Tesla`s anti - gravity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla`s anti - gravity

Time ago I heard of a man who had talked to the only student of Tesla an interesting thing :

Tesla had found a way to levitate things . This discovery can be seen now in the work of John Hutchisson.

The method of Tesla was to put 3 tesla coils in a triangle ... and the objects placed inside the triangle levitated.

The more I learned about plasma the more I explain to myself how this really works.

Plasma creates it`s own electro-magnetic and GRAVITATIONAL FIELD. If you can create own gravitational field inside the Earth`s gravitational field , you may ... levitate things.

So , if you run just 1 tesla coil you create a point of gravity. If you run 2 tesla coils you create a line of gravity. But if you run 3 tesla coils in a triangle , you create a surface of gravity , surface that has it`s own gravity.

Objects placed into that surface levitate , because the plasma field with its own gravity acts like a shield to the gravity of the Earth , whose force pulls things downwards.

Modern military aircraft like Stealth use plasma to increase speed and avoid radar detection. And even more suffisticated aircraft is most likely built secretly with plasma propultion and nuclear plasma propultion.

The facts you can judge for yourself if you see a documentary :
    Stan Deyo - Anti - gravity and free energy.

The anti- gravity lifters run on HV are triangular in shape - if you make them line - like there is no way they fly

gravity propulsion system

Originally posted by petio707 View Post
    Time ago I heard of a man who had talked to the only student of Tesla an interesting thing :

Tesla had found a way to levitate things . This discovery can be seen now in the work of John Hutchisson.

The method of Tesla was to put 3 tesla coils in a triangle ... and the objects placed inside the triangle levitated.

The more I learned about plasma the more I explain to myself how this really works.

Plasma creates it`s own electro-magnetic and GRAVITATIONAL FIELD. If you can create own gravitational field inside the Earth`s gravitational field , you may ... levitate things.

So , if you run just 1 tesla coil you create a point of gravity. If you run 2 tesla coils you create a line of gravity. But if you run 3 tesla coils in a triangle , you create a surface of gravity , surface that has it`s own gravity.

Objects placed into that surface levitate , because the plasma field with its own gravity acts like a shield to the gravity of the Earth , whose force pulls things downwards.

Modern military aircraft like Stealth use plasma to increase speed and avoid radar detection. And even more suffisticated aircraft is most likely built secretly with plasma propultion and nuclear plasma propultion.

The facts you can judge for yourself if you see a documentary :
    Stan Deyo - Anti - gravity and free energy.

The anti- gravity lifters run on HV are triangular in shape - if you make them line - like there is no way they fly

Hi Petio,

A very good post! I've been facinated with information regarding Tesla's propulsion for quite a while.
    I ordered an old book some time ago through my local library which aparently had been banned for years. Can't remember the name of it but it went into the work of Townsend Browns - Biefeld-Brown levitation patent which he submitted back in the late 1920's if I remember right. His patent was initially rejected in the US but granted in the UK. This even predates some of the early Nazi saucer projects.

Infact this Flying Saucer he built achieved a form of magnetic Gravity propulsion which Brown admitted being inspired greatly by the work of Tesla on a similar project but refused to go into too much detail.

I gather this was back in the day when they had problems getting the Saucer's off the ground so they had to use a form of Rocket Propulsion to get them Airborne!

These UFO's or flying saucers have been seen over here in Derbyshire, UK. Everytime I hear or read about them being mentioned I think of Tesla's gravity propulsion or the S.E.G

Oliver

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver View Post
      Hi Petio,

A very good post! I've been facinated with information regarding Tesla's propulsion for quite a while.
      I ordered an old book some time ago through my local library which aparently had been banned for years. Can't remember the name of it but it went into the work of Townsend Browns - Biefeld-Brown levitation patent which he submitted back in the late 1920's if I remember right. His patent was initially rejected in the US but granted in the UK. This even predates some of the early Nazi saucer projects.

Infact this Flying Saucer he built achieved a form of magnetic Gravity propulsion which Brown admitted being inspired greatly by the work of Tesla on a similar project but refused to go into too much detail.

I gather this was back in the day when they had problems getting the Saucer's off the ground so they had to use a form of Rocket Propulsion to get them Airborne!

These UFO's or flying saucers have been seen over here in Derbyshire, UK. Everytime I hear or read about them being mentioned I think of Tesla's gravity propulsion or the S.E.G

Oliver
      The saucers have different origin - some are man made. The ones with the three lights under in a form of a triangle are US production.

The trick of levitating things is to produce enough plasma in the form of a space, not just a point.

For more info see the Keshe foundation website.

Keshe Foundation - Home

But the engines of Keshe cannot be made at home. The tesla coils on the other hand can

Comment

Hi all, Just finished reading a new book to me called the "Occult Ether Physics" ....Tesla's "Ideal Flying Machine" and the Conspiracy to Conceal It by William Lyne. A very detailed explanation of the physics of anti gravity and also of his life works. Talks about Von Braun and tesla working at S4 prior to WWII.

One of the best sources of info on this amazing individual. How he and many others were screwed and manipulated by the big wheel of industry at the time. Really sad how graft greed and corruption ruins things.

At the end of the book goes into detail about the use of hydrogen as a heat source when feeding hydrogen thru a plasma arc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mks09XPvYYw

Bud
        Do not procrastinate! Make something happen...even if it is wrong. Once begun half done!

Comment

William Lyne hangs out here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...ngmachine/info

Comment

At the end of June, William Lyne will be hanging out at our conference - he has a 2 hours presentation!

http://energyscienceconference.com - check out his talk description and bio.

It's a rare opportunity to spend personal time with Mr. Lyne so register early!
            Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Forrest View Post
              Hi all, Just finished reading a new book to me called the "Occult Ether Physics" ....Tesla's "Ideal Flying Machine" and the Conspiracy to Conceal It by William Lyne. A very detailed explanation of the physics of anti gravity and also of his life works. Talks about Von Braun and tesla working at S4 prior to WWII.

One of the best sources of info on this amazing individual. How he and many others were screwed and manipulated by the big wheel of industry at the time. Really sad how graft greed and corruption ruins things.

At the end of the book goes into detail about the use of hydrogen as a heat source when feeding hydrogen thru a plasma arc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mks09XPvYYw

Bud

Thats quite a good book Lynes 'Occult Ether Physics' I read it a few years back. A very thorough read.
              Not read his other book though about the Space Aliens from the pentagon but I've seen a couple of his
              interviews he gave on the 33rd Parallel, I think it was.

You can probably still get them over on google video, definately worth a watch if you've not seen them.

I've been trying to find information about the specific Saucers that have been sighted over here in Derbyshire! Though I've probably got more chance of winning the lottery!

Last time was around 2010. Between 8 and 10 of them all flying in formation towards Nottingham.
              As if Nottingham's not strange enough. They've been seen on several occasions each matching the exactly the same description.

Very large, round, Silver or black disc. Yellow lights around the perimeter! Exhibiting usual flight characteristics.

Got my camera ready now with its Radiant conditioned battery!

Comment

Lyne is a rather amazing source, his books contain some information, especially about Tesla's work, which isn't found anywhere else. While some of his conclusions probably are not correct, because he generally goes into detail as to his thought processes that led him to them his books are worth reading if just for all the background information alone. I've read most of his books several times and enjoy doing so each time.

Wish I was able to attend the upcoming Energy Science conference, it would be worth it just to have the chance to hear his talk. Good on you Aaron for caring enough and making the effort to have him at your conference. It has been so long since I've seen anything current about him I thought maybe he had died. I think the last instance was his walk on scenes in his son's video a few years back... Also, thanks to GlenWV, I might have to check out the ngmachine yahoo group.

As far as the original topic of this thread goes, a brief definition of what is meant by 'anti-gravity' would be nice. If helicopters and elevators can be viewed as anti-gravity devices then all right, no dispute. However, to state that plasma currents generate gravity fields is a bit much. Plasma as Faraday, Crooke, Tesla, and others could testify to was originally referred to as radiant matter or the fourth state of matter. Matter composed of electrified particles so energetic as to produce a level of rarification almost undetectable to 19th century science. Electro-static forces are considered something on the order of 10 to the 29th power (or something huge like that) more powerful than gravitational forces; so if you are saying that Tesla envisioned an electro-propulsive device that would be powerful enough to ignore the effects of gravity and aero-dynamics, then again no dispute.

As far as what gravity really is, a belief in the aether makes it a rather simple concept, one which Le Sage presented to the scientific world not long after Newton's announcement. Of course after stating his ignorance of the exact nature of what 'Gravity' was, Newton wasn't having any of that frog-eater Le Sage's nonsense and said so in no uncertain terms - nothing like not knowing what something is to make you an expert on what it isn't...

Statlerjames - you do realize that Tesla died in 1943 don't you? While he might have had a connection to what went on it was probably more likely indirectly through the work of T.T. Brown, as mentioned by Oliver. Brown presented the very first known proposal for what is called a MHD drive, the use of electric and magnetic forces at right angles to each other to produce force (motion) in the third, orthogonal direction. His presentation was to the office of Naval Research, where he was serving in a junior position in 1939. Brown's career, while presented as something mysterious and he himself as something rather grand at various forums, such as his daughter's site(thomastownsendbrown.com/) was a pretty much straightforward process of someone being hired to reverse engineer the works of someone else for commercial, and power, purposes. If you look at Brown's career most of what he was involved in followed areas of research pioneered by Tesla. But whereas Tesla's work was illuminated by genius Brown's work was more along the lines of a talented researcher. All the basic information in regards to the Philadelphia experiment indicates an attempt, which went horribly wrong, to outfit a ship with a MHD propulsion system: huge coils, massive electrical systems, green gas (chlorine from sea water), deaths, hallucinations, etc. Brown spent his life happily engaged as an agent for powerful international corporate and political interests. His public work in the field of UFOs was as a dis-information agent, while behind the scenes he spent most his time trying to figure out what Tesla had known - he and others probably succeeded to an extent once they got their hands on Tesla's papers. All this also fits with what Lyne has to tell us of corporate and government espionage.

Comment

I have been following Tesla and TT Brown all my life. Could not understand why their efforts got buried away until I watched the men who made America. After watching the series about JP Morgan, Carnegie, Westinghouse, and Teddy Roosevelt then it became very clear. Tesla came to America and was verbally contracted by Edison for $50,000 to help fix Edison's DC motor problems. Tesla did this only to be screwed out of the money by Edison. Tesla actually went on to dig ditches by hand after this. Tesla was also a mechanical genius! Then came along Westinghouse who despised Edison and needed Tesla's help so he hired him to fund and develop the AC generator and motor system. A major war developed between Westinghouse and Edison over lighting one of the worlds fairs. Tesla and Westinghouse won the contract to light the fair but Edison stated that that no one could use his light bulb. So tesla designed his own light bulb beating the patent of Edison while lighting the Worlds fair. He did it by making 500,000 bulbs of his own design and got this all done in less than one year. After getting Westinghouse happy he went out to Colorado to do his private research. Meanwhile Morgan had invested heavily into the AC system while backing Westinghouse. During the years in Colorado Tesla had engineered some very advanced mechanical and electrical designs that he brought to the table of Westinghouse and Morgan. While he was in Colorado Tesla also invited Werner Von Brown (prior to WWII) to see if the Germans would be interested in his new work as the fed government wanted nothing to do with any of his new work. Tesla went back to Westinghouse and stated that the 60 Hz AC design was now obsolete and had a much better system which he would like Westinghouse to invest in. Westinghouse wanted to start this new endeavor with Tesla. As Morgan had backed Westinghouse financially he realized that if Westinghouse and Tesla went on to change the 60hz system it just might become more popular and the 60hz system would become obsolete.......breaking Morgan. So Morgan founded the General electric company and bought off Westinghouse and all of Tesla's patents. This killed any further development for the time being by Tesla or Westinghouse. Then Teddy Roosevelt (the man Carnegie, Morgan, and others forced into Vise president by buying off the election who they thought was now useless to break the monopolies) was made president by the murder of the sitting President McKinley. Roosevelt went on to break all of the big monopolies. Breaking Morgan's General Electric to have Westinghouse now back in action as a competitor. But Morgan had one more ace.......he forbid anyone to use Tesla's new designs by prohibiting the loans to start any new businesses which might use Tesla's advanced designs. Morgan was that powerful financially. So he starved Tesla to death financially and guaranteed the use of the 60hz system to this day by continuing to run General Electric. Now I get it........still comes down to graft, greed, corruption! So the Germans went on to kick some serious butt!......and had the round aircraft before we did thanks to Tesla. While Tesla was in Colorado he figured out the tubes of force within the aether and developed a propulsion system to negate the force of gravity which was several thousand times stronger. How this was done we are not privied to......not yet! One of use will stumble upon it and get it into the public domain.

A few years ago I followed Brown quite heavily and did reproduce one of his experiments using two dome shaped models that were tethered by a rotating beam. I have to say that the experiment worked very well and they did indeed rotate at a very high rate of speed using very high voltage AC. I showed my dad before his death and he was shocked and told me to dismantle that thing before I was paid a visit by the feds. I followed his advise.

While my dad was alive we both attended the Westinghouse auction in Cleveland Ohio. A lot of cool stuff was in that building. The building still stands today empty ........ right on the "Westinghouse bend" as it is called here.
                  Do not procrastinate! Make something happen...even if it is wrong. Once begun half done!

Comment

The idea of using high voltage electricity as a means of propulsion is not new. Tesla laid the groundwork in the late 19th century which was then continued by such notables as Thomas Townsend Brown.
                    Buy ferris parts and accessories at Power Mowers Sales.

Comment

Originally posted by Forrest View Post
                      I have been following Tesla and TT Brown all my life. Could not understand why their efforts got buried away until I watched the men who made America. After watching the series about JP Morgan, Carnegie, Westinghouse, and Teddy Roosevelt then it became very clear. Tesla came to America and was verbally contracted by Edison for $50,000 to help fix Edison's DC motor problems. Tesla did this only to be screwed out of the money by Edison. Tesla actually went on to dig ditches by hand after this. Tesla was also a mechanical genius! Then came along Westinghouse who despised Edison and needed Tesla's help so he hired him to fund and develop the AC generator and motor system. A major war developed between Westinghouse and Edison over lighting one of the worlds fairs. Tesla and Westinghouse won the contract to light the fair but Edison stated that that no one could use his light bulb. So tesla designed his own light bulb beating the patent of Edison while lighting the Worlds fair. He did it by making 500,000 bulbs of his own design and got this all done in less than one year. After getting Westinghouse happy he went out to Colorado to do his private research. Meanwhile Morgan had invested heavily into the AC system while backing Westinghouse. During the years in Colorado Tesla had engineered some very advanced mechanical and electrical designs that he brought to the table of Westinghouse and Morgan. While he was in Colorado Tesla also invited Werner Von Brown (prior to WWII) to see if the Germans would be interested in his new work as the fed government wanted nothing to do with any of his new work. Tesla went back to Westinghouse and stated that the 60 Hz AC design was now obsolete and had a much better system which he would like Westinghouse to invest in. Westinghouse wanted to start this new endeavor with Tesla. As Morgan had backed Westinghouse financially he realized that if Westinghouse and Tesla went on to change the 60hz system it just might become more popular and the 60hz system would become obsolete.......breaking Morgan. So Morgan founded the General electric company and bought off Westinghouse and all of Tesla's patents. This killed any further development for the time being by Tesla or Westinghouse. Then Teddy Roosevelt (the man Carnegie, Morgan, and others forced into Vise president by buying off the election who they thought was now useless to break the monopolies) was made president by the murder of the sitting President McKinley. Roosevelt went on to break all of the big monopolies. Breaking Morgan's General Electric to have Westinghouse now back in action as a competitor. But Morgan had one more ace.......he forbid anyone to use Tesla's new designs by prohibiting the loans to start any new businesses which might use Tesla's advanced designs. Morgan was that powerful financially. So he starved Tesla to death financially and guaranteed the use of the 60hz system to this day by continuing to run General Electric. Now I get it........still comes down to graft, greed, corruption! So the Germans went on to kick some serious butt!......and had the round aircraft before we did thanks to Tesla. While Tesla was in Colorado he figured out the tubes of force within the aether and developed a propulsion system to negate the force of gravity which was several thousand times stronger. How this was done we are not privied to......not yet! One of use will stumble upon it and get it into the public domain.

A few years ago I followed Brown quite heavily and did reproduce one of his experiments using two dome shaped models that were tethered by a rotating beam. I have to say that the experiment worked very well and they did indeed rotate at a very high rate of speed using very high voltage AC. I showed my dad before his death and he was shocked and told me to dismantle that thing before I was paid a visit by the feds. I followed his advise.

While my dad was alive we both attended the Westinghouse auction in Cleveland Ohio. A lot of cool stuff was in that building. The building still stands today empty ........ right on the "Westinghouse bend" as it is called here.
                      Forrest,
                      Thanks for that engaging summary! I hadn't had that many dots connected in the Tesla-Morgan-Colorado Springs connection.
                      The whole idea of AC being obsolete and Tesla having gone a step further (directly accessing the power of the aether/dielectric) is so intriguing. Difficult not to feel its beckon toward further investigation.
                      Bob

Comment

Anti-Gravity Presentation: Stan Deyo

Here's a presentation by Stan Deyo about his work in anti-gravity. I've cued the YT video to the 8:40 mark to show where he shows a slide of an anti-gravity platform which really looks like an array of small Tesla coils on a board: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...ykYIvl0I#t=459
                        Bob

Comment

Another video on coils and anti-gravity. I've cued it up to a pertinent point.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj0hL...tailpage#t=423

Comment

hey! It's really amazing! Thanks a lot!!

Comment

Originally posted by Richard
                              T. T. Brown's 1965 patent copy that I have shows high voltage DC.
                              Would you be so kind as to show us yours plans or recommend a source?
                              Hey Richard,

You can use Cockroft-Walton Voltage multiplier as the Charge pump source... ensure the multiplier is Oil(Transformer oil/Mineral Oil/silicon oil ect.) immeresed or you will have corona-discharge losses and the room filled with Ozone that in high concentration can cause head aches..
                              Rgds,
                              Faraday88.
                              'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
                              X