?

What about the loop inside the kapagen coil - do you use a copper rod?

Comment

Originally posted by kapierenundkopieren View Post
                Hi! I do not like to discourage anyone, but the kapagen was tested by JLN to be 96% efficient.
                Accurate power INPUT measurements of the Kapagen v3.3 - YouTube

Are you saying that connecting the output of the lamps to the transformer core makes better output without increasing the input?

What about the loop inside the kapagen coil - do you use a copper rod?
                For me the connection to the core works best , maybe I have to try better grounding.
                The loop inside the coil is made by copper plate - not tube.
                For the wattage - watch this :
                Kapanadze 100 KW free energy unit test in Turkey - YouTube
                100 kw/h for me is encouranging enough .... one day ... we will make it somehow.

Comment

Here is a self running replication of Kapagen , not more than 150 W , but self running.

Selfrunning free energy Kapanadze device from SR193 with english subtitles - YouTube

Comment

Hi Bromikey,

If you study the Geometry of the Gray Tube and its response to the 'Radiant Electric Field' its function is to have consistant periodic Spark-Over at mutually perpendicular directions (one from the High-Voltage anode to the Grid and the kick back that results from the Regenerative Inductive Load to the other end at the Diode from the Battery.) The Break down Voltage of air form a Radiant Charged Capacitor is far lower and is an explosive blast.
                    Yes you may use the Gray configuration for the kappgen in place of the ordinary Spark-gap.
                    Rgds,
                    Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Bromikey,
                      You must have obsereved that i am very fond of answering questions..no matter what is it that you are looking for.. and that is very nice actually.
                      from the 'Scientific jargon' perspective..i feel we all have our induvidual ways of approaching things..!when it is comes to describing i am very perticular about Scientific explanation....what i see in you is that you have an Inquisitive approach of having first hand go...about what you want to see.. that is good! i must say.
                      Ok... Bedini solid state to drive MOT will be problamatic as the secondary winding ration to the primary being very high will take away your Transistor.
                      (even a neon bulb to protect your base-emmitter junction will not be enough) MOT transformer core is designed for 50Hz Line frequency. (SS Bedini works in the KHz range.) to work with the kapgen MOT at lines frequency is just suitable as the original design suggest.
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.

Comment

I observed interesting fenomena in my Kapagen when I put an AC brush motor as a load - the voltage on the output ( on the motor ) kept rising up from 50 to almost 280 and the motor itself was spining faster and faster. The only way for me to stop it was to turn off the input. Apparently the coils of the motor are feeding back emf or emf to the system and the energy bounces back and forth from the MOT to the motor thus increasing the energy. I will try to self run it in this way with the motor but I`m afraid the motor will break from the higher voltage then its designed for. However I think the engine for the Tesla`s car was very similar : HV induction coil, spark gap , transformer into lower voltage and a brush motor. And of course some regulators for control.

Feeding a Kapagen with a bedini SSG is an interesting idea. Wish you luck.

Comment

Hi Bromikey,
                          Very true....its all about Coil and Capacitors..in Electromagnetic Overunity.....
                          Rgds,
                          Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Bromikey,
                            I don`t think the system will work without the MOT or another HV transformer only by using Bedini motor because a Bedini motor cannot as far as I know create amps and it won`t be possible to egnite a spark gap. Without the spark gap I am pretty sure the Kapagen won`t work.

However I have an idea how to make a Kapagen self running : put an AC motor as a load, the AC motor is connected to an AC generator, an the generator produces AC current at the exact voltage and frequency to feed the MOT and to create a closed loop for the energy. If that setup doesn`t work, a flywheel may help or a capacitor bank. I think it will work, but my country, Bulgaria, is poor. I have no money to buy a generator ...

I will start a new thread in the forum about the Chas Campbell free energy setup.
                            I tried to replicate his setup and I did not succeed because I had no generator with permanent magnets - I used an induction generator and the induction generators need higher rpms to make sufficient voltage. Well , I have failed , but I won`t give up , because I`ve seen working replications of Chas Campbell`s system.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	SGG.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	45634
                              Above is the image of the schematic of my setup of Kapagen. Hope everyone see it and stop asking for schematic

Comment

Working...
                              X