No announcement yet.

The SG Radiant Oscillator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike you made sure to change the base resistance once you removed the cap to equal the amp draw the circuit had with the cap and it still charged faster?

Comment

• OK guys, I will continue experimenting on tuesday or wednesday, have to buy some components. Then will try to figure out how to make the CPD mod correctly.

Comment

• now try it in gen mode mike...

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Hi Tom, Mike.
          Try it in gen mode??.....as opposed to what?
          I must have skipped that class because I always taught that SS SG circuit charges batteries with the added dissulfation bonus. And the two are pretty much inseparable.
          But now I am hearing you Mike talking about running your circuit as a dissulfator!? I spent my last evening reading past posts trying to find references to that. In vein I am afraid.

So I guess that begs the question how can a SS Osci circuit be run as a dissulfator "OR" a charger/gen mod?

I would like to find out for myself and would gladly do the necessary tests but I don't even understand what you guys are talking about. Can someone please get me out of this fog I am in.
          Thank you
          NoFear

Comment

• Hello, Everyone,

Greetings from Lithuania. I need advice of my system.

The coil I've wounded in picture Click image for larger version

Name:	a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	45820

I use npn 2n3055 transistor, 3A diode on output, base-emiter 1A diode, ~5k variable resistor. All oscilosolographs measurements on emiter-collector. Im charging 7Ah batteries from 7Ah primary battery too. Coil parameters is 34m of three wires. Two (both) on power wires and third on base. Base wire ~18 omhs, powerwires ~9 omhs.

This is the first point of my charge primary current: Click image for larger version

Name:	b.jpg
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	45821
            Current is 0,22A ant oscilograms are straight square.

This is the second point of my charge current: Click image for larger version

Name:	c.jpg
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	45822
            Current is 0,42A and there some soft shape of straight square.

This is the third point of my charge current: Click image for larger version

Name:	d.jpg
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	45823
            Current is 0,44A and there line down.

Coud You help me understand what I see on oscilograms? Whitch one of charging points are better?

Robertas

Comment

• mike your saying the charge increase without the cap only happened on your 14g coil and not the smaller ones correct, any other mods or still just like your schematic with the base diode still there.? you have an 18awg coil you could try this on? it would be interesting to figure out the size of wire where the effect starts to take place

Comment

• Originally posted by Nofear View Post
                Hi Tom, Mike.
                Try it in gen mode??.....as opposed to what?
                I must have skipped that class because I always taught that SS SG circuit charges batteries with the added dissulfation bonus. And the two are pretty much inseparable.
                But now I am hearing you Mike talking about running your circuit as a dissulfator!? I spent my last evening reading past posts trying to find references to that. In vein I am afraid.

So I guess that begs the question how can a SS Osci circuit be run as a dissulfator "OR" a charger/gen mod?

I would like to find out for myself and would gladly do the necessary tests but I don't even understand what you guys are talking about. Can someone please get me out of this fog I am in.
                Thank you
                NoFear
                Hi NoFear,
                give this a try. We did it years ago so I have no problem sharing it:

we talked about it on the old yahoo forum, and I've talked about it at EF as well.
                by itself it is not "the" answer. you still have to build to spec or find the right balance with your own stuff.

Comment

• Hi Bromikey,
                  I have been watching you for a while now.. and it looks like you are saying on my behalf...i feel.

Best Regards,
                  Faraday88.
                  'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Thanks Patrick, As always your help is very appreciated.
                    OK boys I get it. I'll go back to my man cave and do some tests. mainly do a head to head comparison standart SS_SG vs gen mod configuration. with a load test to measure battery capacity.
                    @ Mike...I don't do cap dump but still worth exchanging notes.
                    I am working on some arduino setup to automate my tests. "Laziness is mother of creativity"
                    Cheers
                    NoFear

Comment

• Mikey,

I see you doing great work!! you have discovered a "secret" about the coil trigger interface, and it is resonance. so can you tell me why you thing it works better without the cap on your 14 awg? you are right the trigger circuit becomes a "tank" circuit trigger winding/cap/resistor-pot............the coil has resistance and inductance. you can see that charging is better when the cap is removed for the same input current. if you can understand "why" you will have a self runner soon, you do need to get off the power supplies eventually as the resonant energy needs somewhere else to be stored. if you can get the trigger to charge itself or need very little current to operate. you say "you should tell me how" but here is the fun part, I want you to tell us how, because its the key to most everything in the universe and when you get it you can extract energy from anything attached to the natural physical realm in the wrong hands its very dangerous, Hitler and the NAZI BELL is a good example of this in the wrong hands.........

Good work mike way to persevere!

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• @ Patrick (min2oly)
                        Please check your PM, thanks!

Today I was experimenting again with CPD mod, but got multiple spikes and poor charging - will try to figure this out hopefully with Patrick's help, maybe tomorrow.

Comment

• Please, post your circuit so I can see what is going on.
                          John

Originally posted by BroMikey
                          OKAY TOM

I did what you told me to do and more here are the results WITHOUT MY NEG DUMP(@PAT) I guess it matters if the builder is using a neg or pos dump but in this experiment I am not using a capacitor bank first before pulsing the energy to the charge battery.

Instead the tests are being done using only an SG Oscillator directly to the charging battery. And let me tell you that this 14awg wire has the kick in Gen Mode Tom.

Okay here we go.

First let's look at the GENERATOR MODE where we were all shown in the DVD#33.

In GenMode directly to the battery without using a tank cap circuit for triggering the base of the transistors, I find that the cap DRAMATICALLY DRAMATICALLY improves charging. Without the cap my charge battery voltage was running along 12.90 and with the cap the volt instantly shot up over 13.4vdc.

Okay NOW let's throw the switch back to Mode numeral uno. #1.

Incidentally for those of you that do not know what mode one is, it is the basic first design John Bedini used on all of the SSG monopole circuits.

Okay when I do the same 2 amp input for all tests in mode one the charging does drop back (ON MINE ANYWAY) when using the cap to trigger the transistor bases rather than using just a resistor.

SO the tests are confirming that for my setup in mode one standing alone the cap does hinder the charging effect. Now I need to go back to my smaller oscillators to see if all of them give this result. The thing is I am pretty sure the smaller wire size oscillators worked better with the cap but I will still check it soon in mode one.

@Pat Video

these videos are very informative keep up the good work helping hard heads like me who need the direction to get them going.

Cheers
                          John Bedini
                          My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

• Ok,
                            one more thing I want to bring up. The SSG machine that I show in DVD33 is the kit motor unfortunately the man building these quit and has gone on to 3D printers and I do not blame him. The one thing I did not show was the liner Amplifier Regulator circuit. I will make that known next time. My circuit is straight forward in the SSG but I wanted to show that you could run the machine as a generator. The SSG can do this with no problem providing the currents are adjusted like I had them. the coil being 130 feet twisted 7 wire # 20 wire coil one 23 trigger wire. You do not want to run the machine in repulsion mode for the simple fact as the transistors will heat and you will loose power. the oscillator is not mechanical and you have no choice. If you all look real hard there are hidden currents in the SSG machine. I have not shown the new machine yet. We are still testing it.
                            John B
                            Here is the real data sheet on the CA3524
                            CA3524.pdf
                            Last edited by John_Bedini; 09-11-2013, 03:14 PM.
                            John Bedini
                            My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                              Ok,
                              one more thing I want to bring up. The SSG machine that I show in DVD33 is the kit motor unfortunately the man building these quit and has gone on to 3D printers and I do not blame him. The one thing I did not show was the liner Amplifier Regulator circuit. I will make that known next time. My circuit is straight forward in the SSG but I wanted to show that you could run the machine as a generator. The SSG can do this with no problem providing the currents are adjusted like I had them. the coil being 130 feet twisted 7 wire # 20 wire coil one 23 trigger wire. You do not want to run the machine in repulsion mode for the simple fact as the transistors will heat and you will loose power. the oscillator is not mechanical and you have no choice. If you all look real hard there are hidden currents in the SSG machine. I have not shown the new machine yet. We are still testing it.
                              John B
                              Here is the real data sheet on the CA3524
                              [ATTACH]2627[/ATTACH]
                              Thank you for the tips. Here's the circuit, I erased the "one wire".
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Patrick's-CPD-Mod.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	45827
                              ever since we found this and started having success, we never give up, only move slower now :-)

Patrick A.

Comment

• Hi Mikey, I am not at your level at all, but I thought the 1N4001 diodes would be too small voltage for a unit like your beast? Anyway, what a Beast!

Comment

Working...
                                X