No announcement yet.

Kapanadze generator ( kapagen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom , you are a clever guy. To enhance your knowledge and understanding you may try to replicate the devices I listed in my earlier posts. From my experiments with those devices I`ve learned a lot and I understand electricity and generation of electric currents and electro magnetic waves much more.

I always want to know - Why ? Why is this happening ? Why is this wire hot ? Why is the plasma formed around a wire when you run HV through it ? My curiosity has led me to the answers I found for myself. I now know the basics of generation of electric currents and waves. Search further and you will find your answers too .

Petio

Comment

Hi Peptio,

You got Tom C Wrong.... The Bedini Charging is not about 'Curent less charging' in its absolute sense... It can be termed as the ration of Potential to Current Charging Efficiency of a Battery charging mechanism. There is a magnetiude of gain where very less of input current is used to cause a very high gain in the battery to give large out puts (see the AH capacity increases dramatically). You see the gain or Overunity performance in the Battaries and not in the Machine them selves.
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey
        Okay Tom C

You tell the group you can only get ove 1:1 maybe 1.5:1?? Now you say you can do 12:1? Will you please explain this because everyone on the group has asked for this answer for years.

Please explain how you make nodes charge 12:1.

If you are unable to come through with an explanation I will wonder about your honesty from this day forward.

It is wrong to with hold info that others need.

This site is confusion. My opinion. So I hope you are better than it is..

Mikey
        12 to 1 is 12 batteries charging from 12 tesla nodes in different places, its running a cap dump and putting a node between the dump and the batt, its running a node on the trigger, its running a node on the primary.... can you not have an original thought? its about running a multi coil SG in branch circuit mode, and putting a node on each strand... for a minute stop and think about what you are saying about this forum. this group is for you to experiment , every suggestion lead to a discovery its trying to lead you someplace, WHAT IS CHARGING THE BATTERY, AND HOW DO I GET MORE OF IT? but you don't want to be led, you want to be spoon fed with a big funnel. be positive instead of insulting us. if you don't like the answers then stop posting questions..... first build a rotored SG to spec, then do the work. I will not be answering any of your posts, others are more than welcome to, but I am no longer, sorry. Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
          Hi Peptio,

You got Tom C Wrong.... The Bedini Charging is not about 'Curent less charging' in its absolute sense... It can be termed as the ration of Potential to Current Charging Efficiency of a Battery charging mechanism. There is a magnetiude of gain where very less of input current is used to cause a very high gain in the battery to give large out puts (see the AH capacity increases dramatically). You see the gain or Overunity performance in the Battaries and not in the Machine them selves.
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          Faraday, thanks for the expansion of the phrase, it is one JB uses and Petio should have recognized it if he had done research into the monopole. Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by petio707 View Post
            ... Why is this wire hot ? ...

Petio
            I'm not interested in why a wire heats up...it's well known electrical theory. When you get the wire to cool, then you'll really have something!

Erik

Comment

I have done research on the monopole - I will never discuss it if I don`t know anything about it.

The monopole as I understand it is very similar in principle of operation to the Kapagen : low voltage > high voltage gain of power through the coils > low voltage transformation of the energy to be usable , but the last transformation is done within the batteries themselves.

The monopole should not produce the same amount of power and voltage inside a vacuum , because no air molecules will touch the wires inside a vacuum, no or maybe much less power would be generated.

The excess energy is produced from the HV passing through the wire igniting the air and producing plasma. the more plasma you produce , the more excess energy you create. As simple as that.

But how do you produce amounts of plasma with 50 grams of wire ?

Tesla and others before him and after him had huge coils , large amounts of copper wire , and the energy produced from the generators was signifficant.

For investigating the link between amounts of copper wire and the amount of energy produced see the work of Joseph Newman and his motor. He says : the bigger motor I build , the less amps it uses to spin.

Comment

And the energy that charges the batteries connected to a monopole is in the form of electro magnetic wave , electro magnetic wave which had gained more power when it passed through the coil, then the initial power from the primary battery.

Saying the monopole is not a generator is incorrect - it is a generator , you may call it a generator of waves , but it is a generator.

In fact every AC generator is a generator of waves - it generates sine waves.
                Last edited by petio707; 06-19-2013, 06:09 AM.

Comment

its not a generator its an energiser. JB when describing his own device has said such. he has also said its a lousy prime mover. it does not create amps directly out of the coil to power a load, which a generator does. you are being too broad in your context of what an electrical generator is... electrically speaking its a lousy "generator" so dont try and twist what we are talking about. you were talking about a 1 KW "generator" you want a generator go buy one at the store. the monopole "generates" scalar pulses, but you need a storage battery to convert it into something that can do real work.

I know all about joe newman, worked with some of his machines, lousy commutation, lousy energy recovery. newman loves his flywheels, his stuff will never be practical or useful. I have a friend who has a newman that runs on 3000 volts on the primary, hi voltage no current. specially designed commutator from exotic matrials designed by nasa, currently in a university in europe being tested. not even at unity right now and its destroying commutators as fast as they can be built. this is based on naudins work, he is friends with him. his work CANNOT be scaled up to power a house.

i think I am done with this conversation for now. when you figure out how to run your kapagen without a power supply or a variac let us know. until your wire is cold and condenses the moisture in the air around it you are not there.

Tom C

Comment

Hi petio707,
                    Tom C is very correct in what is says (like JB) About the terms on calling it an Energiser..(one even needs to read TOM bearden website on Battery back popper to get an insight on why this is so...). as he says it is a lousy Prime mover because a Generator with its prime mover feels a back- drag (Lenz's opposition) when driving a load supplying Current. the reverse is true with the Energiser.
                    A G-field 'sees' this Lenz's opposition when not loaded (The generator coils are self-loaded in way (half the power is fed back)when not catering any load at the out put.
                    make the kapangen do what the G-Field also does (watch Kromery DVD) like TOM C pointed out: Wire condensing cold/ frost from the surrounding moisture in air...!
                    Thanks Tom C on that littel review on the Joe Newmann saga, I happend to ask about this with Aaron some time back...good to know on the update on this.!
                    Best Regards,
                    Faraday88.
                    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

The ground to the MOT transformer (Or the iron core and plate for mounting) is one wire you say?

Mike , I ground it to the plate for mounting. Which is the same as the iron core. One wire .

People , I see all of you are very smart and educated. I don`t wanna confront you !
                      I want to work in the field of free energy generation and understand the power generation even better .
                      The cold / frost wires are in my understanding due to the HV plasma which flows around the wire when you run HV current or wave through it . However , the spark gap itself warms up , in my opinion due to the slowing down of the electrons when they are passing through more resistant material like iron.

On the measurements , Mike , I still don`t see my kapagen over unity , The input is 100 volts. But when my dimmer malfunctioned , maybe due to overheating , the input was maybe 230 volts and the lights shined like crazy and the spark gap was producing loud scary sound , and I was afraid and I stopped the device. So , I have no measurements in that phase of operation of the device - maybe it was overunity in this phase of operation with the 230 v. The inventor uses 220 v inverter when it runs his Kapagen. voltage is very critical for operation in my opinion , because remember - more volts = more plasma = more power.

The joule thief is very very similar to the Kapagen I think. Build the device and experiment with it - the device and the tuning are very very simple. I haven`t bought the transistors to try to self run it yet - you may succeed before I do.

Best regards to all of you.
                      Last edited by petio707; 06-20-2013, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                        Hi petio707,
                        Tom C is very correct in what is says (like JB) About the terms on calling it an Energiser..(one even needs to read TOM bearden website on Battery back popper to get an insight on why this is so...). as he says it is a lousy Prime mover because a Generator with its prime mover feels a back- drag (Lenz's opposition) when driving a load supplying Current. the reverse is true with the Energiser.
                        A G-field 'sees' this Lenz's opposition when not loaded (The generator coils are self-loaded in way (half the power is fed back)when not catering any load at the out put.
                        make the kapangen do what the G-Field also does (watch Kromery DVD) like TOM C pointed out: Wire condensing cold/ frost from the surrounding moisture in air...!
                        Thanks Tom C on that littel review on the Joe Newmann saga, I happend to ask about this with Aaron some time back...good to know on the update on this.!
                        Best Regards,
                        Faraday88.
                        Maybe you are right about the term Energiser because if you add the other polarity of the magnets N - S - N - S and you Get a full sine wave , not only the upper half of it , you will encounter all those effects of Lenz opposition etc.

However the monopole generates waves ,electro magnetic waves. JB has found an electro magnetic wave that charges batteries effectively with Radiant energy.

In his videos he shows a generator called The Lockridge device - A generator with iron core split in half and the one half being a motor , the other half - generator.
                        The device produced 300 w/h of free energy by storing some of the energy produced By the generator in capacitors and thus moving the motor, and the whole thing is done in a SINGLE MOTOR - GENERATOR !

Think about how easy is to split not the core of 1 machine in 2 to make it run itself , but to use 2 machines - a motor and a generator , connected with a belt or even welded shafts together, and use some of the energy produced by the generator, collected in capacitors , to run the driving motor with excess energy being produced ? The setup will work even with the 2 machines being equal in watts - the coils of the Lockridge device are equal in size.

I think the WITTS GENERATOR is very similar if not the same.

Comment

petio

I have held the remains of the lockridge device in my hands.... any device you mention I have seen, run or researched. I understand the theory of operation of most devices you refer to. JB's is the only one that is easily replicated, verified and useful, easily scaled up, its just not inexpensive, energy never will be. I dont waste my time with much else any more. I know what works and why. I suggest you get the cjeka files DVD and acompanying encrypted pdf it will open your eyes to things like heironymous and other energy harvesting techniques. some are easy some are not. i like John's way, I can harvest store and use my energy whenever I want with a battery bank that will last forever, and be completely energy independant.

Tom C

Comment

Hi Tom,

I`m interested in this DVD - where do I get it from ?

I know this is an expensive research , I don`t have much time and money now.

I see you are ahead of me in understanding electrical generation - I`m catching up , mostly by thinking.

Devices like Locridge and similar the government will not allow soon on the market , but I think in recent future people will become intelligent enough to make them themselves and produce their own power.

I don`t think people as a whole are ready for free energy or absolute freedom - they will eighter use the money to buy drugs , alcohol , more food , or they will figure out a method of collecting money from the free energy users , or make weapons more powerfull and destroy other people. God will not allow that happening ! Free energy was possible more then a hundred years ago, but a few would survive it , lucky few.
                            But human consciousness evolves as a whole on the planet and recent future is brighter a little bit , and far future - much more bright.

I`ve studied my whole life - philosophy , religion , medicine ( I`m a practicing alternative medicine doctor ) , electrical engineering , music and whotever you can think of I encountered as a knowledge.

Knowledge is power, but the most important knowledge I learned somehow is to love people. No other knowledge can compare to that power - to love.

If the knowledge of production of free energy has to be revealed - it will be revealed. If it has to be hidden and delayed - it will be so .

I find energy and electricity one of the most facinating things in nature.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey
                              Hi Petio Thx

I will be careful that stuff will kill you without proper insulators.

Also I found this free energy motor plus the Lockridge device still learning how they did it, YOU LIKE MOTORS LOOK AT THIS GUY.
                              Overunity free energy generator - YouTube

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2298[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2299[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2300[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2301[/ATTACH]
                              This guy with the 2 motors and the cap is a step ahead of me - I never considered it will work with motors from microwave fans

But I`m not in a hurry - the eternity is .... endless...
                              Last edited by petio707; 06-20-2013, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Tom , I have found something about the induction generators as I played with them. Very very cool generators - there is a bit of tunung of your favorite resonance of the capacitors
                                So the wiki tells us the energy comes from the residual magnetic field in the iron. Well , i thought - maybe true. I also thought the energy comes from the radio waves bouncing in the coils - more plausable explanation. However it is not the truth because it will be present in the device working in slow rpm as well as in fast rpm. What do you think - where the energy comes from ?

If you studied these generators you know you have to exceed their normal rpm to start producing power. If it was the residual field as they tell us - you would notice some kind of waves even at slow rpm. So , Where does the energy come from ?
                                Last edited by petio707; 06-20-2013, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X