Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shorting the gen coil with PWM? .. and other things.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shorting the gen coil with PWM? .. and other things.

I have been reading for a while, the threads in some websites about shorting the gen coil.

And I am starting to do tests with it.

All the videos and schematics I have seen are shorting the gen coil at the peak of the wave. This sounds good

… but I have not seen anyone shorting the gen coil all the time, multiple times, not only when the sine wave is on the peek.
    So first I would like to know if you people think that is logical for you, as it is for me.
    Because… shorting at the peak would give the bigger spike, but we are wasting all the others possible spikes.

So regarding that, and since I don’t have a great electrical background, I was wondering if a self-oscillating circuit could be used to short a generator coil (PWM style) ??? . For example, use the oscillation of a joule thief to short a gen coil (placed in a rotor with magnets of course).
    ---
    Another question I would like to ask: Can I dump a capacitor into a coil? And expect the coil to be able to push an incoming magnet? And also get a radiant spike?
    My basic idea is to put gen coils, been shorted all the time, and storing the radiant output into a capacitor, then with the right timing discharge that cap into another coil to help the rotation of the device, and also gather the radiant spike of that cap dump into the coil. Is logical?

Thank you

Best

Alvaro Hernandorena
    Last edited by AlvaroHN; 09-10-2014, 11:54 AM.

I can’t answer all of that but I think I have an answer for one. The cap discharge into a coil. If you have pure radiant energy in the cap when it flows through a coil it does not make an electromagnet. Only normal current does that and since radiant has no current it doesn't work. But not all machines nowadays put out radiant. Some people that try things end up getting some normal energy in there cap and use it to do stuff. As far as my experience "radiant" is ONLY voltage. If there is current we can’t read it because we have not developed a backwards current meter. I know this because I had a solid state bedini TYPE circuit running from my arduino and it filled a 100v 10000uf cap bank up to 60 volts in a short amount of time and when I would discharge through small wires the didn’t burn and I ran it through a coil and put a magnet in front of it. NOTHING. If that much normal energy was pulsed into a coil with a magnet you would have a projectile. Hope I helped some.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley Malone View Post
      I can’t answer all of that but I think I have an answer for one. The cap discharge into a coil. If you have pure radiant energy in the cap when it flows through a coil it does not make an electromagnet. Only normal current does that and since radiant has no current it doesn't work. But not all machines nowadays put out radiant. Some people that try things end up getting some normal energy in there cap and use it to do stuff. As far as my experience "radiant" is ONLY voltage. If there is current we can’t read it because we have not developed a backwards current meter. I know this because I had a solid state bedini TYPE circuit running from my arduino and it filled a 100v 10000uf cap bank up to 60 volts in a short amount of time and when I would discharge through small wires the didn’t burn and I ran it through a coil and put a magnet in front of it. NOTHING. If that much normal energy was pulsed into a coil with a magnet you would have a projectile. Hope I helped some.
      Bradley thank you for the anwser, and share ur experience with that big cap been dumped into a coil.

I did the same but with small cap, and the magnet didn't move, just like yours,

I thought that the cap could convert that radiant energy into normal energy...

best,

Alvaro

Comment

Maybe the coil would not act as an electromagnet when a cap is dumped to it because there is not current? and just a burst of energy which last practically nothing? Therefore there is no magnetic field in the coil to push the magnet?

Maybe placing a resistor in series with the cap been dumped to the coil would slow down the energy transfer? Making the coil been able to push the magnet?.

Comment

I never tried the resistor idea, but I don't think the resistance will change the speed at all it just acts as a valve only allowing a certain speed of flow. I have studied Walter Russell for a while and I believe everything the man said. With his way of thinking I use the analogy of atoms being little galaxies basically and what we call the nucleus is the matter and the "electron cloud" is the charge of the space that surrounds all spinning matter. So in the normal electric teaching they tell you that "electron holes" and extra electrons exchange places going past each other and that is current. Weather you push electrons in one side or push holes in the other or whatever it is normal electricity if you push either "holes" or "electrons". Well to me the holes and electrons are the exchange of matter and space in a cycle that ripples out like a wave. Well if you think about pushing is a force that you put in that causes heat and magnetism (induction). I believe if you set up a voltage that will never supply current to the load will cause the load to "self organize" to match the voltage causing a pull. A pull of matter to one side and a pull of space to the other. That is what I think is radiant energy. Normal electricity causes induction therefore the opposite would be conduction right. Radiant energy can charge objects ...it can cause conduction...it causes a flow in things normal electricity cant but at the same time it can't do what normal electricity can do. That’s why you can't run a motor to make a self running machine. All the motors are designed to run on normal inductive current.

Comment

Interesting Bradley, But I still think it can be made (power a coil with a cap) because I just remembered the new John Bedini circuit "Linear regulator amplifier from JB" which takes radiant output and convert it to pure DC

Comment

Originally posted by AlvaroHN View Post
              Interesting Bradley, But I still think it can be made (power a coil with a cap) because I just remembered the new John Bedini circuit "Linear regulator amplifier from JB" which takes radiant output and convert it to pure DC
              Yes a capacitor can produce and or make a dipole out of a coil... No problem there. Think about running a non inductively triggered SG on high voltage and using that recovered energy, from the capacitor to again power another separate non inductively triggered SG how many times, or how many coils can you put on the same wheel until the recovery is to small to do anything with? This is just one way to increase output of the machine. With extra torque you can do many things...

-Dave Wing

Comment

I know for a fact that you can power up a cap with normal current and make an electromagnet, but from MY experience if it is pure radiant...sparks blue...reads voltage...but no current on a normal meter- then it will not push or pull a magnet. If there is a circuit that can take the charge from the cap and do something with it (maybe a new type of transformer) to change it to normal energy (like charging a battery with it) then you could pulse a coil and get force. As for pulsing radiant energy through a coil - i think just in the definition of it being the opposite electric then i dont believe radiant can ever cause induction. i believe it will cause different effects that we have to figure out. An idea i had was that if current makes a magnet then could radiant take away magnetism. What i am thinking is wrap a coil around a magnet that is permanently in a loop metal core. when you pulse radiant would it stop the magnetism flow and cause an inverted "normal" inductive pulse in a coil on the core? Just a thought.

Dave wing* I used my SG to charge the 10000uf 100v cap and when i would discharge it would spark blue...but when i would try to use the cap bank to run the sg NOTHING. it would fire and empty the cap bank over a few pulses but never spun the wheel. didn't slow it down either. it is wierd when you see it. You see the power in a spark and on a volt meter, But when you run it through a coild with a magnet near it nothing happens.
                Last edited by Bradley Malone; 09-11-2014, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
                  Yes a capacitor can produce and or make a dipole out of a coil... No problem there. Think about running a non inductively triggered SG on high voltage and using that recovered energy, from the capacitor to again power another separate non inductively triggered SG how many times, or how many coils can you put on the same wheel until the recovery is to small to do anything with? This is just one way to increase output of the machine. With extra torque you can do many things...

-Dave Wing
                  That does work, i can run my HV Hall SG from way less than a watt, but you will need a better prime mover, its wasted on the SG trying to make it into a motor, a window motor would be a better choice. the solenoid coils are not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley Malone View Post
                    I know for a fact that you can power up a cap with normal current and make an electromagnet, but from MY experience if it is pure radiant...sparks blue...reads voltage...but no current on a normal meter- then it will not push or pull a magnet. If there is a circuit that can take the charge from the cap and do something with it (maybe a new type of transformer) to change it to normal energy (like charging a battery with it) then you could pulse a coil and get force. As for pulsing radiant energy through a coil - i think just in the definition of it being the opposite electric then i dont believe radiant can ever cause induction. i believe it will cause different effects that we have to figure out. An idea i had was that if current makes a magnet then could radiant take away magnetism. What i am thinking is wrap a coil around a magnet that is permanently in a loop metal core. when you pulse radiant would it stop the magnetism flow and cause an inverted "normal" inductive pulse in a coil on the core? Just a thought.

Dave wing* I used my SG to charge the 10000uf 100v cap and when i would discharge it would spark blue...but when i would try to use the cap bank to run the sg NOTHING. it would fire and empty the cap bank over a few pulses but never spun the wheel. didn't slow it down either. it is wierd when you see it. You see the power in a spark and on a volt meter, But when you run it through a coild with a magnet near it nothing happens.
                    if the capacitor is charged, and you discharge it into a coil, it will produce a magnetic field, i charge my caps from 'radiant' and power coils no problem, show us a video of this effect its unbelievable - literally.

Comment

I do not have any of my machines or my oscope as they have been in a storage locker in Georgia for about a year. Tried to go to college after I got out of the military but it backfired and I been screwed since. Even homeless for a while. As for the unbelieve-able. Don’t believe it. Don’t care its is in my expierience that if it moves a magnet then normal current got to the cap. Why don't you prove you have pure radiant and that it Does move a magnet. Charge a cap and discharge it through a meter if the current reads on the meter during discharge there was normal current in the cap regardless of what you think you put in it.

Nikola tesla even said radiant was the charge "before" current came....magnetic inductive fields are created by current....so how can it work that way if it is not supposed to according to the genius we are all learning from. Always ready to be told im wrong...but my version has been proven to me by me and im not conviced i am wrong cause you did something different with a different machine i have never seen. i know i put a LOT of radiant power through a coil with a magnet held a small distance away (like 1/4 inch) and pulsed the coil through a meter. the current meter stayed zero the voltage meter dropped as would be expected and not a damn thing happened to the magnet. either pole. I repeated it about 100 times trying to see if i missed somthing then when i saw the magnet move i figured i finally did it right...actually i blew a diode and normal current got in the cap!
                      Last edited by Bradley Malone; 09-11-2014, 09:49 PM.

Comment

As i said before i don't believe it, you can believe that i do believe as you say. I say prove it.

How are you creating this radiantly charged capacitor? my guess its just a bog standard SG a single diode from the coil, with a capacitor on the output. if you can measure it with a meter its got current, meters have resistance no meter is perfect.

What you are saying is that you have a capacitor charged with a different form of electricity, how did you do it? it must be pretty special.

Comment

Isn't radiant electricity A "different form of electricity"

John Bedini tells you, you can’t read it on a meter...in multiple videos he says you cannot read current on the meter. That’s why people don’t get it. They cannot see "power" but they can see the voltage....physics would call that a horrible source of energy but it charges batteries. The resistance has nothing to do with it ...I have hooked the output of the machine through a 3 amp analog meter and while charging the current meter stayed zero...LIKE IT SHOULD. I have no doubt you don’t believe me because your stuck thinking a different form of electricity will do the same thing normal electricity does.

The machine was a microwave oven transformer that I was pulsing from an arduino controlled 3055 circuit. It would draw less that 100 mA at 12v giving me 292 volt spikes. (that I do have a video of if you would like to see it) in that video I also showed the cap bank witch I was wrong about before it is 12000 uf I thought I only had 10 I re-counted. I also used a sg circuit but instead of a bike wheel I used a vcr drive motor because its basically a flywheel in itself. I put a disc of about 15-20 magnets on it ...it gave me a rapid double pulse then pause (got a video of that to).

Btw it is not special it is what all my radiant machines have done. And I can't help but see a condescending tone that I do not appreciate we are all here to help each other...unless you have a better idea?
                          Last edited by Bradley Malone; 09-11-2014, 10:33 PM.

Comment

this window motor charges cap and runs on cap
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcBmaDqj578

Comment

For systems that do that all i can think is they are trigering radiant to cause a normal flow or something....i just know that there were multiple ocasions where i would see no current and no magnetism from my charged caps. Thats all i said. not saying you cannot run a motor from a cap thats absolutely possible. I am saying when "I" charge a cap with pure radiant i got nothing in the form of magnetism. If it can be done great. mine didnt.

maybe in that system the radiant applied back to the battery somehow charges it to allow the current to pulse in and out of the power out side instead of pulsing out then out then out. wich would make it possible for the forward current to be used pulled back in by a radiant spike then used again. it makes sense to me instead of two different electricities doing the same thing.
                              Last edited by Bradley Malone; 09-11-2014, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X