No announcement yet.

Dr Robert Beck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had to split my post due to 10000 characters limit.

On the topic question; I've been using my well water first but since I got the way of measuring TDS I decided to stick with distilled water. I explained the reason in my YT - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4mBHfbl_fs
    I don't see a problem other than ability to determine final ppm count of colloid. Process will run much faster in non distilled water and any calibrations will be impossible.

Thanks
    Vtech

Comment

• Vtech,

I have a 10-15 page write-up about fluoride. I'll try to post it and give a link, though my linux computer crashed and until I solve it will have to try and dig it out of an e-mail or some such. Will just also throw this at you, what do infants without teeth need with fluoride? What do toddlers without permanent teeth need with fluoride? While because of surface area issues they will be the group that gets the largest dose. Of course that assumes it has any effect on dentition other than the disease of dental fluorosis, which from the public literature does not seem to be the case. I go into other health effects in my write-up, and hope that many of these are reversible upon absence of exposure. Thanks for the bone char carbon information.
      While this is not the more comprehensive write-up I will try to make available here are some things I wrote still floating on the internet. Once I get the government off my back perhaps I can do more blog/newsletter type stuff but not now
      Water Fluoridation -- Health & Wellness -- Sott.net
      Opinion – 8 January 2011 | Open Your Eyes News
      Opinion – 1 January 2011 | Open Your Eyes News

Did not know you have a youtube channel. That will take a chunk of my time! I'm waiting for a week or two for magnets to try a V-gate so I should have time to enjoy your videos.
      Last edited by ZPDM; 02-24-2013, 04:31 AM.

Comment

• Speaking of water... i rebuilt my water ozonator to have a larger air flow to cool the ozone element. .. i may consider buying a larger container to bubble the ozone in... and of course exit the gas outside safely. Click image for larger version

Name:	704523_10200501223043963_2025139400_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	45309 the air pump is a camping fan, modified to accept AA batteries (rechargeable) and uses vynil tubing and plastic barbs for connections. the tank in the center is actually made for holding screws and bots... i found at the hardware store. the ozone generator is from ebay, and hot glue seals the air gaps.Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1.jpg
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	45310
        Last edited by fractal prism; 02-24-2013, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Thanks Fractal.

I was thinking about different ways to make an efficient O3 generator but my ability to finance all ideas is decreasing. However, I came to conclusion that best materials to be employed for such would be 316SS and borosilicate glass (a.k.a Pyrex). I don't like using materials of unknown composition (ceramics) as well as alumina and plastics. While those units available on eBay are inexpensive I seriously question their life expectancy.
          There is a German company - Sander which makes very good units for aquariums. They're not cheap but I hold high respect for German craftsmanship. They use stainless steel. If I could afford one it would be my prime choice. 200mg/h unit should be plenty for average household use.

Vtech

Comment

• ... and theres even a glass bubbler that is made, called an ozone bubbler, instead of using a ceramic air stone. Purity is key. Im working towards it.. and pyrex glass custom blown as a pressurizing chamber would be the bees knees! These elements get really hot, so a high airflow is crucial, like the camping air bed pump. that has a thick tube i believe a 5/8" id 3/4" od is what fit snug onto the end of my coleman pump. IF no glass bubblers are available, then use ceramic air stones. all the air stones i see have a small tube for aquarium tubing 1/4" , so you would beed a chamber that splits up one thick tube into several small tubes, which i believe is called a manifold. Then you have several aquarium tubes going to several air stones at the bottom of the glass. All custom made glass through the whole thing would be the highest purity. A great goal to strive towards.
            here is the o3 generator "long life" versions they sell from the place i got mine from.
            3.5gr. Long Life Blue Back Ozone Generator Air Purifier Kit w 92mm Fan items in Ozonekits store on eBay!

and here is the one i got. 12v version 1 gr per hour.. maybe run it off a SSG chaarged car battery
            12 Volt 1gr Ozone Generator Kit | eBay

...and aparrently they make water ozonizers like sota as a complete kit http://www.ebay.com/itm/A2Z-Ozone-Ne...item33801642f3

i couldnt find sander on ebay but several aquarium suppliers online carry them
            Last edited by fractal prism; 02-25-2013, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Here are the new boards for Bob Beck BE/CS generator with timer. I'll assemble one today to make sure everything works ok.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0691.JPG
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	45325Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0690.jpg
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	45326

Vtech

Comment

• I have to tell in all honesty that Dr. Robert Beck (physicist), electrification device doesn't work. Tried it on myself for months, took blood test before and after for antibody analysis. Nothing has changed. Also there is a person with HIV who posted his results online (do an extensive google search) who did Beck's protocol for months and he had no improvements at all! The device may generate free radical in the blood that damage your body, but the device doesn't kill viruses or bacteria in the blood. Simply doesn't work: tried, proven with lab results, seen similar failures with others analyzing their blood after treatment.

In fact I have not seen any documents / blood analyses, as much as I searched online, saying the person is free of virus/bacteria or developed antibodies towards such.
                Comments welcome.

Comment

• You should perhaps rephrase you statement to something like: "I have to tell in all honesty that Dr. Robert Beck (physicist), electrification device didn't work for me", rather than trying to represent every person who has been using such device.
                  Would you be so kind and explain to me how microcurrents may generate free radicals in the blood? I did study Electronic Medicine and this is something I never heard of.
                  How would you expect to find blood analysis or medical reports online? Medical facilities don't post them, neither the patients.
                  I have heard similar claims regarding MMS (also called "bleach" by people who slept during chemistry classes), colloidal silver - which causes people to turn blue, Rife device - quack medicine etc.
                  We're all different and not everyone responds the same way to treatment of any kind.

Vtech
                  Last edited by blackchisel97; 02-26-2013, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• An invitation to the skeptic

Vetch

Really nice boards,

An invitation to the skeptic, as I understand the skeptic will go to all possible lengths to prove or otherwise disprove a point, now let-see !

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/103068694/Pi...%20etc%201.pdf

Follow this link you will find a little project that you can build, at first you only need to build one 1/2 of this project, only the pulsing side of the circuit (with the 555 ic’s, etc), you don't have to do the Pic programming or timing side, so no excuses.

This is a Hulda Clark type zapper that everybody tried to shoot down, it sweeps through frequencies from ± 300Hz to ±20 000Hz in a ± 8 minute cycle. (A lot of ± more ammo for the skeptic !)

You need to complete 3 x 8 minute cycles with ± 20 minutes apart or between each cycle, this is where the timing half or other half of the project come in. It will time the cycle and give you a beep . . . etc. Read the instructions.

This is the challenge,
                    If these Bio electrification device does not work at all and have absolutely no effect on microbes and viruses in any possible way -

Then why when using this Zapper and you don’t complete (example: just do the first 8 minutes) the cycles exactly as prescribed... you will be having a full scale onset of very serious influenza the next morning . . . ( I mean you will go and see a doctor!)

Question:
                    Why does this little machine that supposedly have no effect on viruses and bacteria etc. give you the flu with improper use, did it inject you with the flu virus? No, so how did it make you sick?

So if it can make you sick with improper use, what can it do for you when properly used! I can vouch for the author many a time when I feel a cold/flu approaching use the zapper as prescribed and the cold/flu is no more !

Try it for yourself! (Sorry it might only work on people that believe in it !)
                    (oh, and don’t let your kids find out they might want a reason to bunk school)

Theunis
                    Last edited by Prinsloo; 02-26-2013, 02:39 PM.
                    Hey !
                    WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
                    JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                      Would you be so kind and explain to me how microcurrents may generate free radicals in the blood? I did study Electronic Medicine and this is something I never heard of. Vtech
                      I am surprised not only you never heard of it but didn't do any research on it, since you studied Electronic Medicine. As you probably know electricity changes the permeability and surface of a cell, change of ionic flux of K+ and Na during the electric application changes the surface cell of endothelium of the vein itself to the point where N/K pump stops functioning due to excess of intracellular N as K. Cell death occurs, I hope you are familiar with osmolarity? While all this occurs unobtrusively inside where you don't see, on the outside you see edema and inflammation, redness, irritation. Same process applies with cells of the body, RBCs, WBCs, proteins, structural changes of enzymes and cell adhesion receptacles occur. Low integrity RBCs burst releasing oxygen that is oxidized with the iron present creating reactive oxygen species that in turn produce toxic malondialdehyde which does more internal damage than you ever thought. Apply same process to protein adhesions on the cells, and enzymatic changes and consequences.
                      This is why we age, some sooner and some later depending on the lifestyle and "electrification" you choose (pun intended on the latter). That is why our body fights free radicals with SOD, Glutathione and other internal anioxidants.

I am talking here from my experience and blood lab tests I did, if you have something substantial to add to refute what I say, please provide, I would love to hear your medical explanation from the field you studied - Electronic Medicine.

I was also naive a long time ago when I bought into electrification without giving it a thought. I encourage you to do research on it and obtain tangible, recordable data, and not based it on a feelings of flu the next morning as some suggest.

Comment

• I did "some research" and spent a lot of time looking at patents, medical journals, and references. There are reasons to keep potential at levels which cannot harm healthy cell, Yes, electricity will change the membrane, even kill the elephant - proven by Thomas Edison. We're talking a microcurrents here, not electrification to the point of causing molecular damage. I prefer to keep this thread for those who are experimenting and can contribute to this research rather then waste a bandspace with prove/disprove dispute. It didn't work for you, I got it. It works for me. and I'm not going to argue over that. There is plenty of data available on the net and I did research this subject so don't tell me to go and look. I don't know if your comments are out of concern for other people's well being or you're getting compensated to disrupt this thread but either way get your homework done before even thinking that you'll be taken seriously by me or others.
                        Besides, for someone who chose such noble name as Tesla, not being able to diagnose battery charger but have such extensive knowledge of microcurrents and their effect on cellular structure....I don't get it.
                        I used to drink raw milk for the most of my life. If I dare to try store milk my stomach will declare act of war on me. However, I'm not gonna claim such milk unfit for human consumption based on my personal experience or even true belief.

I'll not post any further comments on that matter but you're more than welcome to start your own thread and try to disprove anything you like. Including John Bedini technology.

Vtech
                        Last edited by blackchisel97; 02-26-2013, 07:48 PM.

Comment

I We're talking a microcurrents here, not electrification to the point of causing molecular damage.
                          I prefer to keep this thread for those who are experimenting and can contribute to this research rather then waste a bandspace with prove/disprove dispute. ... get your homework done before even thinking that you'll be taken seriously by me or others.
                          Besides, for someone who chose such noble name as Tesla, not being able to diagnose battery charger but have such extensive knowledge of microcurrents and their effect on cellular structure....I don't get it.
                          Vtech
                          1. I am knowledgeable in human anatomy and physiology. Electronics is my new hobby. Now you get it?
                          2. Yes, we are talking micro-currents here! Enough to start your heart from sinoatrial node and twist your muscle to the point of pain by releasing Ca with micro-currents.
                          3. You don't have to use insult tactics when your knowledge is being questioned and you feel inferior. SSG principle is Tesla's work realized and proliferated by Bedini.
                          4. This is an open forum for discussion, I explained my view, don't like it? - your problem. I don't care what you think, comment and discuss, stop whining and telling me to leave the post. Are you biased?
                          5. I keep and open mind, I say what I feel based on my experience and knowledge, if you have something to share of value, please do, if not, let other people share their experience.

Comment

• I'm openly sharing everything of value for past few years. I research, build and test ideas. I do not promote fairy tales or repeat legends without verifying their validity. I'm independent and far from biased but I also developed hostile attitude after years on different forums and witnessing abuse towards certain ideas or members working on them.
                            Sharing experience is one thing. Blatantly discrediting dozen of patents, years or research and development because it didn't work for you and "other guy on the net" is another.
                            People die every day because prescription drugs don't work for them or they develop worst of possible side effects.
                            I don't want to comment on mis diagnoses and wrong drugs being another culprit.
                            There are issues which I don't know or don't understand but I don't discredit them but try to comprehend instead.
                            I've read thousands of posts by people frustrated because they couldn't get the bike wheel spin and the mere concept of COP>1 contradicted their understanding of thermodynamics. They lash at John and everyone defending his ideas.
                            What I studied was related to conventional medicine. My job was to design and repair medical equipment. Electronics, which I start exploring back in '70 was also conventional, designed to consume, burn and use. 80% efficiency in transfer was good enough back then. It took me some time to switch into different way of thinking. I've seen people suffering and leaving because modern medicine couldn't do nothing for them. Even let them die with dignity, without suffering.
                            Now, back to Dr Beck. This level of microcurrents is even below TENS or CES units which are approved by FDA and Health Canada. I have pages of references but don't see any point posting them here. It isn't my job to convince anyone that this is working. I did convince myself by building and testing. Otherwise I would dedicate my time to other experiments.
                            This goes for Blood Electrifier, Colloidal Silver, Ion Generator, Brain Synchronizer, Red Light Therapy and Ozone. I had no chance to validate Magnetic Pulser due to the lack of suitable testing subject but similar BEMF pulse from Monopole Energizer seem to be beneficial to the surrounding vegetation.

I assume the device you're using was acquired not built by you.
                            Do you know if it was built correctly?
                            Did you follow protocol and continued treatment for at least 4 weeks?
                            Did you observe you diet and fluid intake?
                            Did you use other parts of protocol as well or only blood electrifier?

BTW.
                            If you don't care what I think, discuss and post why did you decide to stop in this particular thread which I started instead of just ignoring it?

One last thing: "2. Yes, we are talking micro-currents here! Enough to start your heart from sinoatrial node and twist your muscle to the point of pain by releasing Ca with micro-currents." - can you point me to any reference regarding this particular case? I never heard of any complications due to the use of Dr Beck device. Or is this mere theoretical possibility?

Thanks
                            Vtech

Comment

• Tom C.

I didn't finish testing new pcb due to the lack of 358 chip. I had more in the mail but non left in the bin. What kind of kit you're interested in? Just pcb or pcb and components or assembled and tested pcb? What about the enclosure and accessories? Please let me know and I'll set required parts aside for you.

Thanks
                              Vtech

Comment

Tom C.

I didn't finish testing new pcb due to the lack of 358 chip. I had more in the mail but non left in the bin. What kind of kit you're interested in? Just pcb or pcb and components or assembled and tested pcb? What about the enclosure and accessories? Please let me know and I'll set required parts aside for you.

Thanks
                                Vtech
                                just a board and a parts list is all I need. p.m. me your paypal so I can send you some cash.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Working...
                                X