Mini Windows Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Windows Motor

your coils are not lined up correctly. you are running off the edges of your fields........ the gap you have between your coils is where you want those wire bundles to be. centered on the middle of the north pole and the south pole. if youare doing something else please enlighten us

nice build, rotor looks great, do you have a nice sharp pole switch between magnets?

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
      your coils are not lined up correctly. you are running off the edges of your fields........ the gap you have between your coils is where you want those wire bundles to be. centered on the middle of the north pole and the south pole. if youare doing something else please enlighten us

nice build, rotor looks great, do you have a nice sharp pole switch between magnets?

Tom C
      Thanks for your comments. Discupame sbaer not English and use a traducctor but you tell me I have bad coil that is not well centered with magnets? Now I have to if [video] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbWu8IIZ0Ik [/ VIDEO]

Gracias por su comentario. Discupame por no sbaer ingles y usar un traducctor pero usted me dice que tengo mal la bobina por que no esta bien centrada con los imanes? Ahora lo tengo a si

Comment

Here some photos Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG2240.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	46111Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG2239.jpg
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	46112

Aqui unas fotos

Salu2
        Last edited by energialibre; 03-05-2014, 12:05 AM.

Comment

por favor, utilice el traductor de google. puede escribir en espanol y se puede copiar y pegar en Ingles

you want the coil to go straight across the magnet face all the way to the corner. so pull the edges of the coil down also.

desea que la bobina para ir directamente a traves de la cara del hasta llegar a la esquina. as que tire de los bordes de la bobina hacia abajo tambien

Mirra aqui : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOWLWe9HEMw

Tom C
          Last edited by Tom C; 03-05-2014, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Tom C Thanks for your help but I have to say the video you shared to me I've seen it at least 1,000 times and you get JjeJje me. I have the DVD's 2,6,7 and 10 Energy from the Vacuum although no English. According to the invention of the DVD 2 John Bedini COP can reach 1.0. I've been testing using John Koorn table to check the COP and the truth which at first had good results but with fashion've been doing more tests an accurate results been worse. If you can give me some light would be helpful. Sorry for not understanding everything but I'm just a kid from uneducated people. Thank you all for the work you have and you're doing. A big hug and energy flow

Tom C Gracias por su ayuda aunque tengo que decir que el video que me a compartido lo he visto por lo menos 1.000 veces y las que me quedan JjeJje. Tengo los DVD´s 2,6,7 y 10 de Energy from the Vacuum aunque no se ingles. Según el DVD 2 el invento de John Bedini puede llegar a COP 1.0. Yo he estado haciendo pruebas usando la tabla de John Koorn para comprobar el COP y la verdad que al principio tenia buenos resultados pero con forme he ido haciendo las pruebas mas precisa los resultados an sido peores. Si usted puede darme algo de luz seria de gran ayuda. Disculpa por no comprender todo pero solo soy un chaval de pueblo sin estudios. Gracias a todos por el trabajo que habéis y estáis haciendo. Un fuerte abrazo y que fluya la energía

Saludos

Comment

A window motor is not designed to charge batteries, its a motor. it can back charge the primary for longer run time, but if you want to charge batteries build a monopole. the window motor is designed to run on a full bedini-cole bipolar circuit not the SG circuit.

Un motor de la ventana no está diseñado para cargar las baterías, es un motor. se puede hacer una copia gratuita de la primaria para el tiempo de ejecución más largo, pero si quieres cargar baterías construir un monopolo. el motor de la ventana está diseñado para ejecutarse en un circuito bipolar no Bedini-cole completa el circuito de SG.

a properly tuned and running window motor can be very very efficient. you load the motor down to where it runs best with your load, and that is the best place to run it. there are a lot of variables, wire size number of turns, etc....

un sintonizados correctamente y funcionando motor de la ventana puede ser muy muy eficiente. se carga el motor hasta donde se ejecuta mejor con su carga, y que es el mejor lugar para ejecutarlo. hay una gran cantidad de variables, el número de tamaños de cable de turnos, etc ...

http://machinedesign.com/motorsdrive...dified-winding

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                A window motor is not designed to charge batteries, its a motor. it can back charge the primary for longer run time, but if you want to charge batteries build a monopole. the window motor is designed to run on a full bedini-cole bipolar circuit not the SG circuit.

Un motor de la ventana no está diseñado para cargar las baterías, es un motor. se puede hacer una copia gratuita de la primaria para el tiempo de ejecución más largo, pero si quieres cargar baterías construir un monopolo. el motor de la ventana está diseñado para ejecutarse en un circuito bipolar no Bedini-cole completa el circuito de SG.

a properly tuned and running window motor can be very very efficient. you load the motor down to where it runs best with your load, and that is the best place to run it. there are a lot of variables, wire size number of turns, etc....

un sintonizados correctamente y funcionando motor de la ventana puede ser muy muy eficiente. se carga el motor hasta donde se ejecuta mejor con su carga, y que es el mejor lugar para ejecutarlo. hay una gran cantidad de variables, el número de tamaños de cable de turnos, etc ...

http://machinedesign.com/motorsdrive...dified-winding

Tom C
                Thank you for your help. Here you step some photos of a 9-wire monopole. 8 threads of 0.80mm and 0.50mm 1, Transistors MJL21194

Gracias por su ayuda. Aqui te paso unas fotos de un monopolo de 9 hilos. 8 hilos de 0.80mm y 1 de 0.50mm, Transistores MJL21194 Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	46113Click image for larger version

Name:	8 transistores.jpg
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	46114Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1497.jpg
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	46115Click image for larger version