Ayurveda and Kerala

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ayurveda and Kerala

When a holistic rejuvenation therapy is in the mind it is considered wise to go for Kerala Ayurvedic treatment as this promises a complete rejuvenation program for the body and the mind. After the period of therapy one gains a complete health boost with self–healing faculties functioning in its prime efficiency rendering the ageing process to stop reversing time. Ayurveda is the oldest healthcare system in the world and its origin is from the historical theories that are combined as contemporary procedures and protocols which when adopted with absolute dedication will promise self –healing powers. Since this age old healthcare system has its origin from Kerala referred to as ‘god’s own country’ a visit to this eternal scenic beauty will eliminate all doubts that creep up in your mind as to why this state requires such a position. The heavenly beautiful state is the home of lush green forests and vegetation with back waters lining the herbal extravaganza which comprises of countless medicinal herbs that have been discovered and used in Ayurveda to cure various ailments and there are millions waiting yet to be discovered. The climate of Kerala makes it one of the few places on earth where the medicines in Ayurveda work at its best. Since the climate retains its humidity throughout the year even during the monsoon this place makes it the ideal destination for healthcare packages and massaging therapy. Researchers have agreed on the fact that Kerala is the only place where the climate makes it for to treat the patients as advised by the contemporary protocols and strict guidelines in Ashtangahridaya – the holy book of all ayurvedic practitioners.

Originally posted by beminn View Post
    Researchers have agreed on the fact that Kerala is the only place where the climate makes it for to treat the patients as advised by the contemporary protocols....
    ...if you want to make life expensive and difficult.

Otherwise, if you live in England, Lancashire will do admirably:
    http://www.maharishiayurveda.co.uk/about/
    Last edited by wrtner; 06-16-2014, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Greetings Beminn,
      I'm new to this forum so please excuse my lateness.
      Being Ayurvedic <Vedic> I assume they follow the Zorro-Astrian <Previous ancient Aryan civilisation from Northern Russia>practice of Agni Hotras.
      I perform the Agni Hotra practice. Researching it I get the impression that it is a form of Radionics. <geometry resonance>
      This Geometry Field effect resonation of the atmosphere is transportable to new locations via the correct practice of the timing and procedure of the
      activation. So the Kerala Ayurveda holistic rejuvenation therapy space is achievable over your current living location.
      Look up how to perform a Agni Hotra. <Fire ceremony> Its a form of Super Science and very much part of Energetic Science.
      Agni-Hotra is the worlds longest running man made resonant field effect induction.
      So you would not be alone if you decide to pursue this Atmospheric field effect induction process.

BabaGlee
      Om Swaha.

Comment

Originally posted by BabaGlee View Post
        Greetings Beminn,
        I'm new to this forum so please excuse my lateness.
        Being Ayurvedic <Vedic> I assume they follow the Zorro-Astrian <Previous ancient Aryan civilisation from Northern Russia>practice of Agni Hotras.
        I perform the Agni Hotra practice. Researching it I get the impression that it is a form of Radionics. <geometry resonance>
        This Geometry Field effect resonation of the atmosphere is transportable to new locations via the correct practice of the timing and procedure of the
        activation. So the Kerala Ayurveda holistic rejuvenation therapy space is achievable over your current living location.
        Look up how to perform a Agni Hotra. <Fire ceremony> Its a form of Super Science and very much part of Energetic Science.
        Agni-Hotra is the worlds longest running man made resonant field effect induction.
        So you would not be alone if you decide to pursue this Atmospheric field effect induction process.

BabaGlee
        Om Swaha.
        Hi Babaglee,

Are you an Indian..in Australia?? sounds interesting to here Ayurveda with Energetics..
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

coconut is very famous in Kerala. Which use mostly for Ayurveda. Like for fairer skin, hair fall and pimple marks and also mix in many treatment oil or in many creams.Thanks

Comment

well I personally heard a lot about shilajit. although I haven't tried it myself but many say it stimulates brain function and reduces cellular damage which sounds great. I even checked the prices -- and for example at https://purblack.com you can get a 30 grams for $89 which is quite expensive, or these are the normal prices for such products?

Comment

Talking about the ageing process to stop reversing time, this reminds me of headstand yoga. They believed by doing headstand, which is head bottom and feet at the top, somehow manage to treat hair loss (which is the sign of aging). So perhaps by putting your body in up-side-down position, this helps with blood circulation especially at your scalp. Click image for larger version

Name:	Headstand.png
Views:	135
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	73043
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X