Light Therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pulserazor View Post
    I think that nature gave us everything we need to continue our existence, and repair ourselves. Society has disrupted that, and it needs to be corrected.
    Very well said and I second that.
    According to the research I did in Red Light Therapy field 660nm seems to be the right frequency. Steady light will have some benefit but using multiples of 73Hz (fundamental tones) was proven much more effective. This technology has been used in military hospitals and veterinary clinics with great results.
    George Lakhovsky wrote about that in "Waves that Heal" and "The Secret Of Life" books as well.
    IR light has its own benefit but not as broad as pulsed red light.
    I said that before but will repeat again: we're electric bodies, beings and such fundamental and interconnected forces as magnetism, electricity and gravity affect us and every process undergoing within our body. I have read recent papers regarding pineal gland and it's structure similar to the eye, with retina.
    This tiny and well protected gland has been referred to as a "third eye". Scientists ran some experiments with genetically blind mice and discovered that they can still "see" colors. They came up with theory that pineal glad is photosensitive but not directly and they cannot figure out how this may work....... If we think for a moment what is light? How it differs from the sound or any other EM wave? We'll find out that each fundamental tone has its match in prime color, just many octaves higher. Our receptors/basic senses can pick only certain lengths, therefore we can't see the sound or hear the light but there are other animals which can "sense" them. Using term of "instinct" is usually indication that modern science has no explanations for certain phenomenon, just as common diagnosis of "genetic" source of illness.
    Few years ago I came up with a theory that pineal gland may have crystalline structure acting as an oscillator of variable frequencies which can act as transmitter and receiver of subtle EM signals.
    First part has been already proven as valid.
    Tesla, Rife and Lakhovsky discovered the same important factor - resonance and its power.
    I believe that "boosting" our defense mechanisms should be the primary goal. Not killing invaders. Our system is designed to handle that on its own. All we need to do is enable it again.

I will continue to share all my work as long as my budget allows me to continue. I'm working on MWO at the moment as well as couple other projects. RLT should be finalized within a week, once I get the boards done.
    I'll post more details in appropriate threads when done and tested.
    Meanwhile, if anyone is interested in making any of the discussed devices and needs assistance, please ask.
    I'll be happy to help.

Thanks
    Vtech

Comment

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
      I'm working on pcb's for RLT, MP and MWO atm. Winding jig for the hv coil occupies my entire work area. Once I have last coat of varnish dry I'll be able to move this setup and get to RLT circuit to take a scope shot you're asking for. Hopefully by tomorrow.

Vtech
      Cool, no rush
      Position a solar panel with an iPhone/iPad with Solar Tracker!
      http://solartrackerapp.com

Comment

Hi nte,

As promised - Click image for larger version

Name:	RLT CC output.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	45608
        I don't know if that's exactly what you're looking for. My main unit is switched by Mosfet off the oscillator 4047 and 16V DC source. Panel has internal limiting resistor so my only concern was not to exceed amp. draw for it. CC is only used for stylus (1W LED) and fed from the main Mosfet, not from DC positive.

And one of planned setups for 711 LED panel - Click image for larger version

Name:	RLT 711.jpg
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	45609 Control box can be seen on the right. Big coil on the left is for MWO and doesn't belong to this device.

Regards
        Vtech
        Last edited by blackchisel97; 06-01-2013, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Hi nte,

As promised - [ATTACH=CONFIG]2123[/ATTACH]
          I don't know if that's exactly what you're looking for. My main unit is switched by Mosfet off the oscillator 4047 and 16V DC source. Panel has internal limiting resistor so my only concern was not to exceed amp. draw for it. CC is only used for stylus (1W LED) and fed from the main Mosfet, not from DC positive.

And one of planned setups for 711 LED panel - [ATTACH=CONFIG]2124[/ATTACH] Control box can be seen on the right. Big coil on the left is for MWO and doesn't belong to this device.

Regards
          Vtech
          Thanks!

What device is the MWO?

Nice light and nice stand.

The cord on the stylus looks good too

Comment

Originally posted by nte View Post
            Thanks!

What device is the MWO?

Nice light and nice stand.

The cord on the stylus looks good too
            Thanks nte, The case was suppose to be hand held and yellow so I got some yellow coiled cords. Since the idea has been changed I should also replace that cord with perhaps a black one as well as spray paint the panel frame to make it look better.
            Stand is from Dell computer monitor. I found it on FleeBay, brand new. It allows tilting approx. 15deg up which is enough to point towards face from table top.
            MWO is a Multiwave Oscillator, based on George Lakhovsky and Tesla work.

Regards
            Vtech

Comment

I have some experience about light therapy, having choosing the right types of light energy helps you to determine what is the uses of its and what is the function each of this. As far as i research about light energy. This kind of energy, have contain disadvantages and it can cause a lot of seasonal disorder.
              energy efficient lighting | energy efficient lighting solutions

Comment

Thanks nte, The case was suppose to be hand held and yellow so I got some yellow coiled cords. Since the idea has been changed I should also replace that cord with perhaps a black one as well as spray paint the panel frame to make it look better.
                Stand is from Dell computer monitor. I found it on FleeBay, brand new. It allows tilting approx. 15deg up which is enough to point towards face from table top.
                MWO is a Multiwave Oscillator, based on George Lakhovsky and Tesla work.

Regards
                Vtech
                Ah I see. I keep changing my design too. Probably going to build a single LED unit

Comment

This is my basic pcb for RLT. It can be used with 12V LED panel and resistance adjusted to one particular frequency or with switch and multiple resistor/trimpot combination for all seven frequencies. Mosfet can be of any N-type, preferably low DSR.

Vtech

Click image for larger version

Name:	Single Freq. RLT copper.JPG
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	45622Click image for larger version

Name:	Single Freq. RLT Components.JPG
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	45623

Comment

LED Driver - Variable Constant Current Source with Current Limiting

This is the Constant Current Source circuit from above with the addition of two components.

This circuit will allow you to adjust the current flow up to a set limit.
                    • 10k Potentiometer to adjust brightness
                    • 22k Resistor to prevent the MOSFET's gate from floating

I tested this circuit with the following parts. The current limit is 300ma @ 50% duty cycle

The frequency output still needs to be verified with a meter/scope.
                    • IRF540 MOSFET
                    • 2N3904 Transistor
                    • 10K Potentiometer
                    • 0.82ohm 2watt resistor (This is the resistor that limits the current draw)
                    • 150ohm 0.25 watt resistor - Potentiometer Wiper to Gate.
                    • 22k ohm 0.25 watt resistor (will probably replace with 10k) - Gate to ground.

The yellow wire connects to the frequency generator's output.

Last edited by nte; 06-16-2013, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• This is an update to my RLT device -
                      There is also another YT I posted last night about Magnetic Pulser update.

Vtech
                      Last edited by blackchisel97; 06-18-2013, 05:59 AM.

Comment

• Vtech thanks for sharing

Comment

• Very informative Vtech!

I will have to try the cd4047 soon.

Comment

• Hi,
                            I see this is an old thread, is anyone still experimenting with this stuff? Has anyone had any success or suchlike?

I have been on the fringe of this on and off for about 25 years. I started with some experimentation around Rife generators and had a couple of plasma tubes made by a friendly neon sign manufacturer. He could not figure out why I would want the fluorescent powder cleaned out of the tubes, but what the H, as long as I was paying....

The power of the Rife kit scared me and I think that if you don't have a tame Doc to do tests for you it can be a dangerous route. The big problem I see with electronic style healing is the interface between the machine and the person. The Rife plasma tubes are by far the best interface I have found.

Next I had a brief twiddle with magnetics and colored lights and a touch on the fringes of Zappers.

Then followed a longish break from energy healing totally while I changed countries. Recently my wife developed arthritis in her hands and it was keeping her awake at night so I was looking at TENS type machines. This led to LED healing and Nogier. (And to here from a link Aaron put up somewhere else (Thanks Aaron)

I realized that modern LEDs had a lot of potential. I made a unit using IR LEDs that my wife could put her hand into and pulsed it with a square wave at Nogier frequencies. Against a lot of skepticism it worked!

I now have a jacket full of LEDs and a much fancier control box.
                            If anyone is interested I will put up my circuits etc.
                            Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by davesw View Post
                              Hi,
                              I see this is an old thread, is anyone still experimenting with this stuff? Has anyone had any success or suchlike?

I have been on the fringe of this on and off for about 25 years. I started with some experimentation around Rife generators and had a couple of plasma tubes made by a friendly neon sign manufacturer. He could not figure out why I would want the fluorescent powder cleaned out of the tubes, but what the H, as long as I was paying....

The power of the Rife kit scared me and I think that if you don't have a tame Doc to do tests for you it can be a dangerous route. The big problem I see with electronic style healing is the interface between the machine and the person. The Rife plasma tubes are by far the best interface I have found.

Next I had a brief twiddle with magnetics and colored lights and a touch on the fringes of Zappers.

Then followed a longish break from energy healing totally while I changed countries. Recently my wife developed arthritis in her hands and it was keeping her awake at night so I was looking at TENS type machines. This led to LED healing and Nogier. (And to here from a link Aaron put up somewhere else (Thanks Aaron)

I realized that modern LEDs had a lot of potential. I made a unit using IR LEDs that my wife could put her hand into and pulsed it with a square wave at Nogier frequencies. Against a lot of skepticism it worked!

I now have a jacket full of LEDs and a much fancier control box.
                              If anyone is interested I will put up my circuits etc.
                              Dave
                              That's awesome!

Yes, please share any pics of your devices and circuits.
                              Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• Ok, lets see if we can get all this to work!

These first pics are the prototype I built with only the 7 Nogier frequencies. Everything was on one board and a lot of the circuit happened as I thought of it. (Nice way of saying "chicken crossing the road"

This all made it very difficult to overcome the faults that were certain to appear!

The plug on the right is power (12V) in and the plug from the driver box is the output to the LED device

Dave
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X