X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    Hello Dieter,

The green arrow indicates the direction of the "electron" current. The amperage current flows from the negative TOWARDS the positive so the drawings are correct.

There are 2 bi-directional flows of positive and negative potential over the surface of the wire that is different from the electron current - so there are 3 flows happening at the same time. The direction of the arrow of the diode was originally made when it was believed that electron current moved from positive towards negative - they never changed the direction of the arrow.

The positive voltage potential (Heaviside flow) over the surface of a wire moves from the positive TOWARDS the negative.

Personally, I never pay attention to current flow - I only look at the direction of the positive "Heaviside flow" from positive to negative.

The drawings show the electron current flow direction from negative to positive so that it is consistent with conventional and classical electron current theory, which conventional EE's would be in agreement with.

I only look at the direction of the positive "Heaviside flow" from positive to negative.

: This is the Radiant convention.

The drawings show the electron current flow direction from negative to positive so that it is consistent with conventional and classical electron current theory, which conventional EE's would be in agreement with.:
    This is the Electron 'flow' Theory or conventional flow of conduction current.
    Aaron is so correct in his description..!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Darrah View Post
      Hi Aaron,

Thanks for looking into this. The point I want to make is if people need a 20" diameter rim and they order what is called a 20" diameter rim they will end up with one that is only 16". So what they really need is what is sold as a 24" rim, which is actually 20" in diameter. Guess how I figured this out.

Tom said to use a 16" rim so I ordered what they call a 16" rim and when I got it the actual size was only 12". I got it on ebay, and some of the sellers say on their pages that the listed spec is not the actual rim size. I just wanted people to learn from my mistake and not waste their $.

thanks,

Robert
      Sorry Robert,

I put the measuring tape across the rim, it ws 16...... who would have thought it was different, sorry man!

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

I just recently got the book as well. Read it from cover to cover several times. Now I know why I made so many mistakes that lead to wrong conclusions that lead me to a dead end street. I never really got good info to start with from day one. No one knew or was willing to commit to the truth.

This text now puts all the pieces of the puzzle in place so that we can understand the basic principals of this very complex devise. Trying to decifer a complex machine without a detailed explaination is impossible understand. We all have witnessed this! Thanks to all of you who have stuck their necks out against the MIB to provide the opportunity to those of us who want to change the world and who need the education basics first. This is really good stuff! I'll say it again.....what an amazing education I have received in just one year. Thank you all!

When I think back to all those who previously went against the grain were silenced and for what? Greed, graft, corruption, control! Maybe the big guys at the top want us to move forward now. Who knows? I'll still be working on this stuff 24/7.

Bud
        Do not procrastinate! Make something happen...even if it is wrong. Once begun half done!

Comment

From the graph you can see that the voltage of a lead-acid battery will
          approach 16 volts as the charging process finishes. Point "P" on the graph is
          the indicator that there are NO MORE sulfate ions in the plates and that
          100% of the chemistry has been reversed from the last discharge.
          This is quote from page 69 of this book. According this, ang also graph representing charging curve, it is not possible to overcharge battery using SSG machine? My 7Ah LA battery is currently at 14.7 and going up.

Comment

Originally posted by caldovicd View Post
            This is quote from page 69 of this book. According this, ang also graph representing charging curve, it is not possible to overcharge battery using SSG machine? My 7Ah LA battery is currently at 14.7 and going up.
            No that is not correct, above 16.2 you are just doing electrolysis and destroying the water in the cell it is a waste of energy above 16.2. I have cooked batteries with my SG.

Tom C

Comment

sgbedind.pdf

I have read this now a couple times and have to say this is essential to anyone wanting to understand this device. I wasn't sure it would be worth the purchase since I have been studying this for some time. this book is now a critical and valuable asset to my library. The book is very well done and moves away the false ideas we have heard on the internet for so long. thank you all for putting this together. The difference between the SG and SSG is wonderful to see. This helps my understanding. I always wanted to know the reasons John Bedini did certain things in his builds. We know he built each machine to understand a specific principle but never get to know what exactly he was looking for. We now get to see some of the underlying principles. I look forward to the next two books on the ssg. I hope and dream of something like this for the Ferris Wheel, But I feel the most valuable book for me would be an inclusion of the material john referred to about Ron Cole's research. I hope you will consider putting something together on that as well. Many thanks and the only thing you could have done better, is have this available ten years ago....well done

Thanks
              Les

P.S. it's the end of the week.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                No that is not correct, above 16.2 you are just doing electrolysis and destroying the water in the cell it is a waste of energy above 16.2. I have cooked batteries with my SG.

Tom C
                When should I stop charging? It is motorcycle 7Ah SLA battery that I am charging

Comment

When should I stop charging? It is motorcycle 7Ah SLA battery that I am charging
                  sla batteries are different than flooded lead acid. consult your manufacturer it will be between 14.5 and 15.3
                  Tom C

Comment

This is a quick note to let you know that there is a * NEW * chapter in the Bedini SG book that explains a certain high efficiency running mode that even advanced builders with 10 years of experience have never seen before!

There are other updates to the new Version 1.1 of the book and it is available all for no extra charge.

Get your copy now: Bedini SG

If you already have a copy, login to the download page and download it.

Also, the 5th Edition of The Quantum Key by Aaron Murakami is scheduled for release on December 21, 2012.
                    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Hi,I heard there's a new version that just came out. I purchased the first download the day it came out. How do I download the new version without additional fees? -William :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Bronze Johnson View Post
                        Hi,I heard there's a new version that just came out. I purchased the first download the day it came out. How do I download the new version without additional fees? -William :-)
                        Hi William,

Login to your SG Bedini download page (the one from which you downloaded the first version of book) with username and password that you entered the first time when you downloaded it, and download it again.

cald
                        Last edited by caldovicd; 12-09-2012, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Hi William,

Login to your SG Bedini download page (the one from which you downloaded the first version of book) with username and password that you entered the first time when you downloaded it, and download it again.

cald
                          Exactly. Any updates will always be on the same download page as the original versions.
                          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

I bought the book Bedini SG the complete beginner's handbook ,and from book information I understand all wires from the coil (excepting trigger coil) are power coils...so we have no slave coils...because of that ,this means we will not collecting the energy from around one power coil ,so I see no reason why is needed to wrap all the wires on the same spool..is not better to put every wire on a separate spool and using the same trigger wire ?

I suppose in this configuration ,suggested by me,the coils will be more compact and the electromagnetic field will be used more efficient (?) ...
                            Last edited by sinergicus; 12-10-2012, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                              Exactly. Any updates will always be on the same download page as the original versions.
                              Hi Aaron,
                              deleted the original email with link and password, sent you a PM with my invoice number etc. can you resend so I can get the update?
                              Kind regards,
                              Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
                                Hi Aaron,
                                deleted the original email with link and password, sent you a PM with my invoice number etc. can you resend so I can get the update?
                                Kind regards,
                                Patrick
                                Aaron - disregard
                                searched my browser history, got to the download page read the bold red, that was my clue to the passwd.
                                cheers for making that simple to backtrack - knowingly or not it worked
                                Patrick

Comment

Working...
                                X