No announcement yet.

Light Therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repaired the light and replaced the components on the driver board. The constant current circuit is really sensitive to resistances. On one channel I had to make an adjustment of 0.18ohms.
    Position a solar panel with an iPhone/iPad with Solar Tracker!
    http://solartrackerapp.com

Comment

Originally posted by vzon17 View Post
      Wow cool. a thread on LED therapy. I have been building these for many years.
      I am experimenting with a 100 watt 660 nm LED right now.
      Running it only at 1/3 power, still can cook the skin.
      I put a thick glass lens in front of it so it is more comfortable.
      I build hand held LED units for a living.
      Here are some photos of a 100 watt red 660 LED unit I am working on.[ATTACH=CONFIG]1165[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1166[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1167[/ATTACH]
      How is this working out?

Comment

Hello all

I'm new to the forum, and wanted to say hello, and thanks for some great information so far. Im new to electronics, so trying to learn how to make various things work together. Ive studied light therapy, as well as Rife, Tesla, Lakhovsky and others and decided to start working with these LED's after a friend bought one for her pepper plants, and I watched in amazement how they outgrew conventional methods by 50%. I've read a bit on Nogier, and am Im trying to understand how to pulse a 292Hz frequency, or any other frequency for that matter through led lights. Not knowing much about electronics, Im not having much luck searching the interwebs....lol. I know some use frequency generators, or function generators, but being new to many electronic designs, and terms... i cant quite seem to understand how to get the frequency, or signal from a generator to or through the lights so the frequency is sent as well as the light therapy wavelength.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I have since ordered a couple of panels from a Canadian company selling all Red panels, but I havent heard anything from them as far as response, or acknowledgement since I placed the order a couple days ago. Hope I wasnt hasty with my choice. Ive had friends order lights from china and get them in 5 days... so I was hoping something from Canada would be faster but this guy hasnt even sent me a thank you for the order, so I guess we'll see whether this is legit. Ive seen other panels on Ebay, but they're aluminum framed and look extremely cheap. These were injection molded, and looked fairly well built... but no of that matters if the seller doesnt do his job...haha.

If anyone has any insight, or links I can find some information on how to send either a pulsed, or straight frequency through the lights, I would be grateful. Thanks again for having an awesome forum for things such as this!

Pulse.

Comment

Hello Pulse,

If you read this thread from the start, you'll find all the answers. I posted everything I'm working on, including circuit diagram for pulsed LED.

Vtech

Comment

Thanks Vtech... appreciate the welcome, and info. I've scanned through the thread and will go back for closer detail. Being new to electronics, I'm still trying to understand, and learn how to actually put some of this together. Wish there were people building circuits, or pulsing units they sold so those of us who lack electronic know how could still utilize them, but Ive learned I can do more than I thought by just studying something until it made sense..haha. The only thing slowing me down is the actual electronic knowledge needed as in understanding these circuits, and actually soldering together resistors, capacitors, led's and other components. Wish I studied science, and electronic more in my youth. oh well!

Now if I can just get some feedback from this company in Canada I ordered those lights from...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by pulserazor View Post
              Thanks Vtech... appreciate the welcome, and info. I've scanned through the thread and will go back for closer detail. Being new to electronics, I'm still trying to understand, and learn how to actually put some of this together. Wish there were people building circuits, or pulsing units they sold so those of us who lack electronic know how could still utilize them, but Ive learned I can do more than I thought by just studying something until it made sense..haha. The only thing slowing me down is the actual electronic knowledge needed as in understanding these circuits, and actually soldering together resistors, capacitors, led's and other components. Wish I studied science, and electronic more in my youth. oh well!

Now if I can just get some feedback from this company in Canada I ordered those lights from...lol.
              If you don't mind me asking, what company did you order your panels from? I ordered some panels in Canada before and got them in timely manner, despite lack of communication. Are they powered from 110VAC with an adapter or 12VDC?

As far as circuit goes: you need an oscillator providing square wave pulse and a switch. I built mine on 4047 binary counter which is simple (4 components), stable and inexpensive. I utilized one of the outputs to drive a Mosfet which acts as a switch, turning LED panel ON and OFF according to the pulsing frequency.
              Integrated circuit isn't capable of switching LED panel but can provide sufficient pulse to trigger Mosfet.
              When selecting Mosfet for this circuit you should look for very low internal impedance (resistance, if you will). There are other ways to get this done, including PWM (pulse with modulation) drivers, microcontrollers, frequency dividers etc. but I presented one of the simplest and easiest to replicate.
              If you need any help to get one done just ask. Simple, one frequency pulsing circuit can be assembled on proto board in a few minutes.

Regards
              Vtech

Comment

Thanks for the reply Vtech. I didn't post the name because I know most forums don't appreciate listing companies, and didn't want to get off on the wrong foot...lol. The lights are Red LED 16 watt 225/120/110V and are housed in ABS plastic. I figured it would give me the opportunity to experiment by seeing how they're wired, and what LED's are used. I can also remove some LED's and replacing them with IF 880nm or 940nm LED's to add more penetration. I've gotten things shipped as well with limited communication, but this is the first time I've ordered out of US so was hoping for at least a confirmation. A friend of mine has ordered a few lights from China... and believe it or not... they were shipped the same day, and she got them in 5 days. I guess I'm just a stickler on communication when you order something. Basically... it's just a courtesy i guess.

I also appreciate you info on Mosfet. I'll dig deeper into these during the day, and hopefully will know how to go about doing this. Again... i really appreciate the help, and information. This forum is really a nice change from some of the argumentative ones I've gotten into where everyones' right...lol. We're all here for the same reason I think.. to better ourselves medically, physically and mentally. We've been lied to by our respective governments, and many of the things Tesla, Lakhovsky, Rife and others have done have vanished into the void. Shame really... that we as humans have only gotten this far societally. Shame governments of the world are more greed, and money based than anything else. Well.. enough on my rant..lol. Thanks again!!

Comment

If the one you ordered has gray interlocking plastic enclosure and 225 or 230LED (can't remember exactly) You'll get them for sure. They're reliable people. Panel has all 660nm diodes, which is essential. Many re-sellers don't even know the wavelength or sell 630nm.
                  If I may suggest something to you: use a Mouser http://ca.mouser.com/Semiconductors/...FET/_/N-ax1sf/, which is also US based supplier and type a MOSFET in the search window. This will bring several thousands results so you can narrow your search to N-Channel and a "single". You can also narrow it further by selecting enclosure type eg; TO-220. Since this device is operated from <20V we don't need high voltage device.
                  When you scroll down into components selection, look on the right side for their RDS (resistance Drain-Source) values and compare a few. For instance, those I picked have RDS of 0.014Ω. This is important because when resistance increases more power is wasted and needs to be dissipated. There are other important values but this isn't high frequency device so we're not concerned about few nanoseconds up or down. What we need to keep in mind while designing this particular switch is the max. operating V, max. current being switched (calculated from total W of our panel) and low internal resistance. This is good practical exercise. You can imagine a Mosfet (transistor too) as a simple switch having two terminals - Source, Drain and a push button - Gate. Gate has to be "pushed" quite firm in order to switch well.

Vtech
                  Last edited by blackchisel97; 05-08-2013, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Those would be the ones. They're 230 led's housed in a gray ABS interlocking case. Thank you... that makes me feel a bit better now. That was exactly the reason I ordered them... the 660nm wavelength. Most, like you said, only use 630nm which works according to posts I've read, but not near as well as 660nm or 670nm does.

I will definitely check out the link you supplied. I've already found more useful, and promising information from your responses, and this forum than I have in about a year of digging through the internet!!! Wish i had found you guys earlier. Thanks again Vtech... I truly appreciate your help.

Pulse

Comment

You're very welcome Pulse. I have one of those panels and it has been tested with pulsing device. Despite low power (even less available with 50% duty pulse) it works fine. My newer panels have 711 LED and some orange/blue beside 660 red. It isn't the total power but the wavelength and frequency that matter most. Same idea as any per resonant circuit.
                      I didn't finish my final design yet and still debate on panel setup so it can be used on any part of our body. I hope to finalize this project by next week. I have pcb's already designed and ready to be processed but lack of $ is holding me up. It doesn't make sense running only one board but I don't want to end up with 20 or more and nobody being interested.
                      Main part will host an oscillator with selector switch for each of 7 frequencies, access to each trimpots for recalibration (if necessary), digital frequency readout, internal power supply and two sockets; one for panels (up to 2x30W) as well as LED pen/stylus for small area treatment. At the moment I have one panel mounted on camera tripod via quick plate and fully adjustable for facial, chest, back or arm/leg treatment.

Vtech

Comment

Hi Pulse.

I'm using an Arduino (microcontroller) to generate the frequencies to pulse the LEDs.

The Arduino costs around $25-$30usd but it's a wonderful tool.

Here's a simple blink LED tutorial.
                        Arduino - Blink

Comment

Hi nte

Thanks for the info, and link! I appreciate all the helpful info I can get. One thing I haven't been able to determine is the intensity of the led's. researching seems to show mostly cosmetic uses, wrinkles, acne etc and these units all employ 5mm LED's. Is there a standard that has been explored when it comes to intensity? Is 1w better than 3w or are those too high in terms of usefulness. I figure the higher wattage the LED, the more involved, and the more heat involved thus making it harder to get the light close to the body for penetration.

I also can't seem to find what the ratio is when it comes to these lights. For instance... plant growth has mostly red spectrum, a few blue and a few IF. People are different (go figure...lol) so I was wondering if this is a situation where you need half red, and half 880nm or 940nm IF to penetrate? Any thoughts from the community would be valuable. Oh... if I ask something redundant, feel free to let me know. I sometimes miss things while scanning trough threads for information, and might ask an obvious already answered question...

Comment

Ok... I finally received the first of the light panels I ordered for experimentation. These are aluminum cased, and 225 leds i believe. Not very bright... but bright enough to start experimenting with light, and hopefully sound. I have 2 other panels coming from another manufacturer, so we'll see if they are any better built, or brighter. The main reason I ordered these was to have a completely built light so I can basically take it apart, and examine it 'guts' ... lol. I also figure it will give me opportunity to replace, or alter the LED's themselves... and see how these lights are powered.

Being new to much of this (I've only been researching Rife, Lakhovsky, Tesla and others for about 2 years now) I haven't found anything surrounding all of these technologies very well defined. I know governments like to bury information like this, because as JP Morgan told Tesla 'if I can't put a meter on it, I won't finance it'. Money tends to usurp logic and compassion in this society for some reason. I have read enough to make my head hurt, and one thing I can say for certain... there are as many conflicting concepts, and 'facts' out there as there are sand pebbles on a beach. You research wavelength, and everyone has a different opinion, and statement of fact. One tells you 660nm, another 670nm... one says 850nm IF is the ultimate wavelength for penetration, while another says 910nm. One says pulse given frequencies through the light, while another says use continuous light. One says use one (monochromatic) frequency because multiple will confuse the cells, or cause no repair... while other so called professionals state multiple wavelengths are best.

I personally would like to experiment with a couple of these. Light, and frequency like Rife or Lakhovsky used. I completely accept the fact that our cells vibrate, and once they achieve harmonic balance... they will shed any disease. Rife attacked the situation from a different standpoint it seems. He dialed in specific frequencies known to kill the virus or bacteria, while Lakhovsky used cell resonance to achieve the same thing. Personally.. it seems Lakhovsky's method was more true to our bodies, and resonance, but I have no concrete proof. I hope to build a MWO, and a resonance light chamber somewhat like a tanning bed with appropriate LED's in the deep red to IF stage. Anyone who has personal knowledge of either of these techniques... and have actually tested these, or built these and have scientific evidence they do in fact do what they are supposed to... then I would love to talk further with you. I am not a medical person, or electronic as it were either... i consider myself intelligent, and believe with the right information I can build these units with some help from a friend whose knowledgeable in electronic components, and diagrams.

I am trying to obtain information as to how to hook a function generator, or chipset up to LED light panels to pulse a frequency of my choosing through the lights. I researched arbitrary function units and there are a few out there with 2 channel output that will let you hook them up to pads, or hand held rods to pulse the frequency through your body uing current I believe... but I cant seem to find any 'normal language' documents that explain how to hook lights to a function generator to dial in a specific frequency. Any help would be greatly appreciated there. There just seems to be a shortage of complete info on these techniques and concepts. For instance, medical information seem to show low power led's in the range of .6w or so. There also doesn't seem to be any reliable information as to higher wattage. Is 1W led's better? Penetrate further? Do 3w? Most info states that the higher the wattage, theres no significant benefit.

There also seems to be a shortage of information from normal people using this technology and having success. I believe that could be due to so much government manipulation trying to hide these technologies. Look at what people like Tesla and them lived with... or Eric Dollard for that matter. If theres truth to these technologies, then that information, as well as links to components, or built units need to be established. I believe the reason these things are buried is because there isnt an alliance of people who make it difficult for those trying... to cover this stuff up.

At any rate... I hope to find others who are trying to find information... as well as those who have experimented successfully with these technologies. To me.. I want to build the necessary units so I can physically see a wound heal or repair due to the lights, or frequencies. Seems theres so much speculation, and very little actual proof in a visible sense. Unless I'm missing something in my searches, in which case I would be grateful if someone pointed me to the right place.

Sorry for the long winded post... but I think that nature gave us everything we need to continue our existence, and repair ourselves. Society has disrupted that, and it needs to be corrected.
                            Last edited by pulserazor; 05-10-2013, 08:40 AM. Reason: missed a few things

Comment

Vtech,
                              Do you have a scope shot of the CC circuit?

Comment

Originally posted by nte View Post
                                Vtech,
                                Do you have a scope shot of the CC circuit?
                                I'm working on pcb's for RLT, MP and MWO atm. Winding jig for the hv coil occupies my entire work area. Once I have last coat of varnish dry I'll be able to move this setup and get to RLT circuit to take a scope shot you're asking for. Hopefully by tomorrow.

Vtech

Comment

Working...
                                X