DVD's and Books John Bedini and Tom Bearden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD's and Books John Bedini and Tom Bearden

For all that want books and DVD's on my work along with Tom Bearden's years of research please go here
    Energy from the Vacuum Science Series
    John Bedini
    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

I have most of the DVD's in the Energy from the Vacuum series.

I have a hearing impairment which means I have trouble understanding and/or missing the words in any video.

I have used Close Captioning much as possible. I am sure I am not the only one.

For the case in all of your videos, would be possible to create a transcript for each video.

I would be glad to pay extra for the transcripts besides the video.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
    Jon Christianson

Comment

Jon,

I wonder if there is free closed captioning software you can download, play a vid and it prints it by voice recognition like dragon naturally speaking or something:
      https://www.google.com/search?q=free...oning+software

There are quite a few results in google for that search - hopefully, it can be easy like that.
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Aaron,

I have tried a few, especially the Youtube CC.

The problem is the terminologies that we are using in the videos doesn't work very well in most of the voice recognition software and it is not accurate.

Right now, my wife transcribes some of my Bedini DVD's with my assistant but it is time consuming.

Maybe it will be worth my wife's time if it would benefit others.

Currently she is doing "Part 24: Bedini Monopole Master Class 1"

Can I publish one to see if there are any interest or would there are some legal issues at stake here?

Jon C

Comment

For the transcript, you would have to get permission directly from Tony Craddock to post something like that since he owns the copyright to the material.
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Just wondering if theres a digital download version of any of these DVDs ?

Comment

Originally posted by mrbeale View Post
              Just wondering if theres a digital download version of any of these DVDs ?
              Mr. Beale,

They're only available in hard copies.
              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by bluestix
                Which is kind of funny because the encryption they use makes the DVD's unplayeable in most DVD players. To watch them you have to use a DVD ripper to extract a playeable file.
                bluestix,

I've bought most of the DVDs and I've never had a problem with playing them in any DVD player.

John K.

Comment

Me too, all the dvd's I bought play in every dvd player I've ever used.
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by bluestix
                    Also... if you buy the Cejka files DVD be aware that it only works on Windows and only if you install some spyware encrypted PDF viewer. Won't work in Windows virtual machines either. Only physical Windows systems. And they expire after 12 months.
                    You're talking about the CD with the Cejka data files on it, not the DVD. This is done to prevent piracy. I believe you can get an extension to the 12 month expiration date from the publisher just by asking.

John K.

Comment

I wish to buy some videos, but it doesn't suit for me to order DVD's, I want to download video file. I can not send question to energyfromthevaccum.com, since there is no contact. Can someone give me contact or advice?

Comment

Hi John --

I am waiting for The Energy from the Vacuum Science Series Part 33 to come out.
                        I bought each DVD as they came out. I have really learned a lot from these DVD's. There
                        is very much knowledge contained in them not taught in College Electronics and Physics
                        classes. I will be attending the 2013 Science and Technology Conference.

-- James McDonald

Comment

Originally posted by caldovicd View Post
                          I wish to buy some videos, but it doesn't suit for me to order DVD's, I want to download video file. I can not send question to energyfromthevaccum.com, since there is no contact. Can someone give me contact or advice?
                          you must buy the physical DVD copies.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                            you must buy the physical DVD copies.

Tom C
                            I can not, my country isn't listed on the order page.

Comment

Originally posted by caldovicd View Post
                              I can not, my country isn't listed on the order page.
                              The Tom Bearden Website - online store

you are going to this website? what country are you in?

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Working...
                              X