No announcement yet.

Dr Robert Beck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are right Vtech the older generation use to put a silver coin in milk to preserve it,

@ all
    you can use it on fruits and vegetables to preserve them longer before going bad, just spray them with CS or if you have a lot of fruit/veggies just wash them in a CS solution,

MMS also preserves- for example milk going bad, just a couple drops (28%) shake it a bit, and it will almost double the time before it goes bad, can use MMS also like CS to preserve fruit and veggies etc, they are both anti-bacterial.

For an experiment: take two pieces of cheese from the same batch, put them in different plates spray the one both sides with CS the other one not, put them back in the fridge on the same rack/height a bit apart, (not to scientific but remember we live in a real world.)

PS: to excel the process cover each plate with cling warp/Glad-warp or put in a plastic bag and fold the opening over.

If you want too, ad a third plate, treat it with MMS the same way!

After a while tell us what happened !

Theunis
    Last edited by Prinsloo; 12-07-2012, 09:16 AM.
    Hey !
    WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
    JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

• @ vallentin,

maybe a good thing to ad the CS/MMS to the milk before drinking it, it will kill most of the gritters before it can cause problems in your body,

especially if it is unpasteurized milk you are drinking lets have a glass on CS and MMS !

Theunis
      Last edited by Prinsloo; 12-04-2012, 11:45 PM.
      Hey !
      WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
      JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Prinsloo View Post
        @ vallentin,

maybe a good thing to ad the CS/MMS to the milk before drinking it, it will kill most of the gritters before it can cause problems in your body,

especially if it is unpasteurized milk you are drinking lets have a glass on CS and MMS !

Theunis
        Thanks. I will!

Comment

• greeting everyone,
          i had my recipe of conductive gel on this link Gel recipe. believe me, that was very useful. but i never use it on CS.
          For using with CS, My friend at the drug store suggest, that we should change the flour with a raw vaseline or a raw aloe vera gel, and remove the bleach . The CS must be in a high ppm between 5 to 10 ppm, whether i do not have the ppm meter :-(
          Now i have got the aloe vera, the CS and salt. The last thing was waiting my friend call me and we will do mix everything at his lab. i will post here the result

kind regards

Comment

• Greeting everyones...
            a big apollogies from me, that i can not post what i have promised... my friend call me in 8 hours later and asking another help, so we can not barely do the experiment... now i have to go on a new site, clarifying the region that i have to measure. but if you interrested about making an water soluble gel of CS, everything lies on the net, and wall mart sell a raw aloe vera for a good price...using polymer isn't a bad idea. and do not add the salt, except you want to use it as the electrode gel of blood cleaner also.

I'm very, very sorry...
            kind regards

Comment

• vzon17,

I had found your godzilla beck device a couple of months ago - but saw that it was not available anymore. I picked up one of the multimeters you used to build your device. Would you mind sharing info on your mods to the meter to get four 9V batteries and circuitry into that box. It looks pretty packed in there already .

This forum is a great source of info - I appreciate all the info you folks have shared so far.

I purchased a Sota Silver Pulser for my wife a couple of months ago - I think it is helping her.

I also saw mention on another thread the ozone generators. I ordered this one off ebay:
              Ozone Generator Water Purifier Ozonizer Air Dryer Air Pump Timer Redox 500mg HR | eBay
              appeared to have similar specs to the Sota ozone generator.

Thanks,
              Monty

Comment

• Hi guys. I finally managed to "make some time" and enclose my version of Bob Beck Brain Synchronizer (a.k.a Brain Tuner). Ear electrodes arrived as well as carbon fiber gel pads for Blood Electrifier and conductive gel. For some unknown reason they sent me two tubes of conductive gel but only one set of wires instead of two.
                I'll have to make another order since I was going to use one set for ear electrodes and other for gel pads.
                I modified 5Hz and 5.5Hz switching part as per my updated schematics (few posts back) with 2 switches instead of one. Values had to be modified to get those frequencies. I have 6Hz and 5Hz instead which can be adjusted with separate trimpots. I think Sota uses same pulse repetition rates but has also 7.83.
                Ear electrodes work just fine. I ordered them from - TENS Units

Thanks
                Vtech
                Attached Files

Comment

• Clever!
                  7.83Hz=Earth resonance frequency. I wonder what's the effect on the human brain.
                  Thanks Vtech

Comment

• Hi Valentin. I'm glad you asked - Resonance

Thank you
                    Vtech

Comment

• Nice work blackchisel97, with that size, i think that can be used for a long trip...
                      I was surrender making an PCB Layout of BT via software, maybe if i got more time, that's would be any progress to share...

On the wayback to home, i was browsing at energeticforumdotcom, curious about the stingo that act as a zapper,battery charger and a corona maker by getting an increased power from transformer/toroid/ignition coil. from the forum i read, the stingo can produce a big load (60 volt) at input only from 3 volt battery. It operates at 800-1500 hz, and suprisingly, the stingo comes in a few components to go and full solid state ...
                      you can check at http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ghlight=stingo

kind regards

Comment

• Sure thing. basically I totally gut the whole box. take out the circuit board and the knob and then I clean out some of the plastic as well. the 9 volt batteries all fit in the top half side by side. I leave the two side battery sections as a 9 volt fits nicely in there and the other two go in the middle after I clean the extra webbings out and grind the floor down some. Where the main knob was I put the potentiometer. I might be able to find some photos of the inside if you like.

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                        vzon17,

I had found your godzilla beck device a couple of months ago - but saw that it was not available anymore. I picked up one of the multimeters you used to build your device. Would you mind sharing info on your mods to the meter to get four 9V batteries and circuitry into that box. It looks pretty packed in there already .

This forum is a great source of info - I appreciate all the info you folks have shared so far.

I purchased a Sota Silver Pulser for my wife a couple of months ago - I think it is helping her.

I also saw mention on another thread the ozone generators. I ordered this one off ebay:
                        Ozone Generator Water Purifier Ozonizer Air Dryer Air Pump Timer Redox 500mg HR | eBay
                        appeared to have similar specs to the Sota ozone generator.

Thanks,
                        Monty

Comment

• Inside photos would really help.

You mentioned a diode bridge to measure the pulser current with the meter?

Monty

Comment

• Hello guys. I've been busy despite holidays testing various ideas. I ordered some components and enclosures to box neatly some of latest ones. I would like to add a timer to my handheld version of Dr Beck CS/Electrifier. I have two different circuits to test but they basically serve same purpose - switching power off after set amount of time and providing either audible or visual signal. My wife deserves some credit for this idea I just noticed that silver electrodes are almost gone and asked about the amount she was making. What happened is that she often set the Colloid generator on and....forgot all about. She discarded solution but electrodes got consumed much faster than normal.
                            I just made one battery version and there should be enough room in new box to fit 14 pin IC. In absence of Schottky diodes I used 1N4001 which have more losses but 30V is still good enough for colloid generator. I'm waiting for ppm meter which will allow me to calibrate timer with pure distilled water. One more modification will allow to save battery while making colloid by powering from external source (AC/DC wall adapter). While I don't recommend using mains for powering any device connected to our body by means of electrodes (Electrifier, Brain Synchronizer or John Bedini 4 Wave device) I see no harm in using such source for making colloid and saving batteries.
                            Another unit - slightly bigger will be equipped (hopefully) with analog meter allowing user to see how much current flows during electrolysis. Since most ppm meters measure conductivity of water - which is proportional to the amount of silver particles dissolved, it should be possible to calibrate uA meter to give some idea about the solution. When using clean distilled water uA meter should not move for the fist few minutes but increased amount of silver particles should cause increase in conductivity as well as current flow. Also, such meter would act as a water purity detector. I didn't test this idea yet but it seems to be worth trying.
                            I'll post tested schematics and some pictures when done.

Almost forgot, I finally tested carbon fiber gel electrodes and they work excellent. There is no need to keep them moist during session, only moist the skin before applying. Ear clips work just as good. I'm happy.

Thanks
                            Vtech
                            Last edited by blackchisel97; 12-27-2012, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• Thanks, Vtech
                              We're eager to see what have you come up with this time.
                              Happy New Year everyone!

Comment

• greeting...
                                nice to see dr.robert beck thread back in its "resonance" again..l
                                i have attached les bankis design of colloidal silver generator, first design had full of feature (timer, dual supply mode operator, indicator), and the other one was simple design, without timer, etc. both of them operate at constant power and current. I think it can be a good starting point, and we can expanded the feature whatever we want. perhap les banki didnt mind...

here is the file, i am using 4shared, got quota limit of file from esf file manager...

BCSM6 - Download - 4shared - eddie sarjono
                                dcsm5.sch - Download - 4shared - eddie sarjono

Comment

Working...
                                X