Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real History of the Ed Gray Motor by Mark McKay, E.E.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spokane1
    replied
    Dear Faraday,

Thank you for the support. It seems that interest in the E. V. Gray saga is at a low point these days. It would be nice if I or someone else could come up with at least a partial breakthrough to get this project off dead center.

Anyway, to address some of your questions:

1.) I know of Doug Konehead and have read some of his experimental reports. He is a true experimenter and not just an armchair physics theorist. He has observed some interesting phenomena. One that I recall was “Splatter Energy”. I really don’t know how far his research has gone. I know that he has attempted several E.V. Gray reproductions and more power to him. If he really had rediscovered the lost E.V. Gray technology (with a COP of 284+) then we both would be reading about him and his company in the Wall Street Journal, and maybe we might some day, but not yet. I don’t know of Ismael Aviso, but I don’t get out much.

I am not familiar with the popping coil experiment that you describe, but he is certainly on the right track. The problem with popping coil demonstrations (like what Gray did a lot of) is that they tell you nothing unless you know just exactly how much energy was stored in the discharge capacitor to start with.

Consider the data you provided; 1 Kg (2.2 lbs) to a height of 25 feet. Well, that means that about 41 Joules were delivered to the popping mass. That is not a lot of energy in the scheme of things. That is the same amount of energy stored in a 10 mF capacitor charged to 3 kV – if you could get all of the energy out and into the popping coils. Typically the efficiency of a common pulse circuit is less than 10% with most losses going to eddy currents and the switching system.

In my experiments I want to see at least a 50% improvement in the height of my small popping coils when comparing classical energy to the output of some new converter circuit.

2. We have no theory to explain what Gray was playing with. Any theory that guides your experiment advancements is a good one.

3. Gray patented the technology about 2 years after Marvin Cole had left the project. Even then he had to hire a Ph. D. in EE to write the patent for him with a lot of Gray’s bogus miss-information. However, it appears that a number of original drawings were used for the patent illustrations.

The detail circumstances of Marvin Cole’s departure are known by only one man – Mr. George Gray, E. V. Gray’s nephew (78). He chooses not to disclose this history, at least not to me.

What is known is that Mr. Cole left suddenly and left a lot of experimental hardware behind. Furthermore Gray was certain that he was not coming back. There is some evidence that Mr. Cole might have destroyed a lot of his notes and documentation.

My speculation is that Mr. Cole discovered a concurrent antigravity process associated with this technology and the fear of this knowledge caused him to panic – and probably with good reason.
    Mr. Cole probably intended to patent the technology then decided against it when he pictured himself being taken captive by some Black Box organization and having to work for them under duress the rest of his life. (I wonder how many people are presently held as technical slaves by our own government.)

Mark McKay

Leave a comment:

• Faraday88
    replied
    Hi Mark,
    First of all, Thanks a million! for your highlights on the various Intricacies. i have few more doubts and speculations though..
    1) Did you hear of this guy called Ismael Aviso..? this guy along with Doug Konehead seem to have relicated the E.V Gray effect!!!!
    they apparently are using what they call as the 'shorting of the coil' effect to get coupious of ambient Energy and storing them in the Capacitor for subsiquent release. in a video he shows a 1Kg weight thrown off vertically 25 feet into air!!!!(like Gray's Poping Eleectromagnets.)
    2)My own speculations on the E.V Gray system are that it is a two stage/Phase amplification effect one in the Charge-mode(Forward) and the othet in the Discharge mode(Return). each involving Radiant Energy infusion specific to the respective mode. and Aaron Murakami shows this with greater clarity in his theory as well.
    3)There are many common features with the Bedini systems with the E.V Gray system, one primary element being the G-Field Coils and the Gray repulsor coil...4) in your story this guy ..Marvin Cole is the real person behind the Motor development, then how is it that he let Gray patent it?? why and where did Cole disappear? and if Cole could improve and master the Power supply to the Motor..why di'nt he him self patent it?
    I' m delighted to learn more on these lines and also would want to work on the system my self...(if time permits)
    but its really you who owns the credit for now to bring out certain facts on the Gray story.
    bye for now Mark,
    Best Reagrds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 11-19-2012, 09:50 PM. Reason: corrections

Leave a comment:

• Spokane1
    replied
    Dear Faraday88.

If Mr. Tom Bearden did make such a comment is was either a great exaggeration or un-intended error. However, I do believe that the fundamental principles between these two technologies will be found to be very similar - those being:

1. A sudden full current to no current disruptive switching transition in an electrical system where delay times are very important.

2. A large collapsing magnetic field with a critical value of -dB/dt

3. A large mass of active soft iron conductor and/or core material

4. A very low impedance source of charge carriers (the lead/acid battery) as a dedicated part of the conversion process and not the power supply

5. An isolated and independent secondary collection/harvest system that collects the novel energy.

6. A capacitor storage system.

7. An electromechanical (or other) conversion system that maximizes the real world work that can be extracted for this novel energy.

The Bedini system generates just a small amount of this anomalous enrergy. Even then it has interesting effects on the chemistry of the batteries employed and under long term delicate conditions can exhibit OU properties.

If a well constructed single large stage Bedini coil were considered to have an output of 1.0 units of this novel energy then a similar sized Gray converter circuit would have between 100X and 1000X times more.

How much of the E,V, Gray Motor has been replicated? Short answer: not much; The "Motor" is not the issue in reverse engineering this technology. The "motor" is an exercise in classical electromagnetic repulsion/attraction design. Of which there are several approaches. The real "kernel" of this technology is in the Tesla converter circuit that converts classical electron flow into the novel "something else" (Cold Electricity or whatever you want to call it). Several people have built repulsion motors with various degrees of ability, but none of them will (or have) function(ed) with classical electron flow as an energy source. Until we solve the mysteries of the converter we are wasting our time and limited resources on the electromechanical portion of the technology.

I have spent many hours in direct conversation with John and all he knows about his 1973 experiences in the Van Nuys E.V. Gray shop. I don't recall John ever describing replication experiments that followed the E.V. Gray team’s approach of 3 kV - 5 kV disruptive discharges for the purposes of generating and storing novel energies. John has spent his creative energies exploring the use of transistor blocking oscillators as a means to provide the sudden current transition.

Several people have built many replications of the 1986 patented "Converter Element Switching Tube" and to my knowledge none of them have been able to harvest any sort of usable energy from these devices. That is because the patent doesn't contain all the circuit features needed for the tube to function. Some well funded individuals (Gary Porter and Gary Magratten) have built both devices and combined them in a complete circuit. To my knowledge neither of these replications has displayed even a fraction of the performance accomplished by the Gray EMA4 at 10 H.P.

We have a long way to go. But if someone cracks this converter circuit challenge then progress would flow like a busted dam overnight.

Mark McKay

Leave a comment:

• Faraday88
    replied
    Hi,

I remember in one of the DVD (1 OR 2 PART of the EFTV) Tom bearden says that John Bedini succesfully replicates the E.V Gray Motor.
    if it is true, how much of the original Motor is succesfully replicated???? if not the factor of 100 times gain as mentioned below.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Leave a comment:

• saikron
    replied
    hoping i have this note and information to speed up my work

Leave a comment:

• kevin
    replied
    Thank You Mark for the fast response
    You have some very good info indeed Sir
    I shall get back to you after I have read this info
    Kevin

Leave a comment:

• Faraday88
    replied
    Originally posted by Spokane1 View Post
    Dear Kevin,

Drop me an email at mmckay@simplexgrinnell.com and I shall send you my latest paper "E. V. Gray Reverse Engineering Top 10 Hints", Right now it is a 26 page Word document that is 80% complete. I also have another paper on my WAG in combining the Eric Dollard circuit with Tesla circuits in one solution to the push-pull topology of the Gray power supply.

I don't have (and neither does anybody else) a complete understanding of the Gray converter circuit. All we have are hints about its general consturction.

I have found that the Bedini Motor system and the Gray converter seem to share some common principles, however Gray's team was able to make some kind of modification that increased the novel output by a factor of 100X.

Mark McKay, PE
    Great Hints indeed!
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.

Leave a comment:

• Spokane1
    replied
    The E.V. Gray Converter Technology

Originally posted by kevin View Post
    Just got thru watching this video and I have a question it appears that Mark
    knows what is in the BLACK BOX can or where does he discuss the contents
    of this box?
    I enjoyed the story about EV GRAY and learned a few things of his back ground
    but what about the box?
    Thank You
    Kevin
    Dear Kevin,

Drop me an email at mmckay@simplexgrinnell.com and I shall send you my latest paper "E. V. Gray Reverse Engineering Top 10 Hints", Right now it is a 26 page Word document that is 80% complete. I also have another paper on my WAG in combining the Eric Dollard circuit with Tesla circuits in one solution to the push-pull topology of the Gray power supply.

I don't have (and neither does anybody else) a complete understanding of the Gray converter circuit. All we have are hints about its general consturction.

I have found that the Bedini Motor system and the Gray converter seem to share some common principles, however Gray's team was able to make some kind of modification that increased the novel output by a factor of 100X.

Mark McKay, PE

Leave a comment:

• kevin
    replied
    Just got thru watching this video and I have a question it appears that Mark
    knows what is in the BLACK BOX can or where does he discuss the contents
    of this box?
    I enjoyed the story about EV GRAY and learned a few things of his back ground
    but what about the box?
    Thank You
    Kevin

Leave a comment:

• The Real History of the Ed Gray Motor by Mark McKay, E.E.

"E.V. Gray's Motor is One of the Most Sought After Technologies in the History of Exotic Energy Science. What You are About to Learn is the Real Story of Ed Gray and the Astonishing Path He Travelled to Develope, Prove, and Eventually Lose Control of This Incredible Technology"

REVEALED: The "insiders" finally tell all. After over 30 years of silence, every single person who was a witness to these events has been interviewed and had an opportunity to tell their side of the story. What emerges is a tale far stranger than fiction!

Support Energy Science Forum by getting a copy here: The Real History of the Ed Gray Motor
Working...
X