Cannot reset password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot reset password

I have tried messaging some moderators and have received no answer. I forgot my password and reset it, the new password is impossible to remember so I want to change it. the problem is when I go to the password reset page there are two fields that say new password and confirm password. No matter what I put in these boxes it says that it doesn't match the current password (well duh its supposed to be the new password) even if I type my current password into each field or the just the first and my desired password in the second. It doesn't matter and doesn't change anything so PLEASE....someone tell me how to change my password this has been driving me crazy for months!

looking at it now bradley.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Bradley,

I do not have admin priviledges to the level neede to fix your problem. Only Aaron can fix this issue.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Totally understand Tom. I have messaged Aaron but never got a reply. I had to e-mail myself my password and I have to look it up each time i want to log in. So I can still get in its just very frustrating.

Comment

Bradley, please email me - info at emediapress dot com - I never saw a message from you.
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

I sent you a message at that e-mail. The private message I sent through the forum must have not reached you for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley Malone View Post
              I sent you a message at that e-mail. The private message I sent through the forum must have not reached you for some reason.
              I never received an email from you.
              Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

I don't know why I'm having so much trouble with such a simple problem! I sent two emails to that address. I don't know why it's not going through I checked the spelling multiple times.

Comment

I don't know why I'm having so much trouble with such a simple problem! I sent two emails to that address. I don't know why it's not going through I checked the spelling multiple times.
                  I sent you a pm.
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

I got your messages aaron.
                    Thanks

Comment

I got your messages aaron.
                      Thanks
                      Were you able to login with the new pw and then login and change it?
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                      X