The 3d Monopole Coil How To Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 3d Monopole Coil How To Build

This thread is dealing with a 3D printed 12 pole Monopole that can run on crystal cells and Capacitors for a very long time. As I have seen on the internet Meany building what they call Easy-Spin motors, but they are all Monopoles Energizers even if changed to lay vertical instead of horizontal. The monopole was termed by me in the late 70’s and it has gone through many changes up to 2015. This is very well documented.
    I allowed Rick to make kits even if he changed them, which he did. The original Monopole used barium Ferrite Magnets and later on used Strontium Magnets. However in the Earth Lights I showed Iron-less coils in simple monopole energizers along with many YouTubes on this Energizer they call now the Easy-Spin. We did not have 3D printers so everything had to be made in the machine shop in my lab until Rick F took it upon himself to re-invent my machine. The Easy Spin is a monopole and it does not make any difference weither you face the coils north and south, why because the Rotor uses all north facing poles or south facing poles. The best working Monopoles use pulse charging and Linear Regulators and may be looped if connected right. The monopole must be in attraction mode to work at the highest efficiency and that would be a COP of 1 people missed the mechanical energy which must be added into the equations.
    The 3D printed motors/Energizers follow the patent of which you can use up to 360 poles, reed switches, hall devices and self- triggering, single triggering circuits that would be one big machine as the Ferris wheel proved that when coils get that big charging batteries is nothing.
    So I hope you will follow along with this project I’m hoping that Tom Childs, Erik Nissen join in as we all have 3D printers and make parts available through Teslagenx .com as I will be working this project with them. I also will be working on a 3D printed Window motor running on capacitors. I will also be working on a much bigger version 3D printed Monopole and the reason is the cost. I will also be updating the Crystal Battery in a 3D printed version and be adding things I have never discussed about them.
    John Bedini
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3D Printed Monopole-5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	51240
    Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-19-2015, 11:47 AM. Reason: adding
    John Bedini
    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

John,

We are in on this project with both feet! Teslagenx has recently sourced another pair of Printers which brings the company total to 3. as soon as we have worked thru all the manufacturing hurdles and Design changes required we will begin manufacturing these and also the accompanying circuits as part of the kit. Eventually we hope to manufacture many different printed parts for John's Technology.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Well now this is something new. I had the same idea last year. Things happen...I guess for reasons such as this.

Thank you...both and look forward to seeing where this goes.

Comment

Tom we have four printers and a two color printer robo looks good has a big build plate so looks like it is possible to do it 10 inches in diameter.
        John
        John Bedini

Comment

3D printed Stator

Just finished printed stator and base about 4 inches in diameter.
          John B

Name:	stator.jpg
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	47085
          John Bedini

Comment

Looking good John!

John K.

Comment

Hi John --

I am looking forward to this new Energizer kit and seeing it run on crystal battery cells.
              I am also looking forward to seeing the COP formula that adds in the mechanical energy into
              the equation. I have built many crystal battery cells and they do work fine but how many of
              them in series will it take to make the
              Energizer run?

-- James

Comment

HI JB,

you must have gotten the 3D printers since the conference.. It's great that you can now 3d print things..

I will have my 4 Head Stacker 3D printer the last week in Aug. cant wait....!!

In the mean time, I have been working on my 3d model Window Motor, Stand, etc....., so that all the pieces will be ready to print, and test as soon as the printer gets here.....

I based this small WM on the SG size magnets, and is a magnet that everybody has laying around, or can get real easy. Might not be the best magnet for this app, but easy enough to get.....

Comment

Some Testing 3D

At All,
                  I’m looking forward to doing this as it is something new and it has taken me about 2 days to learn the cad program I suggest that you all get involved in learning how to 3D model a simple program is the 123D cad by Autodesk, just go and down load it for free. We all can help with some of the tricks to the program. I started with a DaVinci 1.0 Printer, I have had no problems as others have had because I do not try to Jailbreak it and I just follow directions, I do not try and re-invent it. The only thing about it is do not use the auto calibrate and I just use a piece of paper to align the printing bed. It makes no difference if you must buy cartridge for it’s just like buying gasoline for your car without it you don’t drive. I also have a Robo which I have not set-up yet. I now have 100 hrs. on the printer and for the price you cannot beat the printer. If the printers work that good then I will get a much better one. Tom C got me into 3D printing so it’s his fault. The Monopole project can be very exciting if you can just print it out.
                  Neo magnets must be used because the coils must be iron-less and the coils are conical in shape because of the spacing if we go bigger the coils can be normal looking like a bobbin. The other thing is most are just winding with a drill, you must know how many turns and what the resistance is on each coil, this is not a guessing game with coils, we want to keep the current as low as possible. This is like building a fine watch. The crystal cell is going to be printed cylinder and I have some ideas on that but we are going to change the mixture. I’m also looking into what metals can be printed with the ABS. So I have downloaded the Ez- Spin just to see what happened with the parts fitting, they did not and everything had to be re- scaled and in most cases the files had been corrupted by others that thought they could do a better job at re-inventing and they admitted that they changed the files. So here is a picture of the Energizer after it was put back together correct.
                  John B

Name:	ez1.jpg
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	47086Click image for larger version

Name:	ez2.jpg
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	47087
                  Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-20-2015, 10:18 AM.
                  John Bedini

Comment

Hi All

This is my 3D Window motor model:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...XZHeDVMd0ViRHM

I have been using Free Cad, and Blender for 3D modeling, have tried 123D Cad too, but liked Free Cad better, but they all work, and have some things they do better than the others... And they are all FREE...!!!

Comment

RS.
                      Yes I'm going to try it also that looks good little different, good your into this also.
                      john
                      John Bedini

Comment

Printed parts 12 pole monopole

I have most everything except for the new split rotor. The reason I decided to split the rotor is so the magnets can be scaled on the rotor. Here is a picture of what I have so far.
                        John B

Name:	mono11.jpg
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	47088
                        John Bedini

Comment

I have a question about 3D printers - any comments? http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=3075
                          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Good work y'all!

I'm getting the latest one from Jaycar here when they come to Oz in September - the TL4090, which is a dual-filament retailing at A$1399 pre-built & can print up to 230x150x165 mm. It works as a stand-alone unit - no need to tie up a computer; just use an SD card. It's very well supported with a growing range of spare parts if anything needs repairing. It uses Replicator-G & Makerbot software. Jaycar also have the TL4100 kit for A$699 which uses a very well-supported Arduino-MEGA board & is very easy to assemble. JB mentioned using Autodesk 123D & Makerbot, which Jaycar has a 300+ page book on how to do the whole thing for under A$40. I can think of endless applications for building household, garden & workshop appliances with the window motor designs. Has anyone used the online Service Bureau's?

Comment

I have gotten bids from shapeways, and we did use 1 local printer guy for a few projects when my rostock needed repair. truthfully once you get your printer working you wont want to use one, unless you need a ton of parts printed, like I wish I had an injection molding machine quantity.

I am a prime member with autodesk. using prime it opens up some features in 123 that allows you to export DWG files, and a couple of other functions. it allows importing of some files you otherwise could not import. most machine shops need DWG files to drive the software that creates the cutter path for the lazer or mill. I had a custom insert I needed machined and did not want to print 72 of them it would have taken me a month so I just drew it, and exported it, it will be made with UHMW. anyone with a little bit of mechanical skill needs one of these, its a completely disruptive technology.

XYZ printing that makes the Davinci has now teamed up with Microsoft. it would not surprise me if they get bought by Microsoft very soon.

Tom C
                              Last edited by Tom C; 08-21-2015, 07:49 AM.

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Working...
                              X