Announcement

Collapse

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference

Pre-Register for FREE for the 2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference.

Registration Form: http://energyscienceconference.com/r...ation/2020.php
Schedule: http://energyscienceconference.com/2...ence-schedule/
Presenter Bio/Talk Descriptions: http://energyscienceconference.com/2020-speakers/
See more
See less

Kromrey Disclosure - Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Trying to covert my sg to beyond advanced mode.I have 24 volt operation, 18 awg coils 100 FT 220 ohm base resistors.I taken the emitter off the 2 negatives ( primary and secondary )put a diode in between.Primary battery is 24 volts .secondry battery is 12 volts. running 2 coils .Its starts off but then slows down and stops.Do i need to change the base resistors and what size pot do i need for 18 gauge wire?can any one help me out? cheers Jason

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by jason mcgrath View Post
      Trying to covert my sg to beyond advanced mode.I have 24 volt operation, 18 awg coils 100 FT 220 ohm base resistors.I taken the emitter off the 2 negatives ( primary and secondary )put a diode in between.Primary battery is 24 volts .secondry battery is 12 volts. running 2 coils .Its starts off but then slows down and stops.Do i need to change the base resistors and what size pot do i need for 18 gauge wire?can any one help me out? cheers Jason
      Hi Jason,

      You shouldn't need to modify the SG circuit in any way to get it running. All you need to do to is connect the 24V positive to the SG input positive, the 12V positive to the SG input negative and the 24V negative to the 12V negative.

      If you don't have the pickup winding on the coil to feed the SG output back to the 12V battery, just connect the SG output to a 4th battery.

      I'm assuming you purchased Peter's presentation, otherwise the above may not make sense.

      John K.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
        Hi Jason,

        You shouldn't need to modify the SG circuit in any way to get it running. All you need to do to is connect the 24V positive to the SG input positive, the 12V positive to the SG input negative and the 24V negative to the 12V negative.

        If you don't have the pickup winding on the coil to feed the SG output back to the 12V battery, just connect the SG output to a 4th battery.

        I'm assuming you purchased Peter's presentation, otherwise the above may not make sense.

        John K.
        Thanks for your reply.Yes i have got peters presentation.So the 24 volt (witch is the input)positive is connected to the top of the coil.The 12 volt (out put battery)positive is connected to the emitter (which use to be the input negative).The 2 negatives are joined together.I double checked this but i cannot get it up to speed.It goes but then it slows down and stops.The neo bulbs came on as well when it was on.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by jason mcgrath View Post
          Thanks for your reply.Yes i have got peters presentation.So the 24 volt (witch is the input)positive is connected to the top of the coil.The 12 volt (out put battery)positive is connected to the emitter (which use to be the input negative).The 2 negatives are joined together.I double checked this but i cannot get it up to speed.It goes but then it slows down and stops.The neo bulbs came on as well when it was on.
          Hi Jason,

          Can you confirm that your SG runs normally - just a single primary battery and a single charge battery?

          John K.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
            Hi Jason,

            Can you confirm that your SG runs normally - just a single primary battery and a single charge battery?

            John K.
            Yes it was running well before i tried to convert it.Ill have another look at it this arvo and ill put it back to generator mode and sg mode.
            Thanks john

            Comment


            • #21
              just wondering, are there plans to make available for sale the battery swapper that Peter L shows?

              Comment


              • #22
                D,

                yes...

                Tom C


                experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

                Comment


                • #23
                  Scorch's Kromrey converter kit

                  Hello all.

                  Questions regarding disclosure-

                  Is John or somebody knowledgeable of Jonh's 1984 build of the Kromrey converter willing to answer specific questions including but not limited to-

                  -What is the wire gauge used for the rotor coils?
                  -What is the approximate number of turns per coil?
                  -Are pole pieces solid or laminate layers?
                  -Are ceramic (ferrite) magnets suitable?
                  -Is this the correct thread to start detailing a replication attempt based on the recent disclosure?

                  ScorchKromreyConverterKit.jpg

                  https://www.google.com/patents/US3374376
                  http://freeenergyresearch.blogspot.c...us-patent.html

                  Please respond.

                  Kindest regards;

                  }:>
                  Last edited by Scorch; 08-27-2016, 11:22 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by D Rhodes View Post
                    just wondering, are there plans to make available for sale the battery swapper that Peter L shows?
                    Hello D,
                    I haven't gotten around to getting the latest Peter Lindemann book, but, does he not say how the "swapper works in his latest update?

                    regards

                    Dwane

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Dwane Dibley View Post
                      Hello D,
                      I haven't gotten around to getting the latest Peter Lindemann book, but, does he not say how the "swapper works in his latest update?

                      regards

                      Dwane

                      I have the video with attached pdf file now and can see why you are asking about the battery swapper! It should not be too difficult to formulate a logic sequence to alternate the batteries and also recovery periods, and, as Peter says "feather" the excess energy. I think the real test will be to map a unit to a load and make it a dedicated power source. That way, controls of energy flow could be better managed.

                      Regards

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                        and yes!! the 1984 machine (JB's not Jim watson's) is a Pulsed Motor of one scale down to the Gray Motor in a way, as POWER Pulse is fed back to the SINGLE BATTERY...
                        all one needs to do is figure out the TRIGGER in each case...

                        Rgds,
                        Faraday88.
                        Hello Faraday88,
                        How is the 1984 generator like the Gray Motor? One is a generator and the other is a motor!! Also, they have completely different operational modes. The original John Bedini energiser has morphed into a self contained self drive unit where the external motor has been deleted. It uses battery power as the initial energy source to supply energy to batteries for converson into useable power. The Gray motor uses a combination of high voltage pulses and atmospheric energy to drive it: and likely relied on the Townsend effect for power. In reality, his recovery process was to keep the batteries charged only to supply high voltage pulses, a bit like an automobile alternator. The petrol, so to speak was what nobody understands. It is just that Gray himself did not fully understand how the motor worked, it was someone called Marvin Cole who put it all together.

                        Hope this clarifies the Gray Motor a bit for you.

                        Regards

                        Dwane
                        Last edited by Dwane Dibley; 09-04-2016, 03:15 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Dwane Dibley View Post
                          Hello Faraday88,
                          How is the 1984 generator like the Gray Motor? One is a generator and the other is a motor!! Also, they have completely different operational modes. The original John Bedini energiser has morphed into a self contained self drive unit where the external motor has been deleted. It uses battery power as the initial energy source to supply energy to batteries for converson into useable power. The Gray motor uses a combination of high voltage pulses and atmospheric energy to drive it: and likely relied on the Townsend effect for power. In reality, his recovery process was to keep the batteries charged only to supply high voltage pulses, a bit like an automobile alternator. The petrol, so to speak was what nobody understands. It is just that Gray himself did not fully understand how the motor worked, it was someone called Marvin Cole who put it all together.

                          Hope this clarifies the Gray Motor a bit for you.

                          Regards

                          Dwane
                          Well, there are two aspect of calling the device as MOTORS... the 1984 is a SINGLE BATTERY motor with POWER pulses fed in two directions one to the Recharge the Battery and the other to Power the Motor..now this is a TORQUE MOTOR.
                          The SSG (and not SG) that JB designed years later may be called as SPEED MOTOR and not Torque motor!and hence it is not a Motor in the torque sense, again the SSG is a TWO BATTERY system and is really an ENERGISER to charge Batteries and not meant for Mechanical load applications, The other thing to remember is that the Battery is the 'LOAD' to the SSG kind of ENERGISER, hence Bigger Batteries work better.. What i meant by saying that the machine(JB's 1984) is ONE SCALE BELOW the Gray motor is that..the G-Field coils when fired with High-Voltage Capacitor discharge through them will yield tremendous motoring Torque and that is the full scale of the Gray motor.. Yes!!the secret is out there.. recall Aaron's Pulsed Plasma Motor of lowering the impedance of an Inductor to produce power gain or Discharge times lowered for the same power is very much of what i have pointed out here! its all been there.. only complication of information limits our tinkering process unless your are determined to find it out somehow!!!
                          some where i feel the Jim watson and the Mervin cole stories are some kind of red herring to distract the attention from the original inventors or were made to keep a fictitious spin off or some nebulous reasons unclear even today..
                          Best Regards,
                          Faraday88.
                          Last edited by Faraday88; 09-08-2016, 05:03 AM.
                          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Swapper

                            Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                            D,

                            yes...

                            Tom C
                            Hi Tom,
                            Can you say the part # is for the relays.
                            I'd like to take a shot at that swapper with arduino.
                            Thanks,
                            Bro d

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Don,

                              I don,t have it handy, Erik did all the design and testing for it. send us an email directly he can probably answer you quickly.

                              Tom C


                              experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                                some where i feel the Jim watson and the Mervin cole stories are some kind of red herring to distract the attention from the original inventors or were made to keep a fictitious spin off or some nebulous reasons unclear even today..
                                Best Regards,
                                Faraday88.
                                There is no "Red Herring" about Marvin Cole. It was this original motor he designed that John Bedini witnessed an output of 100hp. Nothing is documented about his disappearance. He just did not show up for work!! I also think that Jim Watson was/is not a figment of any conspiratorial scheme to distract attention away from any other person. There was no reason to create such an illusion! The energiser provenance was/is common knowledge.

                                I get it that you make an argument for the Motor = Energiser, and indeed, I recall an Icehouse web page where commentary was given by John Bedini on the excess output from an energiser which was used to drive a boat. However, to my mind, there is a clear distinction between the operation of an energiser and an electric motor, for that is what the Gray Motor was, a motor driven by high current pulses. If you have not already got the Gray research, google Mark McKay and E V Gray. Mark has spent many years determining the real facts about the Gray Motor. An energiser, as defined by John Bedini's research and outcome requires the operation of recycling energy for its operation. This is implicit in its design. It may operate with a notional form of PWM. The Gray Motor pulse mechanism was independent from the integral energy source, but required the input energy source to operate. By that, I imply that an expendable medium was required to run the Gray Motor, not recyling energy back to the battery supply as with the energiser: which makes the energiser a generator! The Gray Motor used an independent energy source as its input to achieve a greatly increased ratio of energy output. The "Petrol" so to speak that supplied the electricity is not recycled back to re-energise the motor. It could have been, but the economics was just not worth it! The energy supply - Petrol so to speak - was free!!

                                I hope this helps.

                                Regards

                                Dwane

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X