No announcement yet.

Dr Robert Beck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Lead wire that connects to the 3.5mm plug simple stereo wire?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scolder View Post
      Is the Lead wire that connects to the 3.5mm plug simple stereo wire?
      Yes, you can use 3.5mm ended wire from headphones and solder/heatsink two single wire extension on other end for earclips. Same can be done for Bob Beck BE or CS and alligator clips may be used to attach either electrodes or to connect the silver rods.

V

Comment

• Hello blackchisel,

I've been reading this thread for some time now and I decided to register (because it was the only way to see the pix and leave messages to you and others.

I arrived here by chance after I was searching to find some electronic contraptions to - you guest it- regain my health. Thus, I'm the newest member, for a short time, of your site. What pleased me greatly was to find a knowledgeable human being not driven by the epidemiological greed that seem to plague our modern society. I will take this opportunity to congratulate you and your team for your effort & your passion towards your fellow humans. I think that I have learned more from your videos and your responses to others than I learned from my teacher.

At this moment, I will not try replicate what you are doing, simply because I will not be able to finish in an acceptable time. My mind has taken control of my "person" & it does what it pleases & not what I really want. So for this reason I will very much appreciate if possible to have some finished "kits" that could bring me back to ground and to start living once again. I do not know what will be best but from what I have read so far I think that "brain synchronizer" or maybe "brain tunner" should be more "apropos" for my condition that I am well aware have created unknowingly.

Once again, "spasiba" for what you are doing (I have Russian acquaintances)

Cotizo.

P.S. I am knew to this so, I am not sure if I am in the right place or should I go to your new site "nvtronics.org?
        I know enough to know that I do not know very much.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
          I decided to try one of my jams made last year. They were mix of plums, apples and raisins without any preservatives and not pasteurized but gently sprayed with colloidal silver before putting in the jars. They are in perfect condition and yummy. The amount of CS was about 3TBS sprayed over the content of the pot. Each jar, edge and lid was sprayed as well. CS was at 10ppm. I remember doing the same without CS and how careful I had to be with cleaning, sterilizing jars and issues with air tight lids.
          Couple months ago I acquired domestic ozone device and have been using since. So far I'm satisfied with. The pump is strong enough for treating a large volume - couple gallons of water and can be used with oil as well. The price was about $50 with shipping included. I attached picture below.

Vtech

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2504[/ATTACH]
          Dear Vtech,

Thank you very much for telling us there is a lower cost unit available on the market.

I read the specification from the internet and it says that the Ozone Density is > 300mg/h < 500mg/h.
          what does it mean ?

Let say I have 2 Litres of pure distilled water,
          how long do I need to leave the airstone in the water and the unit running ?

Do you think there is a way we could test the water to see if it is effective ?

I have not used this machine before and intent to purchase one.

I read that Dr Beck mentioned that we need to use silicon tubing as all other tubing will be destroyed.
          Does the machine come with a silicon tubing ?

He also mentioned that the ozone gas is poisonous and we have to use the machine in a good ventilated area.
          What is the effect if we accidentally inhale ozone ?

Comment

• Hello Cotizo,

Thank you for kind words. I monitor nvtronics forum regularly and will not miss any messages coming, as it may happen with other forums which I visit only once in a while. I'll be happy to assist you or advise on particular device you wish to try.

Regards
            V

Comment

• Hello Hartley71,
              Those values represent unit capacity of ozone generation or its volume per hour, if you will. For water and food disinfecting even 50mg-100mg/h is enough, just takes longer. 200mg/h is enough to clean the air in an average room. This particular unit will ozonate 10L of water in 10min. It takes the same time to treat meat or veggies, closet, refrigerator. I usually do 2L jug and keep running for 3-5min. There is only certain amount of ozone which will dissolve in body of water (saturation point) so keeping longer will not over saturate as more gas will escape into the air. Ozone in small amounts isn't harmful, rather the opposite. However, in larger concentrations can cause respiratory problems. When using as an air cleaner 3 "P" rule should be followed - no pets, plants or people present. Ozone, which is a molecule with one extra oxygen - O3 doesn't have strong bonds and will break down to O2 - oxygen in about 20min. That's also the reason to use treated water as soon as it is made.
              I have and use my unit since purchase, earlier this year and I don't see any signs of tubing deterioration but they're not hard to find and replace. Yes, ozone in higher concentrations will deteriorate rubber and plastics.
              I use this unit mainly to treat drinking water, despite having deep well and veggie/meat treatment, before storing in fridge.

Thanks
              V

Comment

Hello Cotizo,

Thank you for kind words. I monitor nvtronics forum regularly and will not miss any messages coming, as it may happen with other forums which I visit only once in a while. I'll be happy to assist you or advise on particular device you wish to try.

Regards
                V

Speedy reply, thanks blackchisel.

I have $CC at my disposal:

a) - what do you suggest;
                b) - do you accept money exchange from "bank to bank" type? you can pm me if you please;
                c) - depending on what type of item that you might chose, I would like to have in the same package one diagram(schematic) - latest version of that item - with one PCB plate, one parts list and if possible some of the most critical parts?

This is not for resale or to give away. I will like to have it just in case that I will gather enough courage to assemble it by myself. If I succeed, I have plenty of sick people around me that I could helped.

thanks and best regards to you too,
                Cotizo.
                I know enough to know that I do not know very much.

Comment

• Cotizo, I sent you PM.

Thanks
                  V

Comment

• Hi everybody,
                    I have made a circuit exactly like the newest version of Beck Electrifier, but the output voltage is 5 volts on oscilloscope, I don't understand the reason and the output signal is like the image attached. I would be thankful if anyone can help me find the problem. I am really puzzled. I also get 7.6 volts on pin 2 of LM358 which seems incorrect. Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	46100

Comment

• Originally posted by alizia View Post
                      Hi everybody,
                      I have made a circuit exactly like the newest version of Beck Electrifier, but the output voltage is 5 volts on oscilloscope, I don't understand the reason and the output signal is like the image attached. I would be thankful if anyone can help me find the problem. I am really puzzled. I also get 7.6 volts on pin 2 of LM358 which seems incorrect. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3181[/ATTACH]
                      Hi alizia,

I replied to your post over NVtronics but couldn't see the waveform which you posted here and it seems correct.

Regards
                      V

Comment

• Dear Blackchisel97, I saw your youtube on Dr Beck's Bio Tuner. tried to access nvtronics.org but got a 403 forbidden message. I would like to get one unit. How do I do it? Thanks. rebelrouser

Comment

• Originally posted by rebelrouser View Post
                          Dear Blackchisel97, I saw your youtube on Dr Beck's Bio Tuner. tried to access nvtronics.org but got a 403 forbidden message. I would like to get one unit. How do I do it? Thanks. rebelrouser
                          Hello rebelrouser,

I sent you an email.

Regards
                          V

Comment

• Hi I am new here, years ago I built a current limiting circuit using a 5 volt positive 3 pin regulator (and resistors) using 32 volts, but the lowest current flow was 1 ma
                            edward7

Comment

Thank you Paul. I did not perceive your post as discouraging at all. I understand this crazy world we live in and insane regulations assuring uninterrupted business. There is an old saying in Russian - тише едеш, дальше будеш, which means -if you go quietly you'll get farther ahead.
                              I'm not in the US. Maybe, if I would build life size replica of Nikola tower on my yard someone could eventually take notice.
                              I don't have a capacity to make any significant amount of units and no way to expand this into a business, prosperous enough to draw some unwanted attention.
                              With Dr Beck devices is pretty straightforward; there is his protocol, lectures etc. available on the net. No need to make any claims. Same with light therapy. Lakhovsky or Rife could be quite different story but again - no medical claims are necessary in order to find a customer. Eventually, with a kit it is even simpler - experimental board.
                              Last year they shot down a business in Canada selling MMS. The owner did one major mistake; advertised his product with a list of potential cures, instead of providing link to Jim Humbly website and selling "water purification drops" or disinfecting fluid. Sodium chlorite has been approved as such even by FDA back in 1976 and there is no problem selling it. I can legally buy a trailer load and have delivered to my door.
                              Walnuts are good! LOL. BTW:
                              What human organ looks similar to opened walnut? Is this coincidence or a message hidden inside its shell?

I'm doing some more tests of Brain Tuner. I slightly modified components to make tuning easier and added timer. Will provide details and hopefully pcb's soon, once everything is ironed out.
                              I need to spend more time on light therapy device and its oscillator. I want this to be good, not just decent even if it is handmade. My goal is to have a device which will allow treatment of larger areas - back, chest, etc. with adjustable mount and small pen like attachment for small areas. Pen will hold 660nm 1W or 3W LED and connect to the unit by coiled cable. I have most parts except solid brass "pens" which are in the mail.
                              Need to get some rest. I've been up for too long.

Thanks
                              Vtech
                              Hi Vtech, Years ago there was a article on Space Medicine in the National Geographic using led's they claimed the all your blood passed your belly button every 20 minuets or so, the freq used with the 660nm led was about 265hz, back then there was only the 5mm 20ma led's, the 1W sounds much more effective to activate ones immune system.

Years ago I had the use of some Mora SP? equipment which was made in Germany, one item was a led array of 660nm, and IR laser diodes, a chest plate size curved with hundreds of em-meters.

edward7

Comment

• Originally posted by fractal prism View Post
                                ... and theres even a glass bubbler that is made, called an ozone bubbler, instead of using a ceramic air stone. Purity is key. Im working towards it.. and pyrex glass custom blown as a pressurizing chamber would be the bees knees! These elements get really hot, so a high airflow is crucial, like the camping air bed pump. that has a thick tube i believe a 5/8" id 3/4" od is what fit snug onto the end of my coleman pump. IF no glass bubblers are available, then use ceramic air stones. all the air stones i see have a small tube for aquarium tubing 1/4" , so you would beed a chamber that splits up one thick tube into several small tubes, which i believe is called a manifold. Then you have several aquarium tubes going to several air stones at the bottom of the glass. All custom made glass through the whole thing would be the highest purity. A great goal to strive towards.
                                here is the o3 generator "long life" versions they sell from the place i got mine from.
                                3.5gr. Long Life Blue Back Ozone Generator Air Purifier Kit w 92mm Fan items in Ozonekits store on eBay!

and here is the one i got. 12v version 1 gr per hour.. maybe run it off a SSG chaarged car battery
                                12 Volt 1gr Ozone Generator Kit | eBay

...and aparrently they make water ozonizers like sota as a complete kit http://www.ebay.com/itm/A2Z-Ozone-Ne...item33801642f3

i couldnt find sander on ebay but several aquarium suppliers online carry them
                                HI fp, I went to the university chemistry department glass blower years ago, and he built a custom ozone chamber for me for use with pure o2, I used aluminum chips for the inside electrode, copper wire screen for the outer one (aluminum foil would probably be OK). I used a car spark coil and drove it with a transistorized ignition unit, then a frequency generator to find the best output of blue glow. I though I could build one at home using Teflon and silicone "o" rings, ( he gave me some of the glass he used). The commercial one that i took apart used al chips in a glass test tube + rubber cork and a ss outer tube with plastic end caps.

Comment

Working...
                                X