No announcement yet.

Four Wave Mixing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In attempting to do a little research to have something worthwile to add to this thread I did stumble upon something interesting a couple days ago.

Dr. Norm Shealy is an MD PhD neurosurgoen (has webpage can't post link-spamfilter) who played a large part in the development of transcutaeous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) in the treatment of chronic pain. TENS is about the only area where conventional and electromagnetic medicine now happily overlap. Well in his retirement he reports that he is now working on treating a wide variety of ailments using a copper cone attached to a Tesla coil (similar to Lakovsky). He recently reports he has done a controlled clinical trial (yea!) and had positive results (Yea!!!). So we now have a very credentialled physician evaluating in the accepted conventional manner electromagnetic therapy and documenting results. In addition, he reports an effect from this electromagnetic approach on telomere length. Without trying to review this whole topic telomeres are highly correlated with biologic aging and there is a clear mechanism of action for why this may be so. They are still new and not that validated so I would say I am 80-90 percent certain they play some role in aging. Though even if that's the case things aren't always simple, so for instance if you consider the issue of tissue penetration you could end up with say younger rejuventated blood that is more taxing to say unaffected liver cells and just end-up with a weird accelerated pattern of aging, even if all the assumptions were correct. Would also just point out that there is a published study in the literature that looked at vitamin D blood levels and telomere length. Those with higher vitamin D levels on average had longer telomeres and if the correlation between telomeres and aging is not coincident, this length differrence (between the highest and lowest quartile groupings) would correspond to approximately 5 years of biologic aging. There is a minute video of Dr Shealy talking about his recent work )can't post link due to spam filter) search term "Dr. Norm Shealy rejuvamatrix"

So it is pretty rare to see actual conventional medical data being generated for electromagnetic therapies, especially in the U.S., such as Dr. Shealy is doing. If I can ever help, as someone with a medical background, in helping to generate collaborative research of the four wave mixing technology let me know. In one more post, I want to offer a few ideas at least from my particular bias, of what might be an eventual possible type of way forward in clinical evaluation of four wave mixing technology.

Comment

I spent nearly nine years at the FDA, about 8 of those in an office dedicated to getting drugs for rare diseases on the market. It was wonderfully intellectually challenging work looking at getting drugs out for which there was no commercial incentive to do so. Eventually, however, I bumped into the rest of FDA. Having left, one of the other things I also bumped into was vitamin C, this led to correspondance with Dr. Thomas Levy, MD JD and subsequently very preliminary discussions that the manufacturer of a liposomal formulation of vitamin C might be willing to put some funds towards clinical trials of his product perhaps with a view of getting some form of FDA approval. This was long before I had heard of John Bedini or his four wave mixer, however at some point I came across that the owner of the liposomal C company (livOn labs) felt that AIDS was a man-made disease. I've still never looked into that issue and have only further heard snippets quite sad and disturbing through my exposure to Mr. Bedini's work. However, at the time I did realize that if the worldviews of the FDA and Livon labs were to collide it would likely not be a fruitful discussion. So further plans were shelved.

Nonetheless, one does wish to evaluate through clinical trials promising, if not commercially supported therapies, such as the four wave mxing technology. So a few thoughts from my perspective.
      1) While pretty self-evident, avoid the FDA for any sort of approval or financial support.
      2) One wishes to generate a discussion but a worthwhile discussion with honest concerned individuals. In all liklihood going anything going out and showing, "I have cured AIDS or hepatitis C" might generate a more difficult, fractious and ultimately unprofitable discussion.
      2a) One way to avoid this would be to look at something like the 4 wave mixer in a rare disease. I am not saying look at it in Eastern equine enchapalitis or tsutsugamushi. Eventually as the disease becomes more rare the costs become prohibitive and the logistics too difficult to enroll patients. However there are diseases that are fairly to quite prevalent in much of the world but fairly ignored in most of the U.S. The viruses for Dengue fever or Yellow fever might fit such a senario (incidently Dr. Levy wrote to me that he has cured Dengue fever with -I want to say 13 but maybe it was 19, packets of liposomal C-pretty darn amazing). There are no good (at least conventionally accepted) broad spectrum anti-virals so a virus would also be a good place to start. This approach is analgous to the incremental improvement approach of say showing a marginal improvement in lighting costs or magnetic motor costs and building a company from there.
      2b) If clinical trials yielded important and noteworthy results the next question is how to generate discussion without acrimony. Paradoxically the most prestigious journals might do just the opposite. One of the best avenues might be the recently established PLOS family of peer-reviewed journals.

As is often the case the main obstacle often comes down to resources. However, I do hope at some point in future that a nexus of clinicians and electromagnetic scientists might be able to do clinical trials with 4 wave mixing technology. If it ever happens, as someone who spent about a decade just looking at medical studies I'd be happy to offer advice on clinical trial design.

Then again, if enough people build these that itself could be another very fruitful approach.

Paul D. Maher, MD MPH

Comment

John K,
        The H11AA1 is a dual beam opto coupler used for AC signal. Two light emitting diodes back to back.
        John Bedini
        My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

Hi j prez,

I can't tell what your question/comment is in the picture but I see a red line pointing to the 2 circles (on the right-hand side of the schematic). If you're asking what they are (I didn't know originally), they are meters. I ordered these ones:

Velleman AVM6015 15 VDC Panel Meter
          Velleman AIM60005 50uA DC Panel Meter

from parts-express dot com (avoiding spam filter here).

As for the H11AA1 OptoCoupler, the only place I found that had the G.E brand was rcfreelance dot com (avoiding spam filter again here). Their web site appears to only ship to companys but when I called them they said they'd ship to a person/residence as well. If you live in the US I can mail a few of them to you as I had to buy a bunch due to the $10 minimum shipping charge there.

-Mike

Originally posted by j prez View Post
          Hello, was wondering if I could get some help on identifing several notes and components on the circuit diagram provided by john?[ATTACH=CONFIG]589[/ATTACH]
          Last edited by TheGooch; 09-03-2012, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Hi Vtech,

That's too bad about Radio Shack being gone in Canada. I grew up in Toronto (living in California now) and my dad used to go there a lot (before the days of the internet and ordering online).

About the 18V zener diodes, is there a reason you want these specifically? I only see 2 diodes on the schematic and one is labeled 1N4001 and as John mentioned earlier in this thread the diode that isn't labeled is also a 1N4001. I just want to make sure I'm not missing something here.

Thanks,
            Mike

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
            I'm waiting for audio transformer (we don't have a Radio Shack anymore in Canada) and 18V zener diodes to continue.
            Vtech

Comment

Originally posted by TheGooch View Post
              Hi Vtech,

That's too bad about Radio Shack being gone in Canada. I grew up in Toronto (living in California now) and my dad used to go there a lot (before the days of the internet and ordering online).

About the 18V zener diodes, is there a reason you want these specifically? I only see 2 diodes on the schematic and one is labeled 1N4001 and as John mentioned earlier in this thread the diode that isn't labeled is also a 1N4001. I just want to make sure I'm not missing something here.

Thanks,
              Mike
              Hi Mike. Sorry for the confusion with 18V zeners. I need them for different but related project. You can also get optos here - 2pk - H11AA1 Optocoupler ICs | eBay.

Thanks
              Vtech

Comment

Hello. It is good reading you Paul. I'm glad you stopped by.
                Sorry for the confusion about 18V diodes Mike. I need them for Bob Beck device. I tried to insert link to eBay for optos but my post didn't show up yet. Anyhow, there is a good US seller - 2 for 99c plus 3.50 shipping.

Thanks
                Vtech

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up Vtech.
                  -Mike

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                  Sorry for the confusion about 18V diodes Mike. I need them for Bob Beck device.

Comment

Hi all,

I've been experiencing this forum acting up on me and eating at least one of my posts recently. The admin does not know why or what happened to the post though I know I made it. Seems like there are other glitches happening, or perhaps they are on purpose like this URL filtering for example. That's totally pointless - we should be able to post links and there needs to be a better way of spam filtering. Also, we need a place to upload and share files (a dropbox), and we can do it either on-site or off-site, former being more preferred as file hosts generally delete files after a month.

If needed, I am willing to offer my assistance (for free, as in beer).

-----

Ok, so in the lost posting, I asked Tom C if he could kindly post photos of Albert Abrams' machine that he took at John (Bedini) place.

Also, regarding the circuit at hand, do we really need the H11AA1 G.E. (JB said it was a dual opto-coupler) but schematic only shows a single wire up. For that matter shouldn't any opto-coupler do anyway if we can't source the exact part.

Next, JB mentioned couple of times using a microscope to test the circuit. Can we establish a protocol for testing as there's a number of us building this circuit and standardized testing will help us co-relate the results.

There's no mention of tuning this circuit and thus I must ask, how do we set it up. Killing pond bacteria under a microscope would be an accomplishment of its own, but those frequencies might not work for other things.

So how do we tune this circuit? Should we start recording frequencies that work (and for what) and sharing here (hopefully everyone will keep a log book of their research, right? ) or what?

Lastly, electrodes. They are drawn as two (metal) blocks and obviously that's not what they should be. What should the electrodes be: discs, rods; pure or plated precious metal; what about carbon as alternative to metal; do we need to use conductive gel for electrode application; how far apart do they need to be (impedance changes with distance, no?); where should they be placed on the subject, etc?

Comment

The two questions below are directed towards John Bedini, but if anyone is knowledgeable in the matter please feel free to add your input.

The following is a Paraphrased segment of you speaking about the Abrams machine on the Jeff Rense show.

"The Oscilloclast Albert Abrams machine, was comprized of a set of induction coils "electro magnets".
                      By breaking and making an arc with these electro magnets, you generate a high voltage “potential”.
                      By taking that potential and applying it to you, you charge yourself, and the charge slowly discharges out of your system to ground. Then the machine comes back like a pendulum and repeats its cycle.
                      By doing this, you charge and discharge yourself. At the same time, this DC potential contains all the frequencies in harmonics. Therefore, you’ll hit upon the one “frequency” that reacts to the organism."

From what I gather after breaking this down, the Abrams machine works in a similar way to rife unit, except that as it's cycling it osculates through a large range of mixed frequencies. This way, it is sure to affect whatever organism happens to be in ones system. So, although the process takes a longer time to affect a specific organism, one dose not have to tune, or use a microscope to see if the organism is affected or not. Is this correct? Also, I'm not entirely sure what "potential" means, as you use it in relation to electronics. Would you be willing to explain this swell? Or perhaps recommend a site where I could read more about it.

Thanks for your time and effort john

Jay

Comment

amigo,

I actually dont heve them but I will ask the guy that does and see if he can get em to me.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

J Prez,
                          Yes the machine uses induction coils but not just any ordinary coils. there are two windings on each coil that stabilizes the pendulum swing, it is sort of a bucking field. it is a make and brake machine. Also you will find a Tesla Coil hidden inside the machine with an old telephone transformer. That was not part of the S.O. Hoffman's invention, Abrams added this part to the machine along with the resistor network You can go to Google Patents and look it up Pat# 1,445,951 you can see how the coils work. It was called a circuit controlling device Sept 19, 1922.
                          John Bedini
                          My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

so for all of you interested in this "kind" of electrical stuff, please get the Cjeka DVD including the pdf CD from Cheniere, there is stuff in there that will blow your mind.
                            Tom C

Comment

here is a ted presentation on treating cancer with electric fields
                              Bill Doyle: Treating cancer with electric fields | Video on TED.com

Tom C

Comment

This is a little off topic however I know John Bedini and others mentioned an interest in vitamin C. Here is a link to a 15-20 page monograph I wrote up a while back looking at the history of vitamin C and its potential as a cancer treatment. Vitamin C - PDF
                                I would also say the evidence for vitamin C as a broad spectrum anti-viral is compelling and if anything perhaps even stronger than its case as a cancer therapeutic. Tom C I realize you started a thread on vitamin C and I will try and comment a bit more there, enjoyed the treating cancer with electric fields video.
                                Ciao,
                                Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X