Should I invest in eyeglasses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I invest in eyeglasses?

I have pretty okay eyesight with slight astigmatism. My left eye is about 25 while my right eye is 50. Though with my job being a writer for international dating blogs, review blogs, and video editing, I spend most of my days in front of the computer. On some days, my head would start to ache and I wonder if it’s about time I invest on glasses. I’m not much of a spender so I’m doubting if I really do need them with my grade being so low. My headaches are probably from lack of sleep or something. I also hear that you can upgrade the lenses with anti-screen and anti-UV options. What do you guys think? For those with glasses, do you think it’s a wise decision to invest in them?

Hmm. I'm not sure as well...

Comment

I use glasses. I think it's the best investment you can make, I mean, we talk about the health of your vision. Being all day and night in front of the computer damages your eyesight.

Comment

Not sure why you'd ask a question like this on a forum. Book an apponitment with you optician and let them decide

Comment

When i invest on eyeglasses, should i wear them all the time

Comment

Originally posted by crghsam View Post
            Not sure why you'd ask a question like this on a forum. Book an apponitment with you optician and let them decide
            True enough, but try and get a good one. If in London, try Moorfields Eye Hospital. A good optician will spot any problems; a poor one won't. you'll get glasses but no warning of an impeding issue

See if you can find a Bates practitioner in your area. They are very interesting:
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bates_method

Comment

Originally posted by xtiangray32 View Post
              I have pretty okay eyesight with slight astigmatism. My left eye is about 25 while my right eye is 50. Though with my job being a writer for international dating blogs, review blogs, and video editing, I spend most of my days in front of the computer. On some days, my head would start to ache and I wonder if it’s about time I invest on glasses. I’m not much of a spender so I’m doubting if I really do need them with my grade being so low. My headaches are probably from lack of sleep or something. I also hear that you can upgrade the lenses with anti-screen and anti-UV options. What do you guys think? For those with glasses, do you think it’s a wise decision to invest in them?
              You can try it but first consult with a doctor. May be 25 will do the perfect job for you. I have had headaches in the past then i start with 25 and couple of months later, the headache is lesser than before.
              Last edited by Peterlee632; 11-25-2018, 12:10 PM.
              IV Therapist
              IV Hangover Cure
              IV Wellness Treatment
              For me, fitness is not just about hitting the gym; it is also about an inner happiness and an overall well-being

Comment

you have to consider certain issues when you purchase eyeglasses on the web, on the grounds that each combine of glasses is a specially crafted thing. Not exclusively are there various plans and materials of the two edges and focal points and distinctive focal point medicines, yet every individual's head and eyes are unique, too. A few precise estimations are expected to accomplish an agreeable fit. An advantage of going to a traditional optical store is that an optician can walk you through the process and take the proper measurements. When you arrange on the web, you should settle on every choice all alone, and it can appear to be overpowering.

Comment

I would definitely recommend getting eyeglasses as spending in front of the laptop for long periods of time will bring a toll onto your eyes. For me, I work from morning till night on my laptop and when I go back home, my eyes are bloodshot red.

Comment

Originally posted by FreddieSolano View Post
                    I use glasses. I think it's the best investment you can make, I mean, we talk about the health of your vision. Being all day and night in front of the computer damages your eyesight.
                    this is so true. it is a good investment for the future. Rather than you invest later, while your eyesight are getting worse. Not a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                    X