X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Christianson
    replied
    Aaron,

I have tried a few, especially the Youtube CC.

The problem is the terminologies that we are using in the videos doesn't work very well in most of the voice recognition software and it is not accurate.

Right now, my wife transcribes some of my Bedini DVD's with my assistant but it is time consuming.

Maybe it will be worth my wife's time if it would benefit others.

Currently she is doing "Part 24: Bedini Monopole Master Class 1"

Can I publish one to see if there are any interest or would there are some legal issues at stake here?

Jon C

Leave a comment:

• Aaron Murakami
    replied
    Jon,

I wonder if there is free closed captioning software you can download, play a vid and it prints it by voice recognition like dragon naturally speaking or something:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=free...oning+software

There are quite a few results in google for that search - hopefully, it can be easy like that.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Christianson
    replied
    I have most of the DVD's in the Energy from the Vacuum series.

I have a hearing impairment which means I have trouble understanding and/or missing the words in any video.

I have used Close Captioning much as possible. I am sure I am not the only one.

For the case in all of your videos, would be possible to create a transcript for each video.

I would be glad to pay extra for the transcripts besides the video.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
    Jon Christianson

Leave a comment:

• John_Bedini
    started a topic DVD's and Books John Bedini and Tom Bearden

DVD's and Books John Bedini and Tom Bearden

For all that want books and DVD's on my work along with Tom Bearden's years of research please go here
    Energy from the Vacuum Science Series
Working...
X