Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can one order Magnetic Polarity Indicators in Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can one order Magnetic Polarity Indicators in Australia?

Greetings All,

Where can one order these in Australia because I have only found them on amazon.com
    http://www.amazon.com/General-Instru.../dp/B0019F90JW ??

I ask this because I can only predict if I order from Yankeeland it will be quite expensive on shipping...

same..

Originally posted by maxgoenergy View Post
    Greetings All,

Where can one order these in Australia because I have only found them on amazon.com
    http://www.amazon.com/General-Instru.../dp/B0019F90JW ??

I ask this because I can only predict if I order from Yankeeland it will be quite expensive on shipping...
    Hi,
    Are these indicator Calibrated to Absolute Magnetic Polarity(Scalar) or the Geo Magnetic Field???? coz geo magnetic N pole indicated on a compass is the Scalar S Pole..
    Aaron/ JK/ JB/Peter...your inputs please...
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 06-24-2015, 12:59 AM. Reason: addition
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

watch this and faraday your message box is full

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLxeHMPNYWQ

Comment

Maxgoenergy,

As above, you can use a compass to determine polarity. Do not leave a magnet near the compass for very long / check it too often or you will magnetize the compass & get the wrong reading. The north pole of a magnet will be attracted to the south pole of a magnet & vice-versa. If you don't have one of these, get into Jaycar & get a cheap magnet for a dollar or so that has the polarity physically etched into the magnet "N" & "S". N attracts S & like poles repel. Magnet polarity testers are a waste of $$$. Save your $ & spend it on the stuff that really matters.

Comment

Simple one and works just fine. I used bi color LED with common anode - Click image for larger version

Name:	MPI.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	47065Click image for larger version

Name:	MPD_1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	47066

Regards
          V

Comment

Faraday88- I am just looking for an equivalent of the one on amazon simply orderable in Australia...
            blackchisel- Thanks for the schematic and picture. In the future that can be a circuit project of mine however I would prefer for now the properly manufactured equipment
            Barrie- I am looking for something that is instantaneous, reliable and not prone to meticulousness. The compass with that treatment could give errors after time

I should also note to all that you may recall in Mr.John Bedini's Howard Johnson Analysis video he used a Magnetic Indicator. There is obviously a very good reason he used that and I would think it is wise to follow from his practice
            So I am not to worried of $ just looking for the exact tool. If anyone here knows of someone who supplies this here then that would be much appreciated

Comment

Well, if you insist, why not use the one offered by AussieMagnets... the website recommended for Australians to buy their magnets from?

http://aussiemagnets.com.au/product/...errite%29.html

it costs about $2.50. There's also one listed on overstock, if you want to pay >$50, but it's currently out of stock.

or try: http://www.frenergy.com.au/products/...dentifier.html

An end product recently come out in the USA still takes a few years to get here, it seems.

Comment

Yes this happens for sure..infact if the magneti is strong enough it will polarize the compass needle inverting its polarity giving wrong and misleading indications..
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.

Comment

Hey Thanks Pal! this is real good tool to work with... just wonder how would the circuit behave with a Bedini squeezed N-N Magnet (Scalar) beam ..
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.

Comment

That is the exact one I was last working on. I think I've only just now solved my problem with it! I used a set of really expensive ceramic sealed bearings on this one & got very frustrated after trying everything to increase spin time.

I'd say you need to get the polarity right before you glue them together... afterwards, it's a bit late!

Comment

John Bedini was building these things long before such a magnet polarity tester came out... like, the 1970s & possibly before! I reckon he'd be shaking his head if he ever saw this thread. We should never get hung up on such trivial things. I remember one of his videos on the crystal battery demo when he had some comments on playing Enya music in the background... does that mean we should do that too? Or the fact that he was wearing a blue shirt when filmed at a conference... maybe that's why his version worked & mine didn't??? C'mon! We've gotta get back to building & presenting or we'll never get anywhere.

Don't knock shipping charges out of the USA either. Plenty of us have bought lots of expensive & heavy stuff out of there over the years. If we didn't, we wouldn't be where we are today. The bigger killer for us now is the dollar anyway. Don't let it deter you. This time around, we're investing in JB directly, not the stuff Rick sold us in the earlier years. As well as that, we're supporting Aaron & Peter Lindermann's ongoing efforts to bring all of this out & sell it to the world, not to mention Eric Dollard's contributions, etc, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X