No announcement yet.

Four Wave Mixing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any results for this Bedini zapper?
    Testimonials and other information are welcome.

Comment

• Hello all. Would this device be available insome level of completion or parts from teslagenx? I would like to build one or two and I thougbt perhaps some parts of it are available if asks properly. Thanks. Feel free to p.m. me if necessary. I have family that need it. Thanks al

Comment

• Hi all. I was a little sleepy from a sleep aid when I posted above. What I would like is a pre made circuit board or a kit. Im not looking for a complete device. I get why certain things are only available in pieces. If it not going to happen I can make my own. I would prefer at least a ciruit board from the source. The 2a12 I own works great. That is why im asking about some parts for the 4 wave mixer.

Thanks ,
        al

Comment

• @ BroMikey...It was revealed that any American beer and wine is GMO and that certain soda pop companies use aborted fetus in their drinks, i.e., natural flavoring. But do not believe me, do your own research. One item that the body needs is iodine, either from potassium iodide or nascent iodine. Iodine decalcifies the pineal gland and fills your thyroid up with iodine instead of fluoride(any fluoride is a poison) or bromine(from bromated bread). Iodine increases your I.Q.....
          I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

Comment

• Originally posted by dnice
            There is something missing or wrong with this schematic. It doesn't work if you build it as it is. All it does is melt 555 timers. And John refuses to tell anyone why. So FYI don't waste your time like I did for almost a year now on a circuit that doesn't work.
            dnice,

Just because you can't get YOUR circuit to work doesn't mean there is anything wrong with the schematic.

Remember John Bedini has said many times the 555 timers of today are different then when he built this device. John has also said the frequency is the important part. Maybe you need to change the resistor values so they work with the 555 timers that you have?

Erik

Comment

• Originally posted by dnice
              Dude, as far as I know, no one was able to get it working. Just ask around. Ask VTECH. I know about the resistors. I know about the 555s being different. It doesn't work. If you got it to work I'd like to see it. But so far no one on this forum has.
              Sorry, no one has answered your questions, but you haven't asked any; you just popped into this thread complaining it doesn't work.

As far as I know, vtech did get his to work. Once he understood what the circuit did, he was able to change it. I have also spent a long time working with this. I have gone through nearly 15 different circuit board revisions over the past 18 months. Tom C and John K were also able to build working versions of this circuit.

The circuit is not trivial and takes some skill in the art to get it working. The first thing you need to address is the overheating 555's. Please revisit the beginning of this thread to see the correct values for the schematic; the photocopy of the schematic had some values cut off, but John Bedini posted the correct values here. The 555's may get warm with the 150 ohm resistors but they should work. If they don't, try increasing the value. Also, get a SINGLE 555 working first, then add additional 555's one at a time, verifying each is working as you add them.

Erik

Comment

• Dnice has been Banned for stupidity..... so no name calling everyone. Erik's post is right on in terms of the changes made to the 555 by Texas instruments, this circuit is NOT simple and NOT easy. even if you get the 4 wave part working the next part is even harder.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Originally posted by Allen R. View Post
                  Feel free to p.m. me
                  Allen,

Check your PM's.

Erik

Comment

• The appended article is the most cogent thing I have found yet to add to this discussion. I believe at some point in the thread JB asked for ideas on why/how 4 wave mixing technology might be beneficial to health. I still don't have a clear answer there but I will say after well perhaps at least a few hours reflection the following article may be the most incredible article I have come across in medical literature.

http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/...012.5166v1.pdf

This was written by a Nobel laureate in Medicine, yes, yes that means perhaps little scientifically, but was likely why it saw the light of day. When you take a step back and just realize what they are reporting in the open literature ... well this one's got everything. They start off with a report of abiogenesis, i.e they filtered all mycoplasma out of a solution, wouldn't grow on culture, no evidence of DNA from polymerase chain probes for mycoplasma DNA, however when they reintroduced lymphocyte cells into the bacterially sterile filtrate they recovered mycoplasma bacteria! It goes on from there, discusses Shumann resonance, documents ELF wave production by DNA, documents this as an all or none phenomena over repeated dilutions, (homeopathy?) finishes off with producing mycoplasma DNA using the polymerase chain reaction in what was otherwise sterile water (i.e. no DNA present for the PCR to replicate yet it did when there was mycoplasma DNA in an adjacent test tube and both test tubes were subject to an ELF 7 Hz EM field). Some in popular press are referring to this as a quantum mechanical "beaming" of DNA, I don't think you need to go that far, it is EM impression of information on water sufficient to allow "chemical" reactions to be ordered is my first guess, who knows maybe it is quantum mechanics. The authors don't talk about it, but turning water and PCR reagents into DNA is about as clear an example of "negative entropy" as I think one could find.

This is just a ridiculous article (from a Nobel Laurette), if accepted it overturns a lot of both biology and chemistry. Personally I begin to believe that the EM changes are more fundamental and the observed chemical changes are, I don't want to say secondary, but maybe slower and in decent part contingent on the EM changes. Problem is, at least for me, EM is a huge, broad, maybe poorly understood term. EM is often viewed as sort of a single +/- thing perhaps it should be viewed as as varied and complicated as chemical reactions.

Lastly makes me realize why water would be expected to be associated with life, and I think I also saw something about the international space station getting algae on its outside.

Ciao,

Paul "Duffy"

Comment

• Another experiment alluding to the "Source Field", a term used by David Wilcock.
                      The affect of the quantum Photonic field on H2O. That Hydrogen Fractal Universe really adjusts its self towards
                      proximity DNA especially when resonated with EMF. Perhaps this is how the Mitochondria <primitive Bacteria> transmutes.
                      Although I suspect a Biological Resonant Dipole reactor.

BabaGlee
                      Don't you just love Bacteria.
                      97% of Space dust is freeze dried Bacteria?

Comment

• Hi to all , I've purchased the electronics bits for this project and I'm looking forward to start building . A few years ago I also purchased a Nikon E200 microscope and converted it to video with 9'' colour monitor to give a gain of 4000x and 10000x with oil lenz . It has sat on my mothers dining table for a few years , this was for my forray in to Rife technology when I was enthused by John Bedini's work . Well I'm looking forward to finally puting it to good use should I have success with this JB cct .
                        Last edited by Jacqui; 05-03-2016, 05:26 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

• Has any one tried to use variable resistors instead of fixed resistors ? Fine tune each 555 and watch the bug blow-up on the microscope ? Just an idea .

Comment

• How about a colliding E.M. field ?

Comment

• Here is what I have found to give the closest looking waveform after working on this the past couple months. I figured out a way to use an arduino to output 7 frequencies at once, and though it is limited on precise freq settings due to the 16Mhz clock calculations, I feel it is close enough considering John says "any frequencies 10hz to 10kHz" . This also gives me the ability to work with different presets with different dominate frequencies and harmonics. The mixing transformer arangement I came up with was from studying the "Block Diagram of the Interferometer Oscillator" on John's "My Work page"http://johnbedini.net/john34/rife.html

He shows two out of phase amps, one is x10, and other is x1000. The lm386 datasheet had a simple cap addition to it for x200 amplification, so rolled with that.
                              Next I added the RF crystal(note: this isn't necessary though to get a similar wave form as on the schematic drawing from the two opposing amps mod)
                              I did the addition of the RF carrier based off the original rife work and also from patents like US 6321120 B1.
                              My electrodes are silver coins I soldered test lead wires to (had best flexibility for wire I had) and then coated with liquid electrical tape on back.
                              The positive electrode has accelerated oxidation(aging) from positive ions, and the negative coin is still just as shiny as the day I polished it due to the presence of negative ions. I also feel the shocking tingling from the negative electrode once the tissue gets charged up. The diode across the battery is important and should be looked at using in sg circuits. I also choose schottky diodes based off my tesla switch studies for all the diodes in my circuit, btw.
                              One last thing, I found I needed to mute the amp inputs with the gating signal so to have the quietest off times.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160624_224741[1].jpg
Views:	2
Size:	990.7 KB
ID:	48917Click image for larger version

Name:	20160624_224448[2].jpg
Size:	1,009.2 KB
ID:	48918Click image for larger version

Name:	20160624_224940[1].jpg
Size:	982.8 KB
ID:	48919
                              Last edited by Davy Oneness; 06-24-2016, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• blackchisel97,,, Im directing this to you as you are building these devices,,, I would like to know if you have discovered a new device called the "PoNS" This device is placed on the tongue while patient uses tread mill or other stimulant for 20 minutes . ( Re: Dr Norman Doige's Book, The brains way of healing !) Amazing results with MS, parkinsons , Stroke victims !!!!! They call the tongue "the royal road to the brain !!!
                                They have also created what they call The Brain Port which allows the blind to see.. My interest is in the PoNS, as my son has had a stroke . I have tried to find out if anyone in Canada i using this device or if it can be purchased .I think a Co. called Helius has he rights to it ,but I suspect the FDA will never approve it . There is much info on the internet on it , pictures ,schematic , does not appear to be difficult to duplicate ,although a little more than a Zapper.... Wouls really like your take on this , and any other members that would like to contribute thoughts ....Thank you Gail

Comment

Working...
                                X