144 turns 26 wire/coil
    24 vdc starter motor

asking if John Bedini may take a look and point the direction

unit does not increase rpm with output shunt

Happiness and joy Jeff Joseph

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBKYbiPKz8I[/
    http://youtu.be/3998cgk4Z28
    rebuild with more info that will be helpful
    Last edited by Jeffrey Joseph; 04-11-2016, 12:30 PM. Reason: rebuild more info

Hi Jeffrey

I do not think You will get an answer from John. At least at this time. And, especially on the K-converter. I think he went dark...don't know why...others including myself, have done the same. Be safe...
    Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

Jeffrey,

Very nice built. I am gathering the parts to make one myself so I am glad others are experimenting. Some thoughts:

1. Is your shaft non-magnetic? At the conference people were suggesting to use Stainless Steel 304 for that. May be 314 will work as well?
      2. On his model JB had the shaft of the motor electrically isolated from the shaft of the generator by using some type of rubber coupling. I couldn't find if this is a an off the shelf part but it is probably important.
      3. Are your magnets Barium Ferrite or Strontium Ferrite? This will be an interesting experiment to do - build it with either magnets and compare.
      4. The 4 separate coils had to be wound in a way where the 2 that are on the same rod are wound in opposite directions. So when the shaft is at rest it is aligned between the N and S ends of the magnet stacks.
      5. The steel pieces that are placed above and below the stack of magnets must have very minimal clearance with your rotor. This may be hard to machine, but I remember hearing how important that is.

Kamen

Comment

Originally posted by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho View Post
        Hi Jeffrey

I do not think You will get an answer from John. At least at this time. And, especially on the K-converter. I think he went dark...don't know why...others including myself, have done the same. Be safe...
        Hi Jeffery,
        You have the bulls eye answer on this!!!! yes you get the G-Field right and it will throw light on a host of other understandings of this Science of Radiant Electricity..
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Have you link for Barium Ferrite magnets

Comment

Ed, did you mean you have a link for BaFe magnets? Or you were looking for a place to buy those magnets? I saved this link posted somewhere on this forum:

http://www.fehrenkemper.de/produkte/...te-hartferrit/

If anybody has ordered from this company can they please share their experience. Something to point out is that this page lists the density of of Barium (4.8 g/cm³) and Strontium (4.65 g/cm³) magnets. So this can be used as a crude reference to see if anything ordered out of China matches those numbers. Unless you know the supplier I have a suspicion that ordering a Barium Fe from China may come as a Strontium Fe.

Anybody knows of a good BaFe supplier?

Kamen

Comment

i am looking for a place to buy

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                Hi Jeffery,
                You have the bulls eye answer on this!!!! yes you get the G-Field right and it will throw light on a host of other understandings of this Science of Radiant Electricity..
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.
                I enjoyed the induction, resonance debate. Nobody mentioned the not destroying the dipole aspect directly. Tom mentioned using resonance to make a cap like an electret. Anybody ever play with the captret principle? Charge a large cap and just use the negative terminal and the outer case and it will put a charge on a battery without draining the main charge in the cap. Not a practical device but proves a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Notsure View Post
                  I enjoyed the induction, resonance debate. Nobody mentioned the not destroying the dipole aspect directly. Tom mentioned using resonance to make a cap like an electret. Anybody ever play with the captret principle? Charge a large cap and just use the negative terminal and the outer case and it will put a charge on a battery without draining the main charge in the cap. Not a practical device but proves a point.
                  Hi Notsure,
                  I wonder why it is not practical...it can be worked with to make it practical.... the same is true with a Battery..try it out but in this case you would be able to charge a Capacitor with a Battery to dump that charge into another Battery..and yes you would need to use the Positive terminal of the battery and the case of the Battery coated with a Conducting body..say an Aluminium foil may be.. 'Bateret'
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.
                  Last edited by Faraday88; 02-11-2016, 12:11 AM.

Comment

It's an interesting concept. Comes down to polarity flipping when there is no current. If you go + terminal of cap and the case, it's a dump of energy. Negative terminal and case to a battery is a slow climb to a limit of charge and it's not much, it needs to be a pretty dead battery. It's a clue though I think. When I was working with electrostatics I came to a conclusion of there was really no fixed positive and negative charges per se. It is just dividing the zero state of balance into an unbalanced condition. Equal and opposite forces. Like the lazy 8 symbol for infinity. Like the way an air bubble rises against the density and pressure of deep water.

Comment

Yes 304 ok
                      shaft is isolated coils insulated from metal and slip rings are insulated from shaft no iron in the slip rings
                      not sure about magnets
                      coils wound in same direction working on clockwise or counter
                      iron pieces with magnets not sure of spacing

Comment

To my knowledge, the material standard called HF24/16 is Barium Ferrite.
                        It can be found here (German site though)
                        https://www.magnet-shop.net/search?sSearch=hf24%2F16

I used the 26mm x 13mm ones but my machine does not work yet (see separate thread). Does not mean that the magnets have a problem though

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffrey Joseph View Post
                          Yes 304 ok
                          shaft is isolated coils insulated from metal and slip rings are insulated from shaft no iron in the slip rings
                          not sure about magnets
                          coils wound in same direction working on clockwise or counter
                          iron pieces with magnets not sure of spacing
                          Hi,

Just a clue: The Gap between the Pole pieces and rotor coils pieces can be viewed as the 'new' Bloch wall,while the coils have taken the place of the Poles....try to comprehend what this means....and Olila! you have got it....
                          Best Regards,
                          Faraday88.
                          Last edited by Faraday88; 03-13-2016, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the insight.
                            I switched to 1 in iron square stock with iron ends. Strapping tape to insulate wire from iron.21 ga wire x 3 twisted with 60 turns per coil . 12v dc motor. needs 5000 rpm to show Kromrey effect when output shorted.
                            https://youtu.be/XcwgSuq6wfo
                            Last edited by Jeffrey Joseph; 04-11-2016, 02:07 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffrey Joseph View Post
                              Thanks for the insight.
                              I switched to 1 in iron square stock with iron ends. Strapping tape to insulate wire from iron.21 ga wire x 3 twisted with 60 turns per coil . 12v dc motor. needs 5000 rpm to show Kromrey effect when output shorted.
                              https://youtu.be/XcwgSuq6wfo
                              Hi Jeffery,
                              Nice work and encouraging! would be good idea if you could demonstrate lighting Lamps (Incandescent) of different impedances.. as the G-Field servos to light them all.. and secondly, make the pole pieces skewed...will provide low air resistance and Magnetic Interaction also gets better..
                              Rgds,
                              Faraday88.

Comment

Working...
                              X