Best Way to Cure Hangover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Way to Cure Hangover

Hangover is the worst thing can happen during your vacation. But there are some important things you can do during the hangover. These tips can help you to overcome the hangover slowly…
    1. Drink water at regular interval.
    2. Eat some prickly pear cactus.
    3. Consume sugar while you're drinking.
    4. Eat ginger.
    5. Go back to bed and get enough sleep.

Besides that, if you looking for the fast and simple process, take the hangover IV therapy from a trusted clinic and hospital.

This IV therapy will help you to overcome the hangover conditions like shakiness, fatigue, irritability, severe headache and in some cases, gastrointestinal problems like nausea and vomiting.

I have written a blog a couple of weeks back. You can read this blog for a clear understanding...

https://www.ivdiv.com/blog/hangover-...re-really-does
    IV Therapist
    IV Hangover Cure
    IV Wellness Treatment
    For me, fitness is not just about hitting the gym; it is also about an inner happiness and an overall well-being

The 5 Best Hangover Cures
    Drinking Alcohol, particularly excessively, can be joined by different symptoms. An aftereffect is the most well-known one, with indications including exhaustion, migraine, queasiness, unsteadiness, thirst and affectability to light or sound. While there's no lack of indicated aftereffect fixes, running from chugging a glass of pickle juice to rubbing a lemon in your armpit before drinking, few of them are supported by science.
    • Limit Your Alcohol Intake
    • Avoid Drinks With Congeners
    • Eat a Good Breakfast
    • Get Plenty of Sleep
    • Have a Drink the Next Morning

Comment

What's a "Congener"?

Comment

I'd love to know that, shame you didn't get a reply

Comment

Originally posted by propoly View Post
          What's a "Congener"?
          Congener is a byproduct of the fermentation process that causes a big part of the hangover outside of dehydration. I read there is a higher level in darker alcohols such as whiskey and beer.

This post immediately caught my eye because I started getting terrible hangovers a few years ago, and I love to drink beer. These hangovers were so bad that it scares me just thinking about how crappy I felt.

About a year ago, I figured out a method that works quite well for me that's not "hair of the dog" haha Although, I am a huge fan of hair of the dog if I have nothing important to do or I'm on vacation.

The two weapons in my anti-hangover arsenal are alkaline water and activated charcoal. Here's how I drink alkaline water for hangovers:

I drink as much alkaline water as possible in between beers or whiskey drinks

Drink it before and after drinking alcohol

Take a dose of activated charcoal before bed with a big glass of water

If I wake up after a few hours and still feel bad, I do another dose of charcoal with water

Always brush my teeth before bed and right when I wake up

Drink more alkaline water after I've slept and before having a big greasy breakfast

I've significantly reduced the severity of my hangovers by following this routine. If I'm on vacation, I've been able to dodge that depressing feeling altogether. Hope this helps some people!

PS "Eat Ginger" sounds interesting. I'm going to try that.
          Last edited by PolymerPete; 05-21-2019, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Acetylcysteine

Comment

Wow, I had no idea that consuming sugar while you're drinking and eating ginger could help with hangovers. Thanks for sharing! I'll be sure to keep these in mind hahaha.

Comment

The best way to cure a hangover is to drink a lot of water and make sure to sleep well because you need to work for another day

Comment

Working...
                X