Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forrest
    replied
    Hi all, Just finished reading a new book to me called the "Occult Ether Physics" ....Tesla's "Ideal Flying Machine" and the Conspiracy to Conceal It by William Lyne. A very detailed explanation of the physics of anti gravity and also of his life works. Talks about Von Braun and tesla working at S4 prior to WWII.

One of the best sources of info on this amazing individual. How he and many others were screwed and manipulated by the big wheel of industry at the time. Really sad how graft greed and corruption ruins things.

At the end of the book goes into detail about the use of hydrogen as a heat source when feeding hydrogen thru a plasma arc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mks09XPvYYw

Bud

Leave a comment:

• petio707
    replied
    Originally posted by Oliver View Post
    Hi Petio,

A very good post! I've been facinated with information regarding Tesla's propulsion for quite a while.
    I ordered an old book some time ago through my local library which aparently had been banned for years. Can't remember the name of it but it went into the work of Townsend Browns - Biefeld-Brown levitation patent which he submitted back in the late 1920's if I remember right. His patent was initially rejected in the US but granted in the UK. This even predates some of the early Nazi saucer projects.

Infact this Flying Saucer he built achieved a form of magnetic Gravity propulsion which Brown admitted being inspired greatly by the work of Tesla on a similar project but refused to go into too much detail.

I gather this was back in the day when they had problems getting the Saucer's off the ground so they had to use a form of Rocket Propulsion to get them Airborne!

These UFO's or flying saucers have been seen over here in Derbyshire, UK. Everytime I hear or read about them being mentioned I think of Tesla's gravity propulsion or the S.E.G

Oliver
    The saucers have different origin - some are man made. The ones with the three lights under in a form of a triangle are US production.

The trick of levitating things is to produce enough plasma in the form of a space, not just a point.

For more info see the Keshe foundation website.

Keshe Foundation - Home

But the engines of Keshe cannot be made at home. The tesla coils on the other hand can

Leave a comment:

• Oliver
    replied
    gravity propulsion system

Originally posted by petio707 View Post
    Time ago I heard of a man who had talked to the only student of Tesla an interesting thing :

Tesla had found a way to levitate things . This discovery can be seen now in the work of John Hutchisson.

The method of Tesla was to put 3 tesla coils in a triangle ... and the objects placed inside the triangle levitated.

The more I learned about plasma the more I explain to myself how this really works.

Plasma creates it`s own electro-magnetic and GRAVITATIONAL FIELD. If you can create own gravitational field inside the Earth`s gravitational field , you may ... levitate things.

So , if you run just 1 tesla coil you create a point of gravity. If you run 2 tesla coils you create a line of gravity. But if you run 3 tesla coils in a triangle , you create a surface of gravity , surface that has it`s own gravity.

Objects placed into that surface levitate , because the plasma field with its own gravity acts like a shield to the gravity of the Earth , whose force pulls things downwards.

Modern military aircraft like Stealth use plasma to increase speed and avoid radar detection. And even more suffisticated aircraft is most likely built secretly with plasma propultion and nuclear plasma propultion.

The facts you can judge for yourself if you see a documentary :
    Stan Deyo - Anti - gravity and free energy.

The anti- gravity lifters run on HV are triangular in shape - if you make them line - like there is no way they fly

Hi Petio,

A very good post! I've been facinated with information regarding Tesla's propulsion for quite a while.
    I ordered an old book some time ago through my local library which aparently had been banned for years. Can't remember the name of it but it went into the work of Townsend Browns - Biefeld-Brown levitation patent which he submitted back in the late 1920's if I remember right. His patent was initially rejected in the US but granted in the UK. This even predates some of the early Nazi saucer projects.

Infact this Flying Saucer he built achieved a form of magnetic Gravity propulsion which Brown admitted being inspired greatly by the work of Tesla on a similar project but refused to go into too much detail.

I gather this was back in the day when they had problems getting the Saucer's off the ground so they had to use a form of Rocket Propulsion to get them Airborne!

These UFO's or flying saucers have been seen over here in Derbyshire, UK. Everytime I hear or read about them being mentioned I think of Tesla's gravity propulsion or the S.E.G

Oliver

Leave a comment:

• petio707
    started a topic Tesla`s anti - gravity

Tesla`s anti - gravity

Time ago I heard of a man who had talked to the only student of Tesla an interesting thing :

Tesla had found a way to levitate things . This discovery can be seen now in the work of John Hutchisson.

The method of Tesla was to put 3 tesla coils in a triangle ... and the objects placed inside the triangle levitated.

The more I learned about plasma the more I explain to myself how this really works.

Plasma creates it`s own electro-magnetic and GRAVITATIONAL FIELD. If you can create own gravitational field inside the Earth`s gravitational field , you may ... levitate things.

So , if you run just 1 tesla coil you create a point of gravity. If you run 2 tesla coils you create a line of gravity. But if you run 3 tesla coils in a triangle , you create a surface of gravity , surface that has it`s own gravity.

Objects placed into that surface levitate , because the plasma field with its own gravity acts like a shield to the gravity of the Earth , whose force pulls things downwards.

Modern military aircraft like Stealth use plasma to increase speed and avoid radar detection. And even more suffisticated aircraft is most likely built secretly with plasma propultion and nuclear plasma propultion.

The facts you can judge for yourself if you see a documentary :
    Stan Deyo - Anti - gravity and free energy.

The anti- gravity lifters run on HV are triangular in shape - if you make them line - like there is no way they fly
Working...
X