Clear All

• Tesla 4 battery switch

Has anyone had any sucess with a Tesla
    4 battery switch ? Using 12 volt led acid
    Batteries?
    And electronic switching ?

Hi Richard,

Originally posted by Richard
    By 4 batteries do you mean the first and second in series providing +24v power, the third one being charged with a load (motor turning conventional 12volt generator charging fourth battery) in series to the +24v and the fourth battery isolated from this circuit and running another load while also being charged as previously mentioned?
    No. I think he is referring to what is discussed in this thread on the so called "Tesla switch". http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=2071

I think you are confusing this with the "Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook" unit Peter Lindermann demonstrated at the 2016 energy conference. It used a three battery supply (plus one battery at rest) and a battery swapper. Each battery, when rotated into the charge position, was charged with both the run current followed by a radiant spike.

@ Nic:
    There have been a few successful replications, and some with 12 volt lead acid batteries as best I can recall.
    Last edited by Gary Hammond; 10-18-2017, 02:51 PM. Reason: add more info

Comment

I have achieved unity while running loads. have not gone over.... the TS I have runs on a nine volt, and that runs down...

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Richard,

I was able to run a load and keep the batteries charged, however the 9 volt that powers the 3524 and the switching eventually runs down, and the load I was running was very small. I would need more power out of the TS to charge the 9 volt and run a load. perhaps there is a way to have a cap bank charge up while the load is running to run the TS.

Jeffrey Joseph who is on this forum has helped us with prototyping and he has had much better luck than I have, perhaps he will chime in. we finally have a board we feel we can sell and a kit coming soon.

Tom C
        Last edited by Tom C; 10-21-2017, 11:21 AM.

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
          Richard,

I was able to run a load and keep the batteries charged, however the 9 volt that powers the 3524 and the switching eventually runs down, and the load I was running was very small. I would need more power out of the TS to charge the 9 volt and run a load. perhaps there is a way to have a cap bank charge up while the load is running to run the TS.

Jeffrey Joseph who is on this forum has helped us with prototyping and he has had much better luck than I have, perhaps he will chime in. we finally have a board we feel we can sell and a kit coming soon.

Tom C
          Hi Tom C ,
          wonder why can'nt we tap from the 'powering' Battery to run the SG3524 PWM chip.. that way we keep the Batteries fresh all along..? and that way acheive over unity?
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Nic Bailey View Post
            Has anyone had any sucess with a Tesla
            4 battery switch ? Using 12 volt led acid
            Batteries?
            And electronic switching ?
            I think what you mean is on page 5, "The Tesla Switch" :
            http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapter5.pdf
            I have heard it suggested that mechanical switching is preferred. The sparking and arcing might contribute in some way.
            Last edited by wrtner; 10-23-2017, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Time to rock and roll:

Comment

Hi Patrick,

I've never seen this video before.

Is this a new project for Peter? I thought he retired over a year ago?

Comment

Sorry to kill the video. I mistakenly left that marked as public when it was NOT supposed to be. That was a Tesla Switch setup, but in the video it was NOT running as a Tesla switch. In a Tesla switch configuration we would have been pulsing back and forth between two banks of batteries through a load. First by putting one bank in series and the other in parallel, and then by reversing that configuration of each bank. In THAT video we were running it as a 3 Battery setup, where One bank is the high side and the other is the low side, and the load is run off the potential between them. (That part is just like a Tesla Switch) Then you rotate the battery banks with one bank that has just been charged always going into the rest mode. We are doing some things that we have not released to the public yet, so unfortunately, I had to pull the video down.

Matt Jones went through how to build a WORKING Tesla switch step by step on the "Use For The Tesla Switch" thread on Energetic Forum, and even put out a PDF detailing how to build four different versions of the Tesla switch. I should know. I built all four.

If you want the definitive work on how to build a Tesla switch, read the patents of Carlos Benitez. He could NOT be more clear. I have built his stuff too, and Matt's work is based on Benitez. Now having said all that, I will also say this. The 3 Battery system with the modifications we have shown kick the CRAP out of the Tesla Switch. Just saying. As one who has built ALL of it over the years. Matt has too by the way.
                  Dave Bowling
                  Last edited by David Bowling; 12-31-2017, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Qualcuno gentimente puo fornirmi schema oscillatore GS 3524....
                    Last edited by Barbaro; 06-08-2018, 10:54 AM. Reason: Correziiome

Comment

Working...
                    X