No announcement yet.

The SG Radiant Oscillator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John B, so many threads etc to search for them all, could you post the schematic of the occilator, thanks.

or if someone gets to it first, possible for someone to post working schmatic of the radiant occilator, I have seen a couple here, but want to make sure, and want to build one this weekend. Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by nickle989; 10-12-2012, 05:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickle989 View Post
      John B, so many threads etc to search for them all, could you post the schematic of the occilator, thanks.

or if someone gets to it first, possible for someone to post working schmatic of the radiant occilator, I have seen a couple here, but want to make sure, and want to build one this weekend. Thanks for the help.
      Patent # US 7,990,110.

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Thanks Tom,

Quick question for anyone, lots of folks have replicated the SSG / Battery Charger - Runner and the Joule Thief's for more power out... but I do not see posted run times etc. The crystal battery that I have in my thread shows no sign of stopping anytime soon, what I would like to do now is take the continous energy from that and dump it to a larger battery etc. When I am looking at the circuits it looks like that batteries are the same size etc. Wondering what other's have experienced, the good, the bad and the ugly. Thanks.

Comment

• Radiant Charging of Battries show the following charateristics:

1) Charge times are 50 times faster.
          2) The Battries under go 'Cold -Boiling' :you can here the BBs if you keep your ears close to the battries when they are peak charged.(Typically the charge battery is at over 15V !!!!!at this point)
          3) if your run battery is Loaded (Light bulb), while you charge another battery, the Charging gets faster.
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• okay, so what is the limitations then, how long does the battery last on when loaded? is it the limit of the load put to much strain on it? or the AH rating of the battery.

When I made my wind turbine and had it tested in the wind tunnel it achieved over the Betz limit, because of the design I also designed a special generator as it was much better to only take of the top 18% with the load, that way it maintained its RPM and the Kinetic energy enhancement. Is this what is also happening with the SSG circuits? I ask these questions because I have a different approach and a way of looking on things.

It is better for accelerated development/refinement when learning from other's success and failures.

Thanks

Comment

• Hi,
              Try to interface the SSG (Truely Radiant) to your wind power system...and lol!!!! you have some thing dramatic...
              unlimited system in place.
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.
              'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

okay, so what is the limitations then, how long does the battery last on when loaded? is it the limit of the load put to much strain on it? or the AH rating of the battery.

When I made my wind turbine and had it tested in the wind tunnel it achieved over the Betz limit, because of the design I also designed a special generator as it was much better to only take of the top 18% with the load, that way it maintained its RPM and the Kinetic energy enhancement. Is this what is also happening with the SSG circuits? I ask these questions because I have a different approach and a way of looking on things.

It is better for accelerated development/refinement when learning from other's success and failures.

Thanks
                Hi Nickle989

What outputs are you getting with your wind turbines? Volts and amps?

Theuns
                Hey !
                WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
                JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

• @ Prinsloo, it is scalable, but the 1 meter model will reach a little over 5000 watts at 102km/hr, it know it is extreme speed but it can capture the wind at high speeds also, it is not throttled/blade feathered back. There is no bell shaped power curve.

@Faraday, that would be good forsure, first have to get the lead/alum battery and learn more on the SSG.

Comment

• Originally posted by min2oly View Post
                    This is how I've been doing it:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]599[/ATTACH]

Patrick A.
                    Could you update with the values in the schematic for this old beginner. Thanks.

Comment

Could you update with the values in the schematic for this old beginner. Thanks.
                      the values are the same as the basic SSG... depends on your wire gauge, awg, length, turns, core, transistor/s etc. Here are my lame vids on how I do it:

SSG to SS SSG one wire - with CPD mod (part - 1)

excuse my 8 year old on the piano, I didn't really notice her while I was making the vid - the camera picked it up better than my ears :-)

SSG to SS SSG with CPD mod (part 2)

Wish it were more cut and dry. If you already have an SSG running, post a vid or a full description, I'll do my best to guess some values for you.
                      kind regards,
                      Patrick

Comment

• I would like to build a small form factor, the wire that I have is 30ga and 40ga .... I have larger have to go out to look at the spools. I would like to work between 2.5 and 5 volts .... but hey I'll start anywhere. I am working on a coil winding machine, should be complete in the next few days. That would be to wind the larger wire.

Okay, one video one and video two ... what are the wire sizes and the number of turns / feet would be better

while I am asking ... what is the purpose behind the coil? and with the number of turns etc. ... is that the radiant energy collector ?
                        ... thanks.
                        Last edited by nickle989; 10-15-2012, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                          Hi the Lameller Currents have direct relation to the number of plates in a battery..relate this to the Number of coils you use...and the main essesnce to open the loop and make the path way of the Radiant Energy
                          you have it then..this is as far as i can guess the branches of the current of Radaint Electricity.
                          Rgds,
                          Faraday88.
                          Please correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like Lameller Currents are the same as the aetheric currents Tesla discovered in his "Impedance Experiment "( THE INVENTIONS, RESEARCHES AND WRITINGS OF NIKOLA TESLA page 194) It seems aether current seeks the path of maximum resistance instead of the path of least resistance.

Comment

• Wind turbines

Originally posted by nickle989 View Post
                            @ Prinsloo, it is scalable, but the 1 meter model will reach a little over 5000 watts at 102km/hr, it know it is extreme speed but it can capture the wind at high speeds also, it is not throttled/blade feathered back. There is no bell shaped power curve.

@Faraday, that would be good forsure, first have to get the lead/alum battery and learn more on the SSG.
                            Hi Nickle 989

102km/hr wind speeds you must be talking of Siberia or . . . . .

I was looking at the kits on this site The Wind Razor Wings from WindGenKits.com - YouTube

He calls them experimental systems ?

Can you post some photo's of yours?

Theunis
                            Hey !
                            WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
                            JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

I would like to build a small form factor, the wire that I have is 30ga and 40ga .... I have larger have to go out to look at the spools. I would like to work between 2.5 and 5 volts .... but hey I'll start anywhere. I am working on a coil winding machine, should be complete in the next few days. That would be to wind the larger wire.

Okay, one video one and video two ... what are the wire sizes and the number of turns / feet would be better

while I am asking ... what is the purpose behind the coil? and with the number of turns etc. ... is that the radiant energy collector ?
                              ... thanks.
                              wire size in vid are 26/30 power/trigger approx 75ft?? 3.8 ohms
                              you could use your 30/30 would be fine, wind 3 so you can split the diode.
                              start out with the same values as SSG then add the vid and you'll get there.
                              we wound them by hand, sometimes we use a drill - put a stick in the coil core, attach to drill chuck and spin it - oh, put the spool of wire on it's own stick so it can spin freely.

try that with the 41(we have a 5lb spool of that) watch it break a few times I almost gave up on the 41awg...

purpose behind the coil..............hmmm...read everything/anything John Bedini wrote on this.

Comment

• min2oly, thanks for the info .... read everything lol ... I have read alot ... and seems that I have only scratched the surface.

Comment

Working...
                                X