Dr Robert Beck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very nice Vtech,
    Those are some nice pulses you are getting. Nice looking board too. Glad you have it working so well.
    Later,
    Carroll

Comment

• Originally posted by Algorythm View Post
      Hello and congratulations for the excellent job you have done here! I would like to ask a few things about the brain tuner circuit. I'm trying to overcome a hormone imbalance issue and this device I think would be the best option for my case! So, I ordered all the parts and also the 42tm006-r (the label writes tm006-r) transformer but this small transformer has 6 pins instead of 5 I can see on the schematic. So how do I connect it? I took a look at the datasheet and saw that the legs are numbered and I thought if somebody had the kindness to post a schematic with the corresponding legs of tm006 on it so it could be easier for me to understand it...And question number 2, do I have to leave the dummy 1.3k load on it when I connect the electrodes? Or the electrodes go where the dummy load is and replace it? Thank you very much in advance for any help!
      Hello Algorythm,

Dummy load is only for the purpose of adjusting the output amplitude. Dry skin resistance is about 2k so the load simulates the device with electrodes placed in place. 1k trimpot should be adjusted for 2VAC across the dummy load which is disconnected afterwards.
      Transformer has two windings, primary and secondary. Primary, marked with "P" is the high impedance which should be connected to the output. We don't use center tap of primary, only two external legs.
      Also, I used 10nF caps from pin 5 to the neg. rail. I did the same in 4 Wave Mixer. It is always good idea to do this when using 555.

Hope this will help.
      I should have pcb's done either tomorrow or the day after. I was working on magnetic water energizer using vortex motion and neglected everything else.

Thank you Carroll, I appreciate that.

Vtech
      Last edited by blackchisel97; 04-02-2013, 10:35 AM. Reason: thick fingers or coffee deficiency

Comment

• Thank you very much for the quick reply Vtech! So as I understand it, it's a simple transformer with a center tap. Now I think I get it, so I'll give it a try and give you my feedback. Thanks for the rest of the info too!

Nick

Comment

Thank you very much for the quick reply Vtech! So as I understand it, it's a simple transformer with a center tap. Now I think I get it, so I'll give it a try and give you my feedback. Thanks for the rest of the info too!

Nick
          Yes, that's correct. Transformer should have "P" marked on one side, indicating primary.
          You're welcome and looking forward to your feedback.
          I was also thinking to incorporate 7.83Hz modulating frequency, beside 5 and 6. I see no point using 5 and 5.5 as per diagram. They're too close to each other. Also, SOTA uses 5,6 and 7.83 as well and they spent their time to design those devices. The founder of SOTA knew and I'm pretty sure discussed this with Dr Beck.
          Summarizing; we would have 111Hz, 1110Hz and three modulating options plus the neutral - without modulation. It's just a matter of another trimpot and using two ON-OFF-ON switches, one for 5,6 and second for 7.83 and neutral, where the cap is grounded (555 oscillator disabled).
          It make sense to me.

Thanks
          Vtech

Comment

• 7.83hz is an excellent idea, I'll try to build that too! As for the 5 and 5.5hz, I found a guy who says it's not 5 and 5.5hz, it's actually 0.5 and 5.5hz. I don't know, I'm a little bit confused but it makes a lot more sense to me to be this way because as you already said, there's no point in using two frequencies that are so close together. He also says he tried this thing at 0.5hz and he saw remarkable results! If you want to check his blog, the url is this one:

No More Secrets: Bio Tuner Layout Help with StripBoard and PCB

If you actually read it, please tell me what you think please because I'm also trying to figure out which is the correct one...

Comment

• If we're aiming to synchronize with our brain waves than we should look closer what they are:
              DELTA - 1-4cps occur when we're in deep sleep. Newborns are experiencing this phase and it is dreamless.
              THETA - 4-8cps it's a deep sleep or REM. Often used for meditation or self hypnosis.
              ALPHA - 8-12cps is relaxing phase which occurs during the day or day dreaming. Low range of this level is pre-sleep phase.
              BETA - 12>cps is also awake state where low-mid levels are normal functioning and high are emotional alert states.

Based on the above, 5cpc as well as 5.5 would fell into the same level - Theta and very close together and this didn't make sense to me from the beginning so I decided to pull them apart. I don't know where he got 0.5pps as I don't remember reading about this in protocol. I'll go through again and try to find it because it makes sense. I did notice a difference between 5 & 6cps and I'm very curious of the lower one. All I need is to crank down one trimpot. I'll try it tonight.
              It would be nice to have EEG device and have some feedback this way. I was even thinking of making one.....

Thanks
              Vtech

Comment

• I just looked at the original circuit again. He is right. One setting has 100k + 50k combined resistance for 5.5Hz and second one has 1.5M, which would result in 10x lower pulse rate, since we're using same capacitor.
                I just tried and got almost perfect 0.5cps with 1.5M and 5.5cps with 142k.
                I don't know why I didn't think of that before. I knew there is a mistake in values but it didn't cross my mind that a dot before 5 disappeared.
                Well, it looks like problem solved.

Thanks
                Vtech

Comment

• Hi Vtech,

yes it almost immediately made sense to me that a "dot" was missing before the 5hz (that should be .5hz) as soon as I read this guys' article. I was thinking about it a lot and also why SOTA changed the initial values and tried to broaden the spectrcum and it just hit me. That couldn't be 5hz but .5hz. I haven't visited my "lab" yet to actually build and test the device due to the lack of time but now, that the electronic parts and you confirm the observation, I'm ready to build it and see the magic this little thing does. As for the EEG, it's a fantastic idea, I need to buy one cheap from ebay. I found this one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Contec...item3ccf77968f

the other day and I think it's a very good value/money option. Thank you very much again for your help my friend!

Later,
                  Nick
                  Last edited by Algorythm; 04-03-2013, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Hi Vtech,

yes it almost immediately made sense to me that a "dot" was missing before the 5hz (that should be .5hz) as soon as I read this guys' article. I was thinking about it a lot and also why SOTA changed the initial values and tried to broaden the spectrcum and it just hit me. That couldn't be 5hz but .5hz. I haven't visited my "lab" yet to actually build and test the device due to the lack of time but now, that the electronic parts and you confirm the observation, I'm ready to build it and see the magic this little thing does. As for the EEG, it's a fantastic idea, I need to buy one cheap from ebay. I found this one

New, Contec, 16 Channels Digital EEG And Mapping System | eBay

the other day and I think it's a very good value/money option. Thank you very much again for your help my friend!

Later,
                    Nick
                    You're very welcome Nick.
                    I've made some adjustments in components values which make tuning a bit more precise.
                    In second oscillator of IC556 resistances are as follows: 5k trimpot + 33k for 111Hz. Cap 0.22uF as per original.
                    In first oscillator of IC556 - 10k trimpot + 56k resistor and 10nF capacitor for 1110Hz.
                    IC555 has 1.5M resistor for 0.5Hz, as per original and 146-150k combined resistance for 5.5Hz. 51k trimpot + 100k or even higher fixed resistance such as 120k + 25K trimpot will do. 1uF tantalum capacitor and 10nF from pin5 to the neg. rail.
                    I tested last night and it works just fine. I need to order some trimpots and redesign/ make new boards.
                    I screwed up and inserted different transformer parameters. It is workable but it won't fit on pcb. I also need to correct couple other small things. I ended up with 25 pcb's, cut and drilled as well as few hundred $ hole in my pocket.
                    I know there are people waiting for this project to finalize and I'm sorry for the delay. I know it may sound weird for some but lately I have a feeling of something trying very hard to distract me from my work and slow any progress in this field.
                    I just received 3mH inductors for Magnetic Pulser. Now I can run 20min with coil just reaching 40degC @ 1pps and magnetic field is much stronger than what you saw in YT clip. Same magnet gets "airborne" not just being kicked away.
                    Still, with higher pulse rate coil gets warm pretty fast. I have multistrand 14ga wires connecting to the coil and they jump on the table. It seems that I need to get 16 or even 14ga inductors to overcome heat problem at higher frequency but I have no clue where I'm going to get the paddle/enclosure for. I don't like the idea of tie strapping it to the plywood handle.
                    I've seen couple manufactures of such device and they seem to use same type of handset, I mean identical. Wonder who they ordered from.
                    Getting such thing custom made would make sense at 500-1000 pcs but not small order.
                    Looks like more headaches and more work to do. C'est la vie...

Thanks
                    Vtech

Comment

• Sorry to disappoint you all but as I said before Bob Beck didn't help me, and I have Hep B, chronic, and after months of experimenting I submitted my blood for analysis and there was no cure or even decrease in viral load.
                      Now, John Bedini also says Beck was 'Bullsh!t.' and his device didn't work, here is the video: John Bedini Schematic for Killing Bacteria & Viruses (4 of 5) - YouTube

John B claims he has a real working schematic that works out of many he had tried, and it's not Becks for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by tesla View Post
                        Sorry to disappoint you all but as I said before Bob Beck didn't help me, and I have Hep B, chronic, and after months of experimenting I submitted my blood for analysis and there was no cure or even decrease in viral load.
                        Now, John Bedini also says Beck was 'Bullsh!t.' and his device didn't work, here is the video: John Bedini Schematic for Killing Bacteria & Viruses (4 of 5) - YouTube

John B claims he has a real working schematic that works out of many he had tried, and it's not Becks for sure.
                        http://www.energyscienceforum.com/el...ve-mixing.html

Good luck

Vtech

Comment

• Well, I don't think Dr. Beck's purpose was to kill any bacteria with the brain tuner device, if it's the one you're referring to, tesla. His purpose was to balance brainwaves in order to overcome chronic addiction problems, loss of memory etc. As for his other devices like colloidal silver, magnetic pulser etc. I don't know much about them, I have to read a few things first. But I don't think Dr. Beck was a "CIA guy" or his devices "bull****" as Mr. Bedini says...There are people out there who have tried brain tuner and saw real benefit from it, so I think such a claim is quite arbitrary to say the least...

Comment

• This is updated layout for BT. I'm too tired right now to double check for possible mistakes. Will do tomorrow. Hopefully, it will work this time. Still can't believe it what I did with previous batch.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pcbbiotuner Rev2 Layout.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	45456

Vtech

Comment

• Excellent work Vtech!! It looks very professional! Is it possible that you could post the layout and pcb in separate images, so I could print and test the circuit? Because as it is now, it seems to me it's not ready for development...

Comment

• Also I made the changes you suggested Vtech, this is for everyone who would like to try the improved schematic for more precision.

Click image for larger version

Name:	brain_tuner - modified by Vtech (better version).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	45457

Comment

Working...
                                X