Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini SG - The Complete Beginner's Handbook

Hello everyone,

We are excited to announce the release of a new book: Bedini SG - The Complete Beginner's Handbook

You can support Energy Science Forum by purchasing your copy with this link: Bedini SG

"The Bedini SG Is The First, REAL FREE ENERGY MACHINE Released To The Public. It's Been Replicated By Thousands Of Independent Experimenters From Around The World. Finally, A Beginner's Manual That Reveals The Complete Design And Working Principle Is Here."

REVEALED: The * ENTIRE * Bedini SG process is laid out in one single place for the first time ever!

Admin
    Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

Hi All ,
    A TRUE HAND BOOK FOR ALL THOSE WHO SEEK TO UNREVAL THE GENISIS OF EVTF CONCEPT!
    BEST REGARDS,
    FARADAY88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Tonight I spent the better part of six or seven hours going over the information supplied in this document and I can honestly say it was very well written, easy to read, very informative and highly enlightening, material... I seriously think it is the most valuable free energy document ever released, as it truly establishes a VERY solid foundation to build upon. Thank you to all who made this possible!

"With the publication of this book, the "debate" about how the machine operates is over." (John Bedini Nov.2012)

If you are like me and have spent many hours per day learning, experimenting, compiling information from the internet, dvd's, various written works and so forth, but could not quite get the full handle or understanding of exactly how the SG machine's circuitry worked and or interacted with the other components within the machine, then you cannot miss this one. It is a must have for those who are just starting out and also for those who think they know it all... Best 27 dollars for enjoyment, I ever spent.

Sincerely,

Dave Wing
      Last edited by Dave Wing; 11-28-2012, 07:25 AM. Reason: Changes

Comment

The Only thing that it is missing is how to properley (Tune) the machine, If I didn't already know how, it wouldnt have helped me in that way other wise excellent Book

Comment

Originally posted by bediniman View Post
          The Only thing that it is missing is how to properley (Tune) the machine, If I didn't already know how, it wouldnt have helped me in that way other wise excellent Book
          Thanks for supporting John's work by purchasing a copy of the book.

Tuning can become quite involved and is actually an advanced concept.

In the past, the basic school of thought for tuning was to simply adjust the base resistor so that it runs the fastest for the lowest draw, but we know there is a lot more to it than that, such as matching the batteries to the coil & circuit, etc... There could literally be an entire book on tuning and would make this beginner's handbook too complicated for most beginners.

The main goal of the book is to give people the information on what the SG is actually doing and how to build it according to John's specifications - so everyone can have the same specs as John's own personal builds. Once the build is complete and people get a feel for the machine after running it, then they can learn about some advanced tuning methods by using this forum.

I'm excited to have a standardized suggested build so as many people as possible can all be on the same page with the same build to learn from.
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

IS THIS THE SAME AS
            FREE ENERGY GENERATION
            20 BEDINI-BEARDEN YEARS?

NO! That book covers a lot of advanced material about solid state oscillators, negative energy amplification and other theoretical information. Free Energy Generation does NOT cover the Bedini SG & Bedini SSG circuit in the depth that is presented in the Bedini SG handbook.

This Bedini SG handbook covers the Bedini SG & Bedini SSG circuits with full how-to plans showing the EXACT specifications that John uses to build his own energizers and all other information directly related only to the Bedini SG & Bedini SSG circuits.
            Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

We have received an incredible response to Bedini SG – The Complete Beginner’s Handbook – thank you all for supporting John Bedini’s work!
              We have also received a lot of emails that ask the same questions, so we’ll answer them all at once for everyone to save time.
              Make sure to read the IMPORTANT NOTICE and F.A.Q..

IMPORTANT NOTICE

If you purchased the book, you will have received an email with the subject “Confirm your subscription.” It is vitally important that you find that email and click the confirmation link in it. If you do not do that, you will not be able to get free updates to the book.

F.A.Q.
              Q – Is this information already in the Free Energy Generation – 20 Bedini-Bearden Years book?
              A – NO! That book covers a lot of advanced material about solid state oscillators, negative energy amplification and other theoretical information. Free Energy Generation does NOT cover the Bedini SG & Bedini SSG circuit in the depth that is presented in the Bedini SG handbook. This Bedini SG handbook covers the Bedini SG & Bedini SSG circuits with full how-to plans showing the EXACT specifications that John uses to build his own energizers and all other information directly related only to the Bedini SG & Bedini SSG circuits.

Q – When will the Bedini SG energizer kits be ready so I don’t have to build it from scratch myself?
              A – The projected date is by the end of December. We will send notice when they’re ready.

Q – I’m a Clickbank affiliate but can’t find this book in the Clickbank Marketplace.
              A – You have to use our custom linking system that works in conjunction with the Clickbank ID’s – go here for info A & P Electronic Media Affiliate Program just follow the 3 steps on that page.

To get your copy of Bedini SG – The Complete Beginner’s Handbook, go here now: Bedini SG - The Complete Beginner's Handbook

Sincerely,
              A & P Electronic Media
              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi Aaron,

I received an email to download an update 1.1 of this book. It shouild be free for download for those who purchased the book already. However, I can't seem to find the link to download the updated book, the only link is the order link that sends me to the clickbank page.

any suggestions?

cheers,
                Floris

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                  Hi Aaron,

I received an email to download an update 1.1 of this book. It shouild be free for download for those who purchased the book already. However, I can't seem to find the link to download the updated book, the only link is the order link that sends me to the clickbank page.

any suggestions?

cheers,
                  Floris
                  Floris,

Please goto the exact same download page as the original book release - simply download the new edition.
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hello Aaron,

I've the ssame problem.
                    I bought the book on my iPad and now I don't have the original download link anymore......

any suggestion here?

cheers
                    Stephan

Comment

Originally posted by Stephan Becker View Post
                      Hello Aaron,

I've the ssame problem.
                      I bought the book on my iPad and now I don't have the original download link anymore......

any suggestion here?

cheers
                      Stephan
                      Hi Stephan,

When you made the original purchase, an email was sent with the download link, username and pw. It should be in your email. Let me know if you find it. Thanks!
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hello, if I buy the book that is magnet generator, I can build in any space. Can put complete project in any space? Want to convert plug to get energy in plug. It will tell me?? Because plug is popular, so it will be fix right for magnet generator? What about parent plug as one plug device as whole, and children plug, a line that connect to another plug device from parent plug. Can use both plug device? Of course, the main plug is higher than parent, that go into outlet. Plug is import and another thing that is important. Is batter right. In the book it will tell me about the battery and good battery to keep it going forever. If I buy battery, I can buy battery from you or good energy people that give people energy. Or heal the batter using from you to heal it. I am wondering I can just use magnet generator that is all to suck electronic magnet generator and give to any plugs device. There is electronic company, to outlet of any place, to plug device or to light, tv, etc. It is simple form of summary of whole thing. The reason I say magnet generator in differ to your title, because it will lead to build magnet generator right. So, basically, it is handbook for beginner of magenet generator. So, can have magnet generator to plug device (surger device, parent or childrent plug device) to light, tv, etc. So, magnet generator is equal to electronic company, right? Or need extra? The book explain everything and by everything that will lead me good generator forever and I can build any generator that is in balance by your book. Balance as gap between magnet to coil, coil to whatever, size of coil attrach to pole or anything. And understand the meaning of balance. I can build at right time the first time, after of course I study the book and understand it. So, a book is a book to study and magnet generator is a test to success right the first time. So, will get A +. Any A+ by various magnet generator of size and can make it portable but give any watt out. Well, enough watt out to a home.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellow03 View Post
                          Hello, if I buy the book that is magnet generator, I can build in any space. Can put complete project in any space? Want to convert plug to get energy in plug. It will tell me?? Because plug is popular, so it will be fix right for magnet generator? What about parent plug as one plug device as whole, and children plug, a line that connect to another plug device from parent plug. Can use both plug device? Of course, the main plug is higher than parent, that go into outlet. Plug is import and another thing that is important. Is batter right. In the book it will tell me about the battery and good battery to keep it going forever. If I buy battery, I can buy battery from you or good energy people that give people energy. Or heal the batter using from you to heal it. I am wondering I can just use magnet generator that is all to suck electronic magnet generator and give to any plugs device. There is electronic company, to outlet of any place, to plug device or to light, tv, etc. It is simple form of summary of whole thing. The reason I say magnet generator in differ to your title, because it will lead to build magnet generator right. So, basically, it is handbook for beginner of magenet generator. So, can have magnet generator to plug device (surger device, parent or childrent plug device) to light, tv, etc. So, magnet generator is equal to electronic company, right? Or need extra? The book explain everything and by everything that will lead me good generator forever and I can build any generator that is in balance by your book. Balance as gap between magnet to coil, coil to whatever, size of coil attrach to pole or anything. And understand the meaning of balance. I can build at right time the first time, after of course I study the book and understand it. So, a book is a book to study and magnet generator is a test to success right the first time. So, will get A +. Any A+ by various magnet generator of size and can make it portable but give any watt out. Well, enough watt out to a home.
                          this book will not teach you how to build a magnetic generator to power your house. it will not lead to a magnetic generator either. this book teaches you how to build a simple device to study radiant energy. it is not a generator, it will not replace the power company plugs. it will teach you how to charge and maintain batteries, and about Tesla impulse technology.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                            this book will not teach you how to build a magnetic generator to power your house. it will not lead to a magnetic generator either. this book teaches you how to build a simple device to study radiant energy. it is not a generator, it will not replace the power company plugs. it will teach you how to charge and maintain batteries, and about Tesla impulse technology.

Tom C
                            K, the whole purpose to buy handbook so I can remove or make electronic bill low. But you say that it will build a device to study radiant energy. So, it is not an generator. Then, it will be a good idea to make a handbook for generator by buying parts from store and build it by study from the book and how it works. And so I can use it in the storm, so storm will not affect it. Will have light and electronic in storm. Not exactly parts, but understand how part wok and how part connect to magnet work. So, it will match what I wrote above for handbook for magnet generator. Or radient energy generator that I can make at home.
                            Last edited by Mellow03; 02-18-2013, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellow03 View Post
                              K, the whole purpose to buy handbook so I can remove or make electronic bill low. But you say that it will build a device to study radiant energy. So, it is not an generator. Then, it will be a good idea to make a handbook for generator by buying parts from store and build it by study from the book and how it works. And so I can use it in the storm, so storm will not affect it. Will have light and electronic in storm. Not exactly parts, but understand how part wok and how part connect to magnet work. So, it will match what I wrote above for handbook for magnet generator. Or radient energy generator that I can make at home.
                              You will have to search elsewhere for plans on building a magnetic generator... I do not know of ANY right now that are not hoaxes.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Working...
                              X